Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86647 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by priscaoge(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
OP you sound like a rat@rd(No disrespect). Who is the "She" you are talking about? A mad woman you picked on the express, a call girl you don't have any feelings for, a random girl you have sexxx with anytime you are on heat or a girl you call your girlfriend? Just look as the way you addressed your girlfriend! Shame!!!!

You have the balls to invite her to your house, when you got tired of her you rushed to a public forum to seek for advice on how to TELL A GIRL TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?? Like seriously? You have AC and she doesn't, and that's why she is relaxed? Wow!! Imagine what someone that calls himself a man is yawning undecided undecided So childish!

You are a Prayer Warrior, she made you miss churches, you don't like anyone to listen to your prayers, you like your space and privacy, yet you still have the time to engage in premarital sexxx? What a story undecided Ogbeni pick a hustle already!

You are yet to understand the importance of COMMUNICATION AND RESPECT. I'm sure you didn't tell her the number of days you want her to stay when you invited her, hence she relaxed thinking she's in her "Man's house". Some girls are shameless too, I can't even spend more than a weekend in my man's place(My work won't even let me).

Talk to her, tell her how you feel about her stay and what her presence is hindering you from doing. Stop acting like a pu§§y. She didn't force herself into your house. I'm sure if she's contributing to the feeding you won't be here complaining.

Ladies Y'all should know when a man needs his space. Stop being in their faces all the time, work for your own money, support your man financially when things are hard. You won't die if you give your man money to stock up especially when you know you will be in that house with him for a few days.

Avoid dating Kids, they don't know what they wantundecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
All these weak guys sef.
How do some girls get attracted to them?
Prayer ko, spiritual konji ni.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by frozen70(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

Hmmm

You have a hire purchase case

You are living in a good apartment settings and you think a lady that comes and enjoy the comfort there will not be coming steady

You want her to be coming on weekends or on your invitation

Then it's time you seat her down and tell her the kind of friendship you want from her

Yes❗
Be real about it
As far as she is interested in you and comfortable with you, she has made up her mind

It's not really late to set things clear

If she takes in, you are inn for a big thing
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

An Ibo adage says that a good visitor is one who knows when to leave.
It is called "maturity".
Look that up and get it into your head...
That's if your head is not filled with trash already .

Not Ibo but Igbo please...
U "confused" Igbos should stop disgracing us up and down abeg
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Candoit: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
I really do not like your lifestyle.
You are in a relationship with a woman you have no future intention towards. Now, u both are co habiting and it's still a problem cos you cannot fend for her. What then do you want from her and why keep deceiving the poor girl?

You'd be a more heartless fellow if you tell that girl to go outrightly.
Tell her u want to travel or visit a family member close and you wouldn't want her to stay home alone.
Don't send her empty handed, give her some of ur food stuff or something. She'd go happily.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nickymichy(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Declare compulsory 7days fasting and see her lives...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Iry029: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
You obviously don't have plans for her in the future. Why then are you scared to tell her to her face that she should leave?
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by IghravweIG(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin. U dey spiritual one side,,u carry ttoto keep for one side grin ; all these confused baby Christians cheesy

If u wan follow God follow am well,,if u wan enjoy worldly things wit Ttooto inclusive,,,enjoy am to d fullest
Some peeps be like that o

Dem dey do their normal runs but dem no dey use God play. cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by khalhokage(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Religious people will never stop surprising me.

You fornicate and you're still forming prayer warrior, it's right there in the bible "God does not answer the prayers of a sinner"

My advice to you is stop being a hypocrite, either send her away and stop having sex until you're married or leave her alone, enjoy the sex and company and forget about your useless prayers until you actually repent and live according to the words in your holy book.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by GiZcorp: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Now listen carefully lil man. Leave the house for just two days when food finished and then give her a call telling her that a relative is coming to stay in the house for some time that when the relative leaves you will call her.. Did you tell her to leave? No! When this works come right here and appeal the gods!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by BadBradley: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
I'm more astonished how this crap made it to front page than I am shocked at the barefaced hypocrisy of the confused Pharisee called the OP.

Nairaland is now for the dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by sapeleboi(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
nor lie to us on Nairaland , but you f**cked her you didn't include that part on your complain

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??

How do women reason??

It's not the women. The problem is you. How on earth do you reason? You are very senseless. Why would a Guy invites a woman in the first place when he knows he love his privacy. And the fool is even saying he loves to pray . And having sex at the same time ? You all have seen sex before marriage as a normally thing that's why you don't think anymore. And am very sure the idiot is deceiving the lady he is going to marry her. Because if it's just parol things and the lady is aware it will be easy to tell her to go. But because he is deceiving her it's difficult to tell her to go. So you Mr defender it is you and the OP that is very foolish. Am a Guy in case you want to open that your dirty mouth. Ode!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kingsean(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

you never see anything. u don get coro
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Martinez39s(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

You are a weak man just like many men of this generation. A lady is in your house, she is draining you in your house, and she is also dragging the remote from you and changing TV channels against your will in your house. What exactly is stopping you or making it hard to send her away? undecided You are too weak jare. undecided

Edit: bluepill simps should notice how ladies are confidently proclaiming that op has fuçked his gf even though the op never mentioned such. It takes a fùckboy or olõsho to make sure assumptions confidently. All females are hões. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Keketu(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.
helo , plea pm me. thank
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

He should not mention prayer... He allowed it. It is fooooolish to complain about what you initially permitted.

Get that into ya head

You still don’t make no damn sense .. Exclude emotions from your judgement ma’am... Be logical
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Slickszoom(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Lockdown effect is really starting to wear on you.. You saw free pu**y and jumped at it without remembering that for every need, there is a cost and expenses.. you’re not just tired but you can no longer afford her with you.. that’s the actual reason you want to send her away...
be a man and tell her you’re a broke ass.. stop suckling like a bitch..
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Martinez39s(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Who told you he has smashed her? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Cantonese: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??

How do women reason??

When he brought in a lady to spend some time with did he not think about his privacy? Privacy ko, publicy ni.

The problem is that our bros has checked his pocket and with gbese facing him now he does not want to disgrace himself in front of the lady.

Midnight prayer ko daylight prayer ni. Now he wants to start praying. His prayer should focus on asking God to forgive him his sin of fornication. If he wants the lady to leave he can simply ask her to go and she will go away. OP is a hypocrite. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by 3RNEST(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
GiZcorp:
Now listen carefully lil man. Leave the house for just two days when food finished and then give her a call telling her that a relative is coming to stay in the house for some time that when the relative leaves you will call her.. Did you tell her to leave? No! When this works come right here and appeal the gods!
grin alot of people on this thread are facing same situation bro, this scope of yours is the only way out, lockdown stay down...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by pennywys(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
[s]I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.[/s]

Ewu just say you don't have money to care for the babe which is more understandable, but crying that she disturbing you midnight prayers and spiritual life sounds rubbish

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by andyanders: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Op, pregnancy loading. Op, just give yourself 9 months from now, you'll start blaming coronavirus. She is smarter than you and any form of force to get her out, might turn against you. Hence your place is too comfortable for her, she will use this period to trap you, unless you used protection, even with that, a wicked one can deal with you. The mistake you made was to have allowed her more than a night.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by bankylan: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Just develop Convid symptoms.....come and thank me later.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Westernlove: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

See what I've been Running from and Avoiding lol. I don't like stress Abeg....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Realiskit(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
You mean with prayers abi? Guys get stories ooo
Ladylite:

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Godmademan(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Normal controls....Prayer kee you there OP

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
priscaoge:
OP you sound like a rat@rd(No disrespect). Who is the "She" you are talking about? A mad woman you picked on the express, a call girl you don't have any feelings for, a random girl you have sexxx with anytime you are on heat or a girl you call your girlfriend? Just look as the way you addressed your girlfriend! Shame!!!!

You have the balls to invite her to your house, when you got tired of her you rushed to a public forum to seek for advice on how to TELL A GIRL TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?? Like seriously? You have AC and she doesn't, and that's why she is relaxed? Wow!! Imagine what someone that calls himself a man is yawning undecided undecided So childish!

You are a Prayer Warrior, she made you miss churches, you don't like anyone to listen to your prayers, you like your space and privacy, yet you still have the time to engage in premarital sexxx? What a story undecided Ogbeni pick a hustle already!

You are yet to understand the importance of COMMUNICATION AND RESPECT. I'm sure you didn't tell her the number of days you want her to stay when you invited her, hence she relaxed thinking she's in her "Man's house". Some girls are shameless too, I can't even spend more than a weekend in my man's place(My work won't even let me).

Talk to her, tell her how you feel about her stay and what her presence is hindering you from doing. Stop acting like a pu§§y. She didn't force herself into your house. I'm sure if she's contributing to the feeding you won't be here complaining.

Ladies Y'all should know when a man needs his space. Stop being in their faces all the time, work for your on money, support your man financially when things are hard. You won't die if you give your man money to stock up.

Avoid dating Kids, they don't know what they wantundecided

You need your privacy... Simple! Don’t drag religion in it for empathy..

Lastly I don’t think You own your own balls Bruh.. The lady seems Manly enough than You
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by macho44(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
bonnyhope:

Pussy don tire dis one

Na fever go catch u nxt
Shey Pussy dey tire person ni? If e taya u, chop the Cat �. That's why oyinbo Dem call am "PoooCi Cat" or Kitty-Kat
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Martinez39s(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Cantonese:

When he brought in a lady to spend some time with did he not think about his privacy? Privacy ko, publicy ni.

The problem is that our bros has checked his pocket and with gbese facing him now he does not want to disgrace himself in front of the lady.

Midnight prayer ko daylight prayer ni. Now he wants to start praying. His prayer should focus on asking God to forgive him his sin of fornication. If he wants the lady to leave he can simply ask her to go and she will go away. OP is a hypocrite. Gbam!
Why are you ladies assuming the OP has fornicated with his gf? grin

"When he brought in a lady to spend some time with did he not think about his privacy? Privacy ko, publicy ni."

Seriously, this statement is all shades of stupidity. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.