Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. (86640 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Viraltrends123: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74GJZC3G2c

A lady is trending on the internet after she shared a video of herself around ShopRite saying she's there for a man.

She said, she's not there to buy anything, she is there to get a man.

https://youtube.com/shorts/J74GJZC3G2c?feature=share

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Urheadmaster(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Her pussy is scratching her tongue undecided

315 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by gozzlin: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
With that your kpomo lips and fulgy face? undecided

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Viraltrends123: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nora22:
Wahala people
Hmmm, tell me the truth, you do it too. Give me ashawo update. I know the one of junction, where you will do as if you are going to work early in the morning, you hiss at all okada asking where you are going, because you are waiting for big car to give you a lift, he drops you at a junction, exchange contact with him, sometimes they give you money, as per freaky freaky, Mr. Macaroni style, from that junction you will do the same thing on and on till it's 6pm. As per closing hour

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by VeryWickedMan: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
I believe her.
HIV/AIDS is taking many innocent men recently.

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by virginprincess(f): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mtcheeeeew,girls should stop all this nonsense and start becoming useful to themselves.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Samfloxin(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sex objects

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by phuckcheet(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeew.
are you a virgin my lady
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yes nah they will surely come to you. Because they're also cheap.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Pelaiye2703(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
At least she was truthful about her intentions. No harm in trying.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Basicend: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerian ladies of nowadays and sex. . sex. . sex. . nothing else in their brain. Its really alarming. .

I tried to sit down like 2 within d past few years to see if I can hear something constructive, or some viable counselling from their views. . since I was considering them for partnering. . but as usual, you get nothing and get gassed out. . They only keep pushing their body and body and body to us. .

Cant even calm down and constructively give u detailed analysis of anything. . apart from kiss. . kiss . . kiss issues. . so annoying.

Yes, the country is bad, must you sell you body to always make ends meet. . cant you find your brain, and sell from it?

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by HEBEI: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
What had she to offer if not sex

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by BestMan001: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Just calm down biko
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by stutored: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kpekus causing men's downfall since time immemorial

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by newnigerdelta00: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by spafu(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ok
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Diligent1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are a disgrace to yourself and the parents that trained you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by miketayo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
gozzlin:
With that your kpomo lips and fully face? undecided

She isn't bad stop capping

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by mbahdi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Failed creatures

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by FuckDModz: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin

Ugly girl that broke boys will lash and dump.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by sofeo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol.. See lips all over ur face grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by dochenaj: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Of course he is a goner.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by kennyz247(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
na there way as usual....
he who fear no woman can never make heaven..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.