Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,391 members, 7,843,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14430 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Privatepart00: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Okay
Re: . by Privatepart00: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
ok
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by ihimiray(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:
@ ihimiray

Dem don do me another strong thing oo.

Watin I do una

Wey I been dey plan how to take fill gas.

Ayie le oo
bro na wetin happen
Re: . by ihimiray(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:
Abeg make this blessing no pass me by again.
I wasn't selected on the first thread cuz I was late now this is part2 ... Everywhere dry for here.

ojasonly32@gmail.com
O.O.Omoh.
Access Bank.
bro I noticed u were the first to comment... That's too bad, they really shenk u.. Even me sef like I no dey always dey get luck for dis kind thing.... So I better stay for my lane....me self na better hunger dey blow me here but God dey
Re: . by Holluwarfunmi(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please this shouldn’t pass me by...I’d be very happy if I can be blessed today,God bless you sir and ma
Holluwarfunmi@gmail.com
Diamond Bank
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

If you have dependents, you will have to provide some kind of proof.

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

Note again that those with dependents will be considered first before others.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

The window for submission closes by 10.30am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
I saw your pm ma, I was on freebasics and doesn't have an active data before, had to borrow 250mb from 9mobile and I have responded to the email since past 5 ma.. And I have sent my national ID slip, PVC and School ID . Please consider me, I beg you in the name of God.
Re: . by jeph19(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jephjoe19@gmail.com
Gtbank
J. E
Thanks and God bless you very much sir/ma
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kokoboss:
quote me on any old thread I will drop recharge card for you there.

1 Like

Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
thank you Ishilove and J111333 I have seen the alert.

2 Likes

Re: . by wandetooblack: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
ihimiray:
bro I noticed u were the first to comment... That's too bad, they really shenk u.. Even me sef like I no dey always dey get luck for dis kind thing.... So I better stay for my lane....me self na better hunger dey blow me here but God dey

Broda I taya.
Re: . by Kokoboss: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
quote me on any old thread I will drop recharge card for you there.
done
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

What network do you use?
pls bro edit your comment and remove my account number and phone number from your comment pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by justcallmenuel(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one. N. E. E 0033240717. Union bank. Help a brother pls cos hunger dey. Thanks

nuelchukwuebuka@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
May God almighty reward you abundantly,may u never experience depression and poverty! Your reward was a blessing to my family,God bless you ma thanks for the gift, God will reward you abundantly and ten folds shall greatness be added to your life.thanks

1 Like

Re: . by toolate2fail(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls help me
With 2 kids
GT bank
0233841871 realplace1983@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: . by yungchop: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
thank you Ishilove and J111333 I have seen the alert.
just now?

1 Like

Re: . by excel1960(f): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls consider me in this time of pressing need.
Faith ogbu.
0790478678. Access Bank.
God bless the givers.
Re: . by Obaolami: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please I need this for my family God bless
Re: . by nobone(f): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice bro! I hope I don't miss this time. Bless you

J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

Re: . by ihimiray(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:

Broda I taya.
make me just dey hopefully
Re: . by nobone(f): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
I missed it again today, I won't let it hurt me again. But you who remembers to help the needy even in a faceless forum like this... God will prosper you. He will use Chanel's you don't expect to favour you far beyond your expectations. Amen. I am seriously touched by your compassion.

J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
nobone:
Nice bro! I hope I don't miss this time. Bless you

Hopefully not.

Bless you too.
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
@Ishilove, please ma, you haven't respond to my mail. Please consider me too ma.
Re: . by Quietly(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
With all d respect i hav 4 u,u keep following me,i dnt know if it's a sin 4 me to participate on giveaway,upon all d giveaways,this is d one am luckly in..but i dnt know if i offended u....if so pls forgive me......@bozzyironlady
Re: . by biafraisdead(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
vikkimimi:
vikkimimi2@gmail.com
Initials- N.V.A
Account no- 2132302012
UBA
Thanks a bunch...I appreciate
Nweke Victoria Alexander.
Re: . by Quietly(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Upon all d criticism u face,u would never pleased everybody at same time,some think we have been favoure,some think we register last month,som people think otherwise...take it or leave it...u can never take what god has giv us....good gesture@ishilove stay strong
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Quietly:
Upon all d criticism u face,u would never pleased everybody at same time,some think we have been favoure,some think we register last month,som people think otherwise...take it or leave it...u can never take what god has giv us....good gesture@ishilove stay strong
Weldone,you wey ur nairaland account never reach a month.. You village juju catch ishilove . grin
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
@Ishilove please ma, I have replied your mail with my ID since, please ma don't pass me by. We don't have anything to eat here. I beg you please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / What Kenyan Men Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.