Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? (14366 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by zigszag(f): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2005
pleaze give me advice
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by adesodgi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2005
just take them as they come thats if u dont have one
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Seun(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2005
The fewer the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by skima(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2005
Its not how much but how well and fast u are able to learn.

If u need many then u dont wanna learn. Cos having one shouldnt make u go for anoda... unless u wanna be a player.

Player doesnt pay.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by nferyn(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2005
Seun:

The fewer the better.
Why?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by nferyn(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2005
As many as she's comfortable with
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by icingbaby(f): 12:57am On Nov 12, 2005
as many that comes her way, before she get marry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by allonym: 3:55am On Nov 15, 2005
she should have as many as it takes to find someone she feels ready to spend the rest of her life with (if that is her goal). It is the hope of most people that this number will be small because

1) The girl should be learning more about what she wants and how to find it each time
2) If the girl is discarding guys left and right, her goal isn't quite to find someone she is ready, or she has really strict requirements that make it hard for guys to measure up
3) Stupid societal views on women
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2005
depends
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by alheri(f): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2005
on what?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by eveseh(f): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2006
for me she must have like 4 tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by deb(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2007
I think 50 will be ok shocked cheesy
As long as she does not go past that figure.
I'll be fine
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by U1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2007
What do you mean?Are you encouraging the ladies to go on f**king spree.Abeg,no spread
AIDS come this side oo.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by osegwu(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2007
The more the merrier
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by dodowaski(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
One
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by adeboo(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2007
Like Seun said, as little as possible.

Its really tempting and we kinda get caught up in being young that we forget that we have a future ahead of us and unfortunately the things we do in our young life kinda has a way of catching up with us.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by hotchic1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2007
Seun:

The fewer the better.

I really agree with Seun on this,its makes life easier for you when you settle,you can always open up to your guy and remember guys will keep saying those stuffs even though they are gone,your man will always refer to it,if possible,dont start dating untill you think you are ready for it and make sure that you find out a lot of things about any guy you want to go out with.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by kingkams(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2007
adeboo:

Its really tempting and we kind of get caught up in being young that we forget that we have a future ahead of us and unfortunately the things we do in our young life kind of has a way of catching up with us.

Talking from experience?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by dremoney(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2007
adeboo:

Its really tempting and we kind of get caught up in being young that we forget that we have a future ahead of us and unfortunately the things we do in our young life kind of has a way of catching up with us.

wonder d kindda xperience u had.

@topic
30 mayb!!!!
e no dey read metre now grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by soulpatrol(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2007
not to promote promiscuity or anything like that  cool, but i think that when a girl dates different guys, she learns a lot of things not just about the opposite sex, but even about herself, what she wants from a man, how to tolerate things from him etc. i find that when a girl ends up marrying maybe her first love or boyfriend, she ends up with little or no experience about men (and their madness and manipulation grin), so she may end up being frustrated and bored after a while and looking for something new and fresh. better to have experienced the best of the best. and by no means am i encouraging looseness o.  cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by hotchic1(f): 7:07pm On May 02, 2007
I am going with Seun,the fewer the better.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Ralvy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
402 :p
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by ChidiO2(m): 3:42am On Aug 03, 2007
As many as it takes her to realize that she can't be on and off with guys the rest of her life. Or until she finds the right guy. Hopefully not just mess around. tongue

And yes the fewer the better. Rather have less break-ups then more.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by Easybaby(f): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
I think , one . . . . . . . . . .if you know your onions! cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by jayvin01: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2007
exact number is 101 thats what the elders says, then u take the 1 ontop as your partner,could be me who knows grin grin

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by EJaja(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
there is no award for highest no of boyfriends but the questio is wat name come after u have datedmore than 50 boy b4 age 30 and when u get married most of the boys u dated now are ur husband friends how would u feel

so be cuatious when it come to dating max should be 10
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by delegirl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2007
hello girl
as many as u can, since u can keep them u don't have any problem keep it up cry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by ChidiO2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
delegirl:

hello girl
as many as u can, since u can keep them u don't have any problem keep it up cry

I don't think "as many as you can" is a good advice alone. tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
If you dont aim to learn from your relationships, you will have a lot of boyfriends. After the first 2 or 3 proper relationships, you should have a very/fairly good idea of what you want from a man. That way you know how to take your pick from all the guys that come your way.

Good luck babe.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by faa(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2007
I'll go with seun on this one.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by soulpatrol(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

If you don't aim to learn from your relationships, you will have a lot of boyfriends. After the first 2 or 3 proper relationships, you should have a very/fairly good idea of what you want from a man. That way you know how to take your pick from all the guys that come your way.

Good luck babe.

na the same thing wey i dey talk be dat, thank u jare. after a couple of relationships, at least a girl would realize what she wants, what she can't/shouldn't tolerate, and from there she can narrow down all the losers that may come her way.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? by angelchi(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2007
As many as u can handle grin n remember 2 protect urself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride / Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.