Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days (15495 Views)

Police Impose Movement Restriction In Abia As Polls Hold Saturday / Inspector General of Police Orders Movement Restriction On Election Day / Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Fragility6: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
gretblue:

Backward north Until you go to most northern states and see most of them are far developed than your oil state.
If u comprehend wat i wrote dere, diz ur comment wouldn't b necessary. You no see d so-called n d backward dey in quotes? What does dat mean? It is wa. Sighs
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by madridguy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Baba help me with one princess make i marry as second wife. grin

sarrki:

Am a prince

Am from eletu- edibo

The grand children of Jubril Martins
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by fergie001: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
sarrki:

Am a prince

Am from eletu- edibo

The grand children of Jubril Martins
Wow...well your Gov no dey try sha.
Sanwo-olu knows nothing. Though the way he has handled the Covid-19 issue has been very commendable, asides that...mtchew.

Lagos' finest has always been Fashola. I like him till morrow.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by fergie001: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
madridguy:
Baba help me with one princess make i marry as second wife. grin
Comot jareh, dem use woman swear for you?
Ahn ahn
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Investnow2017: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Does it mean, God forbid, this thing dey increase small small like this, we go continue to lock ourselves down? I don't get it.

Can we continue to extend even if the cases continue to increase??

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by darlenese(f): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
thief

there is no corona virus in Delta state . oga gov wants his share of the covid cake

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
fergie001:

Wow...well your Gov no dey try sha.
Sanwo-olu knows nothing. Though the way he has handled the Covid-19 issue has been very commendable, asides that...mtchew.

Lagos' finest has always been Fashola. I like him till morrow.

I agreed with you 100%
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
No be to marry them God created women for?

fergie001:

Comot jareh, dem use woman swear for you?
Ahn ahn
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Fragility6: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
ahnie:

In my hood right now... close to govt house,we cud barely shut our eyes last night.
Learnt soldiers were chasing some young Robinhood who went to rob.
In another area...infant Jesus precisely a young lad was caught around 3.am.

He was caught stealing someones phone Tru the bulglary proof.

Right now Delta State is messed up.
I was warned this morning by taskforce and soldiers to shut down my business for two fuvking weeks.
N d worst is yet to happen. its quite surprising stealing rate here is still low compared to previous years probably bcoz of yahoo bin d trend bt my fear is hw long can d boys hold on 2 d yahoo bfor evrywere lits up. I was born n raised here n i know wen d street guys start, it takes a lot to stop dem...Senseless Red lip gov no put all dese into consideration. Wake up wear jalliavier cum announce rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Ferraribaby(f): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
NigeriaB:

Sorry ,I'm not in Abuja.
I don't have money to send right now but I have food to share...

Let's hope someone in your location sees this and render you help.

Thanks boss
I still appreciate your advice and your selfless service of sharing with the poor around you

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by fergie001: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
madridguy:
No be to marry them God created women for?
So na to get harem abi?
Manage the one you get make we bachelors for see road abegi

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by AsawanaDgreat: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Boys make una chop and sleep. Stay at home and be safe
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by jericco1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Peng12345:

Stay where u are, nor carry corona come

undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Sonnobax15(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
D worst governor has spoken...i'm a deltan,and i know how and what diz lock down has caused to many homes and industries...mehn,diz lock isn't funny any longer...guyman need help like seriouxly...e better make i beg than to go thief like d guy wey dem catch wey wor thief dog 4 my area last week..

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
This governors ain't smart at all?

If the FG saw it fit to only lock Lagos, Ogun and Abuja... Instead of you guys to use this opportunity to scale up by making sure ur states are still operating. Sharp sharp una busy body carry una go lock everywhere.

These people are so foolish that they are fumigating the state thinking maybe corona virus is caused by mosquitoes.... LoL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Failure44: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Okowa is mad
Screw the order I day commot from house
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by ApostlePaul14: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dis governor wants to kill his citizens with hunger, despite being an oil producing state people are suffering

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by bobolaga: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
This are the wise among the foolish,you see Bauchi,Edo and a lot of northern state come out and says that they can,t totally lock down their state because of hungry in the country.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by kelophili23: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Worst governor in the history of delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by SamOyovwi: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Many poor Deltans hate family planning. They born like pigs abi rat self
OgbanjeProphet:
I dey pity the poor families with plenty children cry
Hunger will kill more people than coronavirus in this country lipsrsealed

The worst be say person can not cough in peace again in the public. If you cough anyhow people go dey look you anyhow undecided

No even go near bank if you are sick, or them go call health officials for your head cry

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by SamOyovwi: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Many poor Deltans hate family planning. They born like pigs abi na rat self. They always justify it that God gave them the children that they can't give the best
OgbanjeProphet:
I dey pity the poor families with plenty children cry
Hunger will kill more people than coronavirus in this country lipsrsealed

The worst be say person can not cough in peace again in the public. If you cough anyhow people go dey look you anyhow undecided

No even go near bank if you are sick, or them go call health officials for your head cry

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
sarrki:
Is he still the governor?
No Tinubu boys has replaced him,Mr man focus on south west that is about to go down and out of Delta.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Audio Master
Focus on south west oga we the good people of Delta like him

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by daniecrown06(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apination:
Okowa is not just irresponsible and stupid, but also sick and wicked. There's nothing on ground to cushion the effects of the past 14 days and he has the audacity to open that rat mouth to extend the lock down. No hospital or medical facility to counter the virus, not even 1 in the state. I have never encountered a governor so useless as this guy undecided

"No medical facilities" and "Food banks"?
Go get your facts right before you come here to spew trash
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by edobor108(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apination:
Okowa is not just irresponsible and stupid, but also sick and wicked. There's nothing on ground to cushion the effects of the past 14 days and he has the audacity to open that rat mouth to extend the lock down. No hospital or medical facility to counter the virus, not even 1 in the state. I have never encountered a governor so useless as this guy undecided
Relocate to Lagos or any south west state you came from and stay out of Delta state because we love our governor

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by phoexix: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
This governor means business.
Doesn't want to take chances.
Kudos Sir..
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
jericco1:
Me that wanted to travel to Delta state undecided
Please for now stay in your state,don't bring coronavirus for us here cheesy

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by jericco1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Please for now stay in your state,don't bring coronavirus for us here cheesy

What's that supposed to mean? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
whouep:
What palliative measures is he putting in place. No relief for Delta ,instead of relaxing on the lockdown. How many index cases do they have in delta. What's the percentage tracking success . Are there more new cases weekly. Everybody want to trend.
He must not wait till we become Lagos in index cases before he did something, if you don't like it please find your way out of Delta state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: North Has More 4 Years - North-East Lawmakers / Splendour Oko Eze Accuses Abure Of Collecting ₦‎200M Bribe / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.