Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (15494 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by adenigga(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu, says a former Governor of the state, Adam Oshiomhole, taught him all he knows about politics.

Shaibu said this during a thanksgiving service held at Saint Philip Catholic Church in Jettu, Etsako West Local Government Area of the state, on Sunday.

The event was part of activities to celebrate his re-election alongside his principal, Governor Godwin Obaseki, under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said, “Adams Oshiomhole taught me all I know now politically. He made me stand my ground and help us end godfatherism. I have no quarrel with Adams Oshiomhole.

Shuaibu explained that there were a lot of lessons to be learnt from the re-election of Governor Godwin Obaseki.

The deputy governor said, “We must come together as a nation in recognising our shared interest in placing boundaries on our competition in order not to divide the nation into hostile and irreconcilable camps. This dangerous impasse is one area where the wisdom of Governor Godwin Obaseki has reigned supreme.”

He described Obaseki as a selfless governor whose thoughts are always about the state and the next generation. He appealed to the people of the state to support the administration to deliver on its campaign promises.

Earlier in his homily titled, “Rejoice in the Lord”, Bishop Godrick Shabba, admonished believers to be faithful to God. He said that it was a heart of gratitude to God that brought the deputy governor and his family to the house of God.
https://m.punchng.com/News/Oshiomhole-taught-me-politics-says-Obasekis-deputy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Nice one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Racoon(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Dont worry another fella will also come up to tidy your own fuckups too if you no learn from your experience with Oshiopikin that you lots have rendered politically useless.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by BlessedNuel: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Las Las..all dx politicians na birds of a feather.

The only difference amongst them is that some glides much more higher than others unto offer valid while stock lasts

6 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Moferere: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2020
He taught you politics but you retired him politically.

Bad boy Shaibu undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2020
The deputy governor said, “[b]We must come together as a nation in recognising our shared interest in placing boundaries on our competition in order not to divide the nation into hostile and irreconcilable camps. [/b]This dangerous impasse is one area where the wisdom of Governor Godwin Obaseki has reigned supreme.”
This man has sense.
He talks with wisdom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Atrile: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by slawormiir: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....master try....but master nor suppose do pass himself if not boys go tell am say the street dey update every seconds

BlessedNuel:
Las Las..all dx politicians na birds of the same feather.
The only difference amongst them is that some glides much more higher than others
Ogbeni...try dey use birds of a feather not birds of the same feather

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by zeusdgrt(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
And he became foolish

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by salbis(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Student wey sabi pass master.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
And you knew better than your master!

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
do you want to earn #10,000 naira daily? then call us today for more info
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by ignis: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
These politicians are always united, even if they fight openly, they know were they always meet.

10 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Okortor: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
No b lie. 2 chronic cultist. Only real men would understand.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by AroleOduduwa2: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Politics of rogues, you guys only fight for your selfish interests.. awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Vidsolution79: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2020
But you backstabbed him useless man....I'll design eye-catchy logo, banner and flyer for u....get my contact from my signature now and contact me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by VeryNiceCreativ(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Nairaland taught me to mind my damn business undecided
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by morinto: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Hope god fatherlism will end permanently in Edo state
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Dagger111(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Oil dey ur hand.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by olaric(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
So, you served him a dose of his own medicine...lol
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Anaerobi(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2020
I love this man humility.
one day, a slave will be a master and still aknowledge is masta... so oshey take the credit and rest

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by naijadrivablog: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Na man Obaseki be. He retired Oshokomole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Greatest100(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2020
There is no permanent friend in politics but interest. To the deputy governor this is your time, enjoy it while it last
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Starboytwo(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Hen hen, he taught you politics abi, and both of you gather bundle him out embarassed

God wee judge you.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by adenigga(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Wa.....

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Dagger111(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Teach them 99 and leave the remaining 1 to claim the boss always. That's the code of life.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by AdolfAboki(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Overtaking is allowed, Phillip Shaibu.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by AdolfAboki(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Greatest100:
There is no permanent friend in politics but interest. I see the two of them united in soon.

Well said!

morinto:
Hope god fatherlism will end permanently in Edo state

Not anytime soon, bro.. Na mere political rhetoric. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Oke Ogun, Leaves Commuters Stranded At Bus Stops (Photo) / 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh / Nigeria Has No Other Option But To Borrow, Says Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.