Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days (15496 Views)

Police Impose Movement Restriction In Abia As Polls Hold Saturday / Inspector General of Police Orders Movement Restriction On Election Day / Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apination:

Stupid Zombie! I'm a Deltan. Who are the we who love the moronic governor? Wake up and emancipate yourself from ethnic and political slavery, non of them will save you when the chips are down undecided
Governor okowa till 2023 not even your ethnic group can stop that cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by nairaman66(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Focus on your south west governor sir

Your thread shows you’ve been lamenting too! grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
nairaman66:

Your thread shows you’ve been lamenting too! grin
Lamenting for what? cheesy grin

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by coronavirus19: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
kikero:
Don't blame them for extending it

We could remove the lockdown now, and in two weeks be where the US and Spain are now in terms of cases.

And that won't be funny.

The sad thing is that it is affecting people's pockets.
Lol, I laugh at you. So u really think it is because of this wack and partial lockdown that is preventing us from exploding with positive cases? Better be grateful that the whole thing hasn't escalated pass this becasue it takes only one person to infect a whole community within a week
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Thesunnys: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
We must stay safe here in Agbor....... God dey our side... Nothing dey happen
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Fragility6: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
bender79:
ok Uduaghan was doing all that while Anioma was suffering? Anyway, when time come every body go face him constituency na him be Delta State.
Anioma pple no use delta city bus abi Anioma pregnant women pay 4 health services ? Uduaghan no do one single road 4 diz side o bt e try do sum basic tinz.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Pray2425: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
wink2015:
URHOBO LEARN TO BE UNITED FOR YOUR COMMON GOOD.

BECAUSE OF DISUNITY IN THE VOTING PATTERN OF THE URHOBO WHICH PLACED THEM IN A DISADVANTAGE POSITION.

GOVERNOR OKOWA IS LOCKING DOWN THE STATE GOING TO A MONTH UNDER THE PRETEXT OF CORONAVIRUS
THAT IS NOT HIGH IN NUMBER COMPARED TO LAGOS OR ABUJA.
please just calm down, Delta state is not for Urhobo people alone that they will continue to rule Delta state.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by od4life(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
wink2015:
URHOBO LEARN TO BE UNITED FOR YOUR COMMON GOOD.

BECAUSE OF DISUNITY IN THE VOTING PATTERN OF THE URHOBO WHICH PLACED THEM IN A DISADVANTAGE POSITION.

GOVERNOR OKOWA IS LOCKING DOWN THE STATE GOING TO A MONTH UNDER THE PRETEXT OF CORONAVIRUS
THAT IS NOT HIGH IN NUMBER COMPARED TO LAGOS OR ABUJA.
Oga carry your tribalism commot for here. Must Urhobos always produce the governor? Are Urhobos the only ethnic group in Delta State? Yeye tribalistic talk ���
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by IfecksJIN: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apination:
Okowa is not just irresponsible and stupid, but also sick and wicked. There's nothing on ground to cushion the effects of the past 14 days and he has the audacity to open that rat mouth to extend the lock down. No hospital or medical facility to counter the virus, not even 1 in the state. I have never encountered a governor so useless as this guy undecided

guy ur head is there jare... He actually useless
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by osaro6: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
14 more days, can government still help delta this time
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by IfecksJIN: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
wink2015:
THIS GOVERNOR OKOWA IS CRAZY

But the stupid disunity of the urhobo people during election put him in power.

Urhobo should learn to be united and they should devise way to use their vote to benefit their own people.

Urhobo business is being tarnished by virtue of the lockdown due to their lopsided way of using their voting power.

Okowa know he is not coming back for any reelection so he is hiding under coronavirus to punish the urhobo people.

The same governor Okowa is favouring delta north against delta south and delta central.

This rubbish can not happen in Lagos state, Edo state or even the core north where majority of the hausa Fulani gave their vote to Buhari against Atiku who is pro south.

who be this one now...wetin dis one dey talk sef?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Pizzo83: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2020
plz oooo let someone help me oooo Okosun Odion ecobank 2172273829
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Pizzo83: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2020
plz ooo let somebody help me oooo (Okosun Odion ecobank 2172273829)
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by edobor108(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Lastmankc(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Focus on south west oga we the good people of Delta like him

Adaogwashi 1, no let me break coconut for your head oooo
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lastmankc:
Adaogwashi 1, no let me break coconut for your head oooo
cheesy grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / Yinka Odumakin To Femi Adesina: Give Us Breakdown Of Appointments Made By Buhari / 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.