Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82906 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by bodybuilder: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Romanoff(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin

571 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's not for UnaToto.

Ugly girls disgust me.

UnaToto

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Or it's the other way round:
endowed women pairing with average men?

Modified: These things are not based on facts anyway. People end up with people, diverse.
Beautiful, unattractive women can end up with handsome, unattractive men.

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by dawnomike(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Love is a matter of choice not looks i guess... cheesy

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
We also have handsome guys who end up with beautiful ladies

339 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by mascot87(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto

YourToto angry

393 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Not me, though. God who be the greatest graphics designer still dey work on my woman. She go fine like wetin I no know

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine

327 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Have noticed that too
handsome guys believe ugly girls doesn't cheat
My thoughts though

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by dingbang(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fine women are very confused

533 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Iyiataata92: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coulombs law states tha like charges repel while unlike charges attract.
So two beauties just can't go together.

Simple

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.

939 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Romanoff:
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin
wow. Splendid analysis
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Harllaby: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Opposite charge attracts while like charge repels grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KingWarri: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.

Liars will always lie.... @ the end, Who cares

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by EzzyCarter: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP , as a fine boy cheesy. I can boldly say I've never dated a girl less than a 7 on the beauty scale. I can't bear the inferiority complex a girl with below average looks would av if she gets to date me. She'd always believe she's not hot enough to keep you and sooner or later someone hotter than her would steal off her boo. A less attractive partner might end up being insecure and I'm not one for excess drama abeg cheesy

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by LarryBee1k: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied

573 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Cholls(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
my brother handsome guys that is aware he his handsome always play safe by going for less attractive women...bcuz less attractive equates less bvllshvit

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
bodybuilder:
phenomenon?
Ask phenomenal16 for the phenomenon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Grandamante: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Only struggling handsome guys end up with less attractive women. Those less attractive women are always doing ok before they met.

Handsome guys that are made are the peak in the dating market. They are the complete package.They end up with the most attractive of women. Check up on all those dashing movie stars, gorgeous sports stars etc and u will get what am saying. Unlike poles don't always attract.

By the way, guys should not date ladies they are more attractive than. She would be forever insecure even in ur old age. U know what they say about men and richer women. It's the same with women and finer men.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ask phenomenal16 for the phenomenon
..lol
How u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TheMohican(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Romanoff:

Maybe.

grin

You no for like make we sample each other. wink, I be fine boy too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by seanwilliam(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
We that we are ugly, who are we gonna end with??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
ugly girls probably worship us, making us feel more attractive.

but I won't marry ugly girl sha.

most times it have to do with finance. some ugly girls hustle hard to bring something to the table and they cost less

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Or it's the other way round:
endowed women pairing with average men?
that is easier to explain.

we all know they do it for money and comfort

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Romanoff(f): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheMohican:

You no for like make we sample each other. wink, I be fine boy too

You no fit fine reach my man.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TheMohican(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Romanoff:

You no fit fine reach my man.

Shu!!!, na me be Mr. Nigeria that year ohh..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jericco1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well I don't really know but I think that most handsome guys don't have the energy to chase the so called fine girls.. they prefer the average looking girls because they don't have to chase them and are prolly easily available

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Samdaresd(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think often times, handsome dudes don't know that they are handsome, or better still they are not aware of what they are.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nature small way of maintaining equilibrium.

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.