Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Problems With Handsome Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Handsome Guys (65315 Views)

Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
It's a gift to be an attractive and handsome guy that girls can't resist. Less attractive guy's may think the grass is always greener on the other side. Being handsome sometimes has it's downsides too. I'm sure a lot of guys can relate to these things.

Your appearance is intimidating: imagine a girl has a crush on a guy, it's hard enough for her to have to make the first move. But even worse, you're the cute guy that makes her nervous whenever you're around. She's simply intimidated by your appearance, which really sucks for you, just because you're attractive.

Women presume they are players: All just you're a good looking stud, you are guilty without even being tried. Women believe most handsome guys are nothing but heartbreakers at the first glance. They believe you're probably hiding a devil beneath the surface.

You are a threat to other guys: Automatically, other guys might be aggressive and resentful towards you, because they know you might be giving their girl some looks she might not resist.

Presumptions that you're empty inside: Many people, especially women might assume you're nothing but a pretty face that's Intellectually shallow, and they probably don't need a good looking idiot as their man. Some people even believe that the smart and nerdy people aren't always the handsome type.

Your looks aren't enough: Though, you might be blessed with great genetics. Your looks just aren't enough. Women prefer men with status and financial stability to a guy that's just handsome. Nothing beats a handsome and successful man.

Women want you as a Prop: Some women just want you for your looks. Though, they might not be deeply emotionally attached, but hey!,You're good-looking, and who wouldn't want a handsome stud as theirs. They just don't want you for who you really are.

People think you take too much pride in yourself: A lot of people probably have lingering speculations that you take too much pride in your looks.You can't dress too well, because you look to good and people think you spend a lot of time and efforts in making yourself look good.

You might be seen as more of a boy than a man: Some women prefer men with more manly and mature looks that are a few years older. To them, It brings a sense of Alpha-male dominance and responsibility compared to boys who might play around with them and waste their time.Don't be too surprised when you see a young lady marrying an older man.

92 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
are you even handsome to start with,what is so special about a man being handsome?All a man need is money and discipline.Stop letting it intoxicate you

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by MAGG0T(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
cheesy

All this long epistle, just to suit ur Ego perhaps..

U brought music to ur own funeral pal..

Feminists will soon invade here to attack u.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
are you even handsome to start with,what is so special about a man being handsome?All a man need is money and discipline.Stop letting it intoxicate you
i am very attractive and extremely handsome

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
all these u saying are just assumptions.Women dont get intimidated by handsome guys
as a matter of fact its even guys who get intimidated by attractive ladies due to self esteem and other reasons
the only guys women tend to get intimidated by are guys or men with money

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

All this long epistle, just to suit ur Ego perhaps..

U brought music to ur own funeral pal..

Feminists will soon invade here to attack u.
NO NEED FOR THAT DEAR �

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
all these u saying are just assumptions.Women dont get intimidated by handsome guys
as a matter of fact its even guys who get intimidated by attractive ladies due to self esteem and other reasons
the only guys women tend to get intimidated by are guys or men with money
Really do you know how many girls that are fighting over me ��

12 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Really do you know how many girls that are fight just to have me ��
good for u then cheesy
my former landlord then who was in his 70s most female students always fought for his attention
it wasnt about being handsome but because he was very generous in spending where ladies are concerned
some for maybe they love ur generousity cheesy

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
grin Aunty just because you can't mugulate handsome guys doesn't mean it's not special.Im sure you yourself wont want your son to look like oshiomole abi you want? grin

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
good for u then cheesy
my former landlord then who was in his 70s most female students always fought for his attention
it wasnt about being handsome but because he was very generous in spending where ladies are concerned
some for maybe they love ur generousity cheesy
Most guys and even married man don't want me to get closer to there girl in my street they call me splash Elegant. I find it very difficult to have gf they think maybe I am a Playboy or something

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Most guys and even married man don't want me to get closer to there girl in my street they call me splash Elegant. I find it very difficult to have gf they think maybe I am a Playboy or something
Bro it's only the truly handsome that will concur with you.Its only the blockhead feminists and super envious guys that would keep on saying thrash especially their normal anthem "Go and make money" as if it's not everyone that should do so.Egbon carry go jo.Dont just let pride enter your head and live life first as a man striving to achieve in this world before every other thing.Remember being handsome is just a bonus just like being born into a rich family or being tall.There's a good and bad side to everything.Just figure out how to work on both.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by ForestHill: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mehn, sometimes I miss my footsteps because of people's attention on me; most junctures I fake my facial expressions just to circumvent the crowd.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
ImACow:

Bro it's only the truly handsome that will concur with you.Its only the blockhead feminists and super envious guys that would keep on saying thrash especially their normal anthem "Go and make money" as if it's not everyone that should do so.Egbon carry go jo.Dont just let pride enter your head and live life first as a man striving to achieve in this world before every other thing.Remember being handsome is just a bonus just like being born into a rich family or being tall.There's a good and bad side to everything.Just figure out how to work on both.
Baby girl trust me I have the attribute you just mentioned but one thing about me is that I don't want fake love. Look I am tired of Nigerian girls' mentality they can date monkey if money grew on tree

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Notatribalist(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
If thats his real picture then he is handsome. Stop the hate

19 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Baby girl trust me I have the attribute you just mentioned but one thing about me is that I don't want fake love. Look I am tired of Nigerian girls' mentality they can date monkey if money grew on tree
Nigerian girls like that zzor up there.The funny thing about it is that when handsome guys now make money they will now want commitment from him more than the average guys because they want to win at all sides.Most of the handsome guys I know that made money normally chop all these girls anyhow.They show no mercy.

This is the ladder:
Handsome guy with money
Average guy with money
Handsome guy with no money
Average guy with no money

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Nigerian girls like that zzor up there.The funny thing about it is that when handsome guys now make money they will now want commitment from him more than the average guys because they want to win at all sides.Most of the handsome guys I know that made money normally chop all these girls anyhow.They show no mercy.

This is the ladder:
Handsome guy with money
Average guy with money
That's Nigeria girls for us they have no intellectual sensibility they have low mentality

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Vyzz: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
i DON die grin grin grin
Splash elegant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i wonder which pet name Zzor will give u
i could see her tripping for u already earlier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
That's Nigeria girls for us they have no intellectual sensibility they have low mentality
With lots of blunders in all your posts , it's obvious you pay more attention to your supposed looks than your brain. Little wonder you are having issues with ladies. cheesy cheesy " when a guy is handsome without brain, his prick suffer most". #justsaying grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
i DON die grin grin grin
Splash elegant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i wonder which pet name Zzor will give u
i could see her tripping for u already earlier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are infallible, hence, you should learn to tender an unreserved apology

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

This is the ladder:
Handsome guy with money
Average guy with money
oil dey ur head cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by BigJoe19: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Girls shooting their shot through insults, naija girls are just too weird grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
You are infallible, hence, you should learn to tender an unreserved apology

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:
If thats his real picture then he is handsome. Stop the hate
I dare op to claim any of those pictures... cheesy cheesy. Don't make me laugh please... grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
BigJoe19:
Girls shooting their shot through insults, naija girls are just too weird grin grin
exactly

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Palema007 post=93327567]I dare op to claim any of those pictures... cheesy cheesy. Don't make me laugh please... grin[/quo Do you need my Instagram handle
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by themaestro08(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
ForestHill:
Mehn, sometimes I miss my footsteps because of people's attention on me; most junctures I fake my facial expressions just to circumvent the crowd.

Post your pics here let see. The total number of handsome guys I've come across are not more than five(not sure) the rest are just average (including me).

Such average guys might have good fashion sense making their appearance look smart reason for the stares. Guys who behave like you explain above are clowns( for my mind I would be like "see mumu guy" grin)

I for one am good looking so I don't give a milligram of fuvk about who is crushing on my girl because I really know my worth.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Obaawonuniversi post=93327621][/quote]I don't need anything from you, not when you could easily post any of the guy's IG handle and claim as yours. Lol BTW I still dare you to claim any of those guys pictures Sha. grin cheesy then you will tell me if you are David or the other guy. (name withheld) grin

6 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
I don't need anything from you, not when you could easily post any of the guy's IG handle and claim as yours. Lol BTW I still dare you to claim any of those guys pictures Sha. grin cheesy then you will tell me if you are David or the other guy. (name withheld) grin
Yeah that's David you are right that's people I roll with
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Yeah that's David you are right that's people I roll with
Lol... @ people you roll with grin grin Abeg no lemme talk. Enjoy your thread Biko, at least you didn't claim any of the pictures as yours. cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... @ people you roll with grin grin Abeg no lemme talk. Enjoy your thread Biko, at least you didn't claim any of the pictures as yours. cheesy grin
jealous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
jealous
Of what? Poorly constructed thread or your fantasies? Lol, please spare me. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.