Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (65478 Views)

Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
What has happened to the funds meant for development of health care and infrastructure since 1960, thunder fire all of una

3 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
those donating didn't advice what the money should be use for?

you can't share to common man but will share among yourself?

we have to depend on donations to be able to run our health care system?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Viper7: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
U
angry
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by BrutusOj(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
One of their agents of lies..
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by aremed(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Vulcan24(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
oh my God!

oh my God

oh my God!

can this be true

God am addressing you directly now!

you must be very and overly patient to withhold your wrath even in he face of this highly provocative and irresponsible statements

to Nigerians ....

pls endure but never forgive this speech
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok to yourselves and to your fellow lots abi nonsense.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Ibiscon: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is exactly what most people don't understand.pay us via bvn after then they will still complained.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by KingWarri: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Once upon a time there was a country called

"Nigeria"

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by flexyrule(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hehe
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmm, the jobless idiotic pigs will not like this
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Bunnatex(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pity
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Sososo(f): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Because it will end up in your pocket. There are things shame will not allow you to explain
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ProtectMyMoney: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
When i saw the headline and checked who said it, i knew it was a Lai.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by picoba(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020

No good thing can happen in this government. The pandemic may be the only project for this government till 2023.

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Jaqenhghar: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who said anything about sharing funds?
Set up isolation centres and buy equipment for the health workers (who want to work) to use. More face masks, more hand sanitizers, more testing kits. The simplest things are the most dufficult things to do in that mess called a country

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by tolexy007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
I concur. This man has stayed long as minister of information
He must be very good at the job that makes APC and federal government to keep retaining him in that post.

y won't u concur wen u have been paid ur 30k, as usual

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Judolisco(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
With our population u asked them to build 30 bed isolation centers in every state, which kind country bdis?
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ipobWARLORD: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
It's a LIE if it is coming from LAI.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Risingblue008(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wish dis man should change he's weed supplier
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by pellummy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lie baba Muhammed
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Lumig: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's a good idea
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by sweetjohn(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

The money in imPatience Jonathan numerous accounts can bail us out. Useless thieves.
Which money? Money announced by your thieving APC. Pls stop that shit of lies, it won't work on Nigerians with brains again. take it to those illiterates at Ogbmosho

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by anonymous1759(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-cant-share-donated-funds-to-nigerians-says-lai/amp

I've heard ppl call this man all sorts of names when it comes to telling lies but I've confirmed it today. How's is Nigeria leading the entire Africa in terms of creating palliative for the masses ?

people are mopping bus conveying Agege Bread today. Armed robbers are stealing food items to show the extent of the Hunger going on in the land (Hovid 19). The FG have access to BVN holders to disburse funds to but refused, they came up with another lie of giving stimulus package to ppl who have less than 200k in their acc still yet no show. The few APC members that received stimulus package now represents the entire country rubbish. Old man wey Sabi lie.

3 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Tpave(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
tolexy007:

y won't u concur wen u have been paid ur 30k, as usual
Lol...check my profile, I'm not an Apc agent neither their e- warriors
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Openbusiness: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
The LYING KING has spoken grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
A sick Government without Physicians!

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nathphil(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
A country that the health workers still borrow face mask in the middle of the pandemic. Heart attack is real but, I am beginning to lose hope in my beloved country.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Story story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.