Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (65475 Views)

Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by onetouch04: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga minister what happens when we don't see the health facilities? Tell us now so that we can hold u by your words
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Chekwume16(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
This man is just an embodiment of lies. Don't worry when the people revolt you will have nowhere to run to. At that point you will tell us how you have been spending all the budgetary provisions for health

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by LagosWahala: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Roon9:
No need to read his speech. I know its the usual trash. Heard npower finally paying. we are expecting before the end of tomorrow undecided

He's above you hehehe
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ScholarshipRead: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Learn genuine ways to Make Money at Home!

As lockdown heightens, there is need to seek legitimate means of earning some real cash at home, and you can start it now.

Check it out free: https://adevibes.com.ng/survive-pre-post-covid-19-era/

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Emmanuel226(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
I concur. This man has stayed long as minister of information
He must be very good at the job that makes APC and federal government to keep retaining him in that post.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by yom2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.
what miracle could he have done? Build a fence around the whole country?

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by IMASTEX: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Algold:
Most of those that contributed were only protecting their interests... If you know you know
I can't agree less
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Emmanuel226(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.
nah nah,I don't agree with dat
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by onetouch04: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga @Linus.. What happens when we don't see the health facilities? Tell us now so we can hold u by your words.
#UnrepentantLinus

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ajimotoke(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
To stone this man just dey hungry me, he doesn't have human conscience at all, why our politicians like this for God sake.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Roon9(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
LagosWahala:

He's above you hehehe

I talk am
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by 2LESS(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
But Otedola said he has fulfilled he promise made by paying to the dedicated account? Why was he not asked to build a health facility instead?
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Gr8mann: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
I av come to the conclusion that the reasons why banks like UBA, GTB and likes will never transfer the donated funds to their hardworking customers putting their money in banks and the stupid people using it to make themselves rich are:
1.Ever since the time the APC government has put a deduction in the bank charges and ATM charges the banks r not themselves again.
2. In 2018 UBA alone declares 40 billion-plus from ATM charges and u r telling me they should not look for ways to restore that charges back to #65

My advice is that u shd all manage ur little food at home till this second semester will end and we will go back to our work. shocked
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Emmanuel226(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
50shot:
u dey book space for Covid-19??
grin
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Daboomb: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Faponmile:
The best in Africa in providing palliatives to citizens in Africa? I give up. People who sired you are the most perceptive couples ever. They should be in the Guinness book of records for naming you so aptly.

Well, the people can die of hunger, in a four weeks lockdown while Lying Mohammed is still helping them to save the money for infrastructure, never mind that three quarters of it will be looted. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by RTSC: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Are we as economically buoyant as them? Compare population
Rwanda's budget for a year is less than that of Lagos state alone.
And they service embassies all over the world.

Are you still talking population?

The difference is quality of leadership.

3 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by periphetes: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apc = Pdp

The future of Nigerians are in the hands of it's people not the leaders.
All this games been played by our leaders will one-day be accounted for...its all just time

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by RTSC: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
If kagame handles Nigeria for a year, the difference would be so obvious that nobody will tell you to give buhari and osibanjo a dirty slap for wasting 5 years.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by RTSC: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
If we are to go by precedence, the first thing he would do in Nigeria is to make ethnicity irrelevant and unconstitutional.

That was the first thing he did in Rwanda that unified a war torn country and set it on the path of progress.

The exact opposite of Mr 97%.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Perfecttouchade: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Can someone ask him if there wasn't a budget for health care and ever since,what do we get in our health care system?

3 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Hayormide3506: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigeria government too get format for head
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Faponmile:
The best in Africa in providing palliatives to citizens in Africa? I give up. People who sired you are the most perceptive couples ever. They should be in the Guinness book of records for naming you so aptly.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Heartless criminals in government.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by hmohammed(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Despite all these 1million swear, curse and useless politicking by all these nairalanders. If an election is held today, APC WILL WIN EASILY.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by sodicom32(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lolz

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you thought slavery ended you are in for a shock .

Blacks enslaving blacks for centuries to gain access to western money.

You better wake up.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Sergioaguero: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Now that you're at HOME this lockdown, make up to N100,000 with Just a starting capital of N15,000 in CATFISH FARMING...

Our Ebook titled "A-Z PRACTICAL CATFISH FARMING" a practical approach will guide you from hatchery to table size catfish.

Order now for N700.

To order call/whatsapp 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by xcelentattitude(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:

Come to think of it, If the virus kills just cows, the border would have been closed and the whole nation on lock down since day one!

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Totosweetdie(f): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-cant-share-donated-funds-to-nigerians-says-lai/amp
Every time I see this man or hear anything from him I just know that the propaganda machine of this devilish party has spoken

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nig govt palliatives best in Africa?

The undisputed heavyweight champion of LIES has done it again!

I'm not surprised, lai LIES for a living.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Agberooo: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

So with the figures you have presently, You think Buhari does not deserve Kudos.

Give honor to whom honor is due.

If you had the count in England, Spain or the USA, your lots would have crucified Buhari

[/s]
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Agberooo: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
post=88443143:

And the question is, "how many states of the federation have the intensive care unit now and how many states are having theirs ongoing?

We will talk about what the intensive care unit be converted to after the pandemic.

Good job by the FG in regards to the bolded, more efforts should be applied.

Together, we will win this pandemic war.
God heal the world.

We Rise!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.