Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (65482 Views)

Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=88443143:

And the question is, "how many states of the federation have the intensive care unit now and how many states are having theirs ongoing?

We will talk about what the intensive care unit be converted to after the pandemic.

Good job by the FG in regards to the bolded, more efforts should be applied.

Together, we will win this pandemic war.
God heal the world.

We Rise!
I knew the dead meat seller will spew trash .
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Hadelesam89(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.
Aiye gbogbo won patata loma baje
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by wolfenstein(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga lianus no vex o, wetin do the money wey dey before now for the infrastructure of hospitals in Nigeria. Why be say na money we private sectors donate for the fight of COVID-19 Una decide to use for it. FG no just care for the masses, dey use us dey play chess
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Amudeneogu: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think this same man once said that Nigeria has standard healthcare why using the fund made for feeding of Nigeria for a completed project. Now the European Union has given Nigeria 50 million euro I think that one will be shared with all Nigerians not only the north because I want my own share.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ihedioramma: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-cant-share-donated-funds-to-nigerians-says-lai/amp
If you can't share the donated funds to your follow Nigerian's to there bank accounts, you are a sickness to them .
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Mynightmare: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
He's already up there spewing rubbish as usual.
Roon9:
No need to read his speech. I know its the usual trash. Heard npower finally paying. we are expecting before the end of tomorrow undecided
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by benji93: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
On a more serious note, although I don't trust these people, giving 50 million dollars doesn't necessarily mean cash. 50 million dollars worth of what. Any right-thinking wealthy man cannot give this government cash. You can give 50 million dollars worth of text kits, foodstuffs e.t.c.
Built2last:
Ladies and gentlemen,

This money has entered voice mail.

No be person wey don chop go dey alive use health infrastructure

The people who donated never had the masses in mind. It was about give and take between them and FG.

Imagine if all the people who donated in south west for instance had a meeting with south west governors, made their donations and told governors what to do. The masses will at least feel the money.

State governments are sharing food at least.

FG na audio money.

That money don go.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by rollandben(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
A day without lying is a day wasted - Lai Mumuhamed.

Lai just sounded like his name, kudos to you brother lie.

You can only fool few, NOT everybody.
We aren't fool as you think, even for the fact that you were mounted as Minister of info, yet we are still wiser than you. Just that we pretend we are not.
POEPLE ARE WATCHING,
YOUR TORTURE GO PASS SAMUEL DOE OWN, WEN TIME REACH
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by letitrainnow(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmmmm

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Golden057(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
This man death go bad, he is a pest to Nigeria����������������
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by gawu1: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Even after this clear explanation the haters and wailers are still hating and wailing.
The amazing thing even is that all these haters and wailers who are bend on the donated money being shared are from that region of ''we do not beg''.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ThugBoy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thunder fire you there.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Molutex(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
IAm on waiting when lie mohammed will speaks the truth
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Matip: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
He said Nigeria was leading and remains the best in Africa in the area of provision of palliative to citizens as the world battles the scourge.

Mr Lei Mohammed
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
many Nigerians don't even have savings account.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by niyispage2017: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Crystalehis(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by LawyerLomo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
This government is a shame!!
I had stop reciting the national pledge.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by LawyerLomo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
This government is a shame!!
I had stop reciting the national pledge.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by mayor1814: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wonder why all those rich men, banks and their CEOs will be donating Billions upon billions of naira to government. It's like adding to d problems of masses. They are just using the money to rub our faces.

It's better we don't know they donate any money.

May God help us.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by MrSquint: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Naija my country
Who do us this thing na ?

So na covik one nine donations our politifcians wan use for the development of healthcare infrastructure now ?

Seriously how these people dey even fit sleep at night sef with all these lies and wickedness ?

So the promises they made since, all the funds appropriated for healthcare since they came into office no dey enough to build few to contain covik one nine atleast for now ?

Civilized countries are busy providing palliatives, Presidents are busy seeking for ways to help it's citizens, with daily and weekly press briefings that conveys hope and shows commitment of Government.

Nigerian Government is unrepentantly stealing even in the face of this pandemic. IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THESE PEOPLE.

"See Nigerians should be declared as a group of endangered human beings"

Covik One Nine we donate Nigerian Government to You.
Add all their children pls

God pls protect the poor masses
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nwaonyishi69: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2020
If grandfather can lie like this man, his grandchildren should be named Linus or Lieplus.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by PropertyBuying(f): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88443143:

And the question is, "how many states of the federation have the intensive care unit now

Together, we will win this pandemic war.
God heal the world.

We Rise!
We pray we win this soon... All Nations of the world will have to do more that we're currently doing to win the war!
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by pieces18: 12:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Yes, they should (which they will) pocket it as a gift from pmb.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Frankcallys(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.

Kai... This Namah fine ooo. Liar Mohammed come see better Namah

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Frankcallys(m): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2020
I can't stop laughing at this clown. So the money donated by well meaning Nigerians to help the poor masses in this lockdown caused by covik one nine birus, that's where the government want to dip hand and claim they are building health facilities right and buying medical equipments?

What happened to all the funds budgeted for health/development of public infrastructures all these years? All this thieving bastards, corrupt politicians, unrepentant and fraudulent government officials must go with this Coronavirus!!!

Coro, we beg you please biko, come and collect all of them for free. We the citizens dash you abeg. We donate them from the bottom of our hearts as sacrifice to you biko!!!

Lai... You and your oga them, una deserve this thing here

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Talknochip(m): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Shameless lots depending on others to provide a basic need for their citizenry!

Eu, Au, whatever can give these people money, grants whatever.

But, why would individuals, banks, churches etc do the same, knowing fully well that this monies wont be used judiciously?!

Smh

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by KotalKahn: 6:18am On Apr 15, 2020
See the First page comments. All brain dead idiots. I doubt they can even read
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by maxzzo1(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by jonneljonn(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2020
This country has completed failed the common Nigerian,all the govt officials including the national assembly members spend the tax payers money on food cloths cars and even the houses they stay and yet they cannot use the common resources we have to provide all Nigerians with relief materials at this period of national disaster.wen the talk about the most vunerable I weep for this country,at this time every body needs help from the govt.there is no food to eat and no money and u are talking about most vunerable.in my village whee I come from nobody have ever received a Dom or any form of relief from govt,infact they have never seen any govt officials visit them and there are millions of people who are very poor and can't afford shelter talkless of one meal a day .even in my street where I reside in port Harcourt town,there are thousands of poor families staying in make shift houses who can't afford a meal or even pay for their kids school fees yet the the minister was talking about helping millions of poor families.how do u come to the conclusion that the people u are sharing money to are the poorest??this is just an avenue to loot our money again, because the impact of govt relief is not felt by the poor masses.this money belongs to all Nigerians,why should a few people in govt be enjoying our common resources alone ,?? Enough of the stealing in the name of social intervention program

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.