Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) (8311 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / See Unclad Photos From Waist Bead Thread Shared By A Lady Who Is Engaged / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by ugolinze123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
God damn it

1 Like

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
McPerry:
Donate kwa grin
To Naira Marley maybe. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by czarr(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yemike:

This one no be snake matter grin

Words on the street is that uncle lala only adhere to snakes or better still reptiles matter cheesy
So should i say those lungs are actually a rare breed of snakes that look like lungs or those are snake lungs?....lol
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by kalufelix(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
The federal ministry of Hemp advices that smokers are liable to live long... Ama smoke till i lose my breath... Whoooaa!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by kalufelix(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
4gunners:
This should get to front page, so that serial smokers can have a rethink.
Have a rethink.. He says

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by kalufelix(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
grin
J111333:
hahaa...He needs double exhaust seriously
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by chudyprince: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
.... And he died at the age of 96, not young as ministry of health will warn

1 Like

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Finstar: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cigarette might kill you, but weed will always give you life, healing and enlightenment. This unique plant exist for a purpose. When you live without something like weed, something will always be amiss in your life.

Run from ciga, embrace nature (weed)
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sageez:
How smoke de take sweet person sef? Jeez!!!

It beats my imagination lol
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Ay04z(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Eat ur weed instead of smoking ;Dd wise know wat I mean
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2020
grin grin grin
chineduisaac:
This is very bad..
Pls it should make front page to warn others
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:04am On Apr 15, 2020
kalufelix:
grin hahaa...He needs double exhaust seriously

Lol grin grin
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:04am On Apr 15, 2020
That's how you guys spread fake info

The man was a chain cigarette smoker, ... He was addicted to tobacco.

Smoking marijuana is perfectly healthy,... Medical Experts says and I quote
"Marijuana is the safest drugs on the planet"

Till date, ... Medical Experts haven't found a Link to Connect smoking Marijuana to Lung Cancer.

Knowledge is power

2 Likes

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by rex444(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2020
czarr:
A dead 52 year old chain smoker who volunteered to donate his organs after death....ofcourse the doctors cannot use his lungs..

*The second is a picture of a healthy pink lungs...Baba God hope my lungs go still pink even if na light brown abeg, i no smoke again o

He died of lung cancer....Smoking kills.
the amount of carbon we inhale everyday on the streets of Nigeria is enough to roast our lungs....we are all smokers either in first hand or second hand
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by bmdmixer: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
so they cant wash it ni with soap n water angry
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by ghostwriter0147: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2020
That's black lung cancer caused by working in the Coal mining sector for a long period of time. It has nothing to do with smoking or smokers, and smoking does not cause black lung cancer. If only people read, more people would know this! Don't come and say rubbish, you have no clue about.

2 Likes

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Ayt27(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2020
What's the difference? Both of them are dead
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Meteng: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
centurionpapa:
source please
Before you stop smoking? No worry, continue, you go see source for front

1 Like

Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by aristocratic5(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
C Wetin smoke cause
I wish all dis smookers go c dis tin
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by MistarT(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Holy Spirit divine, help humanity to understand that anything outside genuine righteousness is destruction both spiritually and physically. God's commands are for our benefits not His.
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by imustsaymymindo: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Why is black color always related to something bad though.
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by 4gunners(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
kalufelix:
Have a rethink.. He says
lol...it won't chang anything, you mean?
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by blizzy30(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
us that take coke nko cheesy
Re: Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) by Ekemeze: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / 500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.