Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (9756 Views)

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Ashawopapa001: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Niger Delta and South East are brothers, no almajiri can divide us in other to conquer our civilization with poverty and backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
the rich capital of the world! grin

Poverty capital of the world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

just because thyre th most vocal doesn't mean they're the only ones who want this country to break up.. believe me.. even the yorubas want this country to break up or atleast practice regional government.. northern Nigeria most especially the ne and nw are both liabilities to every other part of the country..

you're talking about landmark.. is landmark human resources?? I'm not igbo .. and I want this country to atleast breakup or practice regional government..

well it's only a matter of this..
Can you say in specific terms how the north a liability to you?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:

They contribute little or nothing to the national coffer while receiving a lot

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:

can you tell me one thing the north Is contributing into the national cake?? did you see the poverty indices released just a week back it's as if the money was meant for northern Nigeria and not Nigeria.. because over 80 of the money is going to the north.. but what is the north bringing to the table?? you flood our streets with almajiri beggars.. theres not a single place your people are not found in this country begging.. even down to the creeks of the Niger delta you'll see them there begging the locals ... as If that's not enough.. you gave us bokoharam.. that's not enough.. you gave us fulani herdsmen.. you even gave us the title poverty capital of the world.. for a country not at war?? wtf?? and you expect others not to be tired of you.. ??

bro If you're a southerner.. youd feel thesame way no doubt.. you'll feel like you're been exploited.. the feeling is mutual.. I don't hate you.. but I cant continue to feed you.. that's what southern Nigeria is saying..

and it's only a matter of time before things goes the other way around.. 50 years is more than enough for a group of people to change their ways

8 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:

This is how

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

This is how
just see what was given to se and ss grin but when we say we want out they'll call us haters

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

just see what was given to se and ss grin but when we say we want out they'll call us haters

They can not survive without allocation from oil money that's just the truth

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:

1. Looking at buhari knowing fully well he's very old incapable of leading over 200million people and its economy still went ahead to vote him(a northern don't understand economy or governance the only thing he understand is the teaching of islam and sharia)

2. Bokoharam(western education is evil)

3. Iswa

4. Al Qaeda

5. Fulani herdsmen

6. Millions of uneducated almajiri under age voters who's numbers of course counts in elections to help vote in clueless leaders that always takes nigeria 20years backwards

8 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2020
have you ever thought of a Nigeria for just the yorubas and igbos?? I swear.. we would've been the real giants of Africa.. not the audio one

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by SciLab: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2020
If you remove poverty from the political equation and enthrone literacy in the north, the present northern rulers will lose their power.

Poverty gives them the avenue and tool to manipulate their people. I know a man who was killed with his shop was burnt in 1992 in Kano by almajiris who were paid N50.

Northern leaders are great in the art of weaponizing poverty, even buhari.

DanArrewa can you deny this?

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
Dem go too suffer
I just hope we Yoruba can start championing for our republic too very soon
We can't be slaves for life

Well said

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Says a cowardly osu loser ..
Be man enough to claim your osu tribe . No one is going to beat you on an anonymous forum
, what's the point of this quote now? To prove to me u are a Yoruba warrior? Or what
I'm saying what's best for my tribe, I'm sure you can use this energy to make your opinion known too rather than attacking me
Emi omo Ibadan ni ile Oluyole, ilu Ogunmola, Ilu bashorun.
Omo a je igbin je ikaraun
O dabo I'm done schooling all these folks

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Lovelive:

Well said
I swear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Covidodo: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

, what's the point of this quote now? To prove to me u are a Yoruba warrior? Or what
I'm saying what's best for my tribe, I'm sure you can use this energy to make your opinion known too rather than attacking me
Emi omo Ibadan ni ile Oluyole, ilu Ogunmola, Ilu bashorun.
Omo a je igbin je ikaraun
O dabo I'm done schooling all these folks

Oniyeye ..
Keep deceiving your flat h..ead . Oluyole ko Lalupon ni

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by selemempe: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:

look at the GDP of Nigerian states in 2010

See how 8 out of the last 10 are northern states.

Now look at the revenue allocation from FG

See how 5 out of the last 10 are southern states?

We in the south produce the lion share of the money and you in the north take the lion share of the money..

But what do we get from you,

1. Terrorism
2. Wicked military and police in our states
3. Threats of genocide if we don't calm down
4. Diseases
5. Poverty
6. Over population
7. Refusal to share power

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Oniyeye ..
Fvck off omo ase ni iya e
U think I play all those politics and tribal games on here ? No bro u chose the wrong guy
I'm Yoruba , u don't believe it go drop dead bro .
I don't care from Adam
Onishorire

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by reality1010: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Do you know that Northern leaders are manipulating the psych of their people with the many gifts they offer them at the detriment of other regions.

The North have created local governments out of deserts and empty lands, and with it they have sustained their poor masses and stopped them from rising up against them.

Most Northerners are paid in their local government headquarters, because they planned it in such a way that few people will be under each local government, with enough money to go round. Most people in the north, once you give them food, they have no problem again.

The government of Buhari have thought the North that Terrorism can be a lucrative means of livelihood. We have seen Boko Haram members rehabilitated, paid and recruited into the Army. Fulani Herdsmen terrorists are pampered by the regime of Buhari. Bandits are allowed to be kidnapping people unhindered.

For the past 5 years, this APC government have been paying Northerners five thousand naira every month. During this coronavirus lockdown, they were paid twenty thousand naira each, leaving out Easterners.

Also, the truckloads of rice which Nigeria government seized from importers were shared only to the Northerners.

When the border was closed, Northerners kept flooding Northern Nigeria with foreign rice unperturbed through Niger Republic.

Even when the money is coming from the East, Fulani caliphate keep sharing it to their own people.

They have for more than 50 years raised a subdued masses, instead of a productive masses.

This will hurt them seriously in no distant time. The only thing helping them is one Nigeria. That is why the North can go to war to defend One Nigeria. The North is not yet ready for division. They don't have the resources to sustain their lavish lifestyle.

Some say Northerners are down to earth. It is a lie. The North is actually subdued. And since their leaders see to their welfare by stealing from Nigeria to placate them, they keep being loyal. They are constantly told how their leaders torture the East to make sure they get all that makes them happy. A typical Northerner will be more happier to be ruled by a cow, than be led by an Easterner.
Northerners love their leaders not because they are doing well. They love them because they are keeping the East down and making Eastern leaders their slaves. It gladdens the heart of every Northerner, even the most uneducated amongst them.

The North is sitting on a time bomb. Destroy one Nigeria and the North will destroy itself. One Nigeria is the bomb detonator. Nothing will expose Northern Nigeria like the disintegration of Nigeria.

To exploit the northern masses, Northern leaders have purposely denied most of their people education. They have formed a religious mandatory Almajiri system that destroys young boys for their selfish religious and political gains. Millions of Almajiri boys can't read a single English word and many have become men and married multiple wives. Have you asked how these polygamous Northern men manage to take care of their family? The government takes care of them on their behalf. The local government inhabits little number of people, that there are lots of money to do this.

When the payment of Northerners by Northern Leaders is discussed, ignorant people will start asking what our own Governors are doing. Believe me, I am a huge and unapologetic critic of these Igbo Governors, but in this case I perfectly understand the game of the Northerners. The North considered the internal problems of the North when structuring Nigeria. In fact, to say Nigeria was structured to serve the interests of the North is a perfect statement. The North only had land mass from the beginning. Not the number of humans they lied to have through dubious Nigeria census. Though Northern population is rapidly on the rise; the reason being that the northern leadership controlled by the Fulani, opened the borders for their brothers across west Africa to invade Northern Nigeria and become indigenes. They also advised their people, both rich and poor to be marrying multiple wives.
The North needs One Nigeria to be able to maintain their growing population. That is why the present APC government is paying their teaming population (Northerners) 5,000 Naira every month. This payment will not stop, else their youths revolts against them.

These things will hunt the North. There will be uprising once One Nigeria is buried. There will be no more stolen money from the East to satisfy their pauperized masses. That is why they are fighting and shouting that the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable. As shameful as it is, they are ready to die for One Nigeria.

Today, things are changing rapidly. The inevitability of Nigeria division is dawning on the Northern Leaders. How to keep up paying their non productive masses is their utmost concern. One of the reasons why they now look so confused and won't stop looting the national resources recklessly

Copied* family writers*
OP ,it is deception that has beclouded the minds of the northern leaders These r their instruments :religion,almajiri, Boko Haram and the military,and fictitious population figures.These instruments r used by the north to frustrate Nigeria and keep it at their advantage.But all these will not last.Funny enough the north is quick to tell you that the oil in the south east and south south belong to Nigeria but the land mass and agricultural produce from the north belong to the north.this is hypocrisy of the highest order.Esch they pray oil to exhaust in the east so that the people there will go poor It is not only the north that prays for one nigeria.some south west state also do that because they cannot survive without federal handout.You saw what happened during the Abacha Confab,how the south west changed and betrayed the East to support the north against resource control.The truth is that Nigeria will never remain this way.It will definitely change.The evils that the north has meted on the East will be looked into then and I wonder what the north would do Nigeria for now is a game to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Covidodo: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

Fvck off omo ase ni iya e
U think I play all those politics and tribal games on here ? No bro u chose the wrong guy
I'm Yoruba , u don't believe it go drop dead bro .
I don't care from Adam
Onishorire
Awon ponri pongba iyalaya e ati awon baba n laku baba e ni o ni shorire.. Iwo oloriburuku omo irankiran yii.

Motherfvcker oshi !!

I'm not here for charlatans like you..Good bye

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
selemempe:

We in the south produce the lion share of the money and you in the north take the lion share of the money..

1. Terrorism
4. Diseases
5. Poverty
6. Over population

A northern knows nothing about GDP all he knows is ISLAM, SHARIA AND ILLITERACY... THE ONLY TRIBE CAPABLE OF REASONING UP NORTH WAS HAUSA but they allowed themselves to be deceived by Fulani and as you know STUPIDITY IS CONTAGIOUS and most of them got infected

I only know one good thing about Fulani THEY ARE HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL

BAD THING?
1. THEY ARE WICKED

2. DECEITFUL

3. CAN NEVER TRUST YOU BUT DOES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO TRUST HIM

4. HE CAN TAKE 200YEARS AND REMAINED RESOLUTE TO CREATE A PERFECT PLAN TO DESTROY YOU. (JUST LIKE THE CHINESE)

5. HE TELLS YOU YOUR ELDERS ARE WICKED THAT YOU WILL NEED TO ELIMINATE THEM AND ONCE YOU DO AND BECAME VULNERABLE THAT NO ONE CAN PROTECT YOU....HE STRICKS YOU LIKE A COBRA

6. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS GIVING BIRTH AND EXPANDING WITHOUT TAKING RESPONSIBLLITY OF ANY OF THEM

7. He more emotional towards cow than human but yet sells it to be slaughtered for meat

8. He's religion first before human

9. He's not capable of using common sense, his religion tells him when to pee, shit, eat, drink and how to give birth.

10, he don't question command and don't argue

11. He's a perfect soldier for JIHAD

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by selemempe: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:
But why igbos? why why?
you will hardly see the owners of the oil which everyone is benefiting from make this kind of post. you will never see Yorubas who have an excellent and cohesive political system and a large economy make this kind of post. It is the Igbos who inhabit a tiny landlocked area with no mineral resources that are the ones talking about break up.
If people anybody should be talking about breaking up the country, it shouldn't be the people who have nothing to offer. Anyone can sell gala or spare parts.
you have something to offer but you are afraid of breaking up the country?
And somehow the people who have nothing to offer are the one not afraid of breaking up the country?
So who really has something to offer?

An igbo man will get married at 32 years old when he has made enough money to start a family....and he will go on to have just one wife with about 4 kids average.

An Hausa man is on his 2nd wife and 8th kid at the same 32 years and would still marry 2 more wives and birth 5 more children on the average.

Yet the world keeps warning Nigeria of impending over population...but who in the north cares?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by selemempe: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Oniyeye ..
this is just shameful...why do you yorubas feel this urgent need to always come to the defence of the north? Is it because of Islam? Do you think there are not million Christians in the north too?

Why can't you guys leave the north to defend themselves? Why must you think the guy is Igbo simply because he attacked the north? Is ffk or fayose or Reno omokiri Igbo too?

Bruh this is damn shameful on your part... unless of course you are a northerner

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:
But why igbos? why why?
you will hardly see the owners of the oil which everyone is benefiting from make this kind of post. you will never see Yorubas who have an excellent and cohesive political system and a large economy make this kind of post. It is the Igbos who inhabit a tiny landlocked area with no mineral resources that are the ones talking about break up.
If people anybody should be talking about breaking up the country, it shouldn't be the people who have nothing to offer. Anyone can sell gala or spare parts.

Your forefathers has been trying to master the ART of selling gala and spare parts for years....but up till today they couldn't

Its not about selling gala and spare parts

Its about selling gala-adding soft drinks-selling spare parts-manufactring spare parts- assembling cars

Continues growth....its an art...you don't learn it by waiting on governments 5 thousand naira monthly payment

You learn the art by suffering, emotional, mental and physical torture....

LEARNING TRADE IS AN ART...

OUR PAIN IS THAT

WE BUY GALA TO SELL WE PAY TAX, SELLING IT WE BUY TICKET(TAX)

IMPORTING SPARE PARTS TO SELL WE PAY MORE TAX

WE MANUFACTURE AND IMPORT WE PAY EVEN MORE TAX....SOMETIMES THE GOVERNMENT SEIZE THOSE THOSE CONTIANERS OF SPARE PARTS...THEN ASK US TO PAY FOR IT TO BE RELEASED AND AFTER PAYMENT WE WON'T SEE ANYTHING

WE WILL GO THROUGH MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL STRESS...GO BACK TO OUR VILLAGE RE STRATEGISE AND BOUNCE BACK AGAIN TO HUSTLE......SAME SPARE PARTS WILL BE TAKEN TO NORTH SOLD TO A NORTHERN SO HE CAN SELL AND MASTER THE ART OF TRADE....YET HE WON'T SURVIVE HIS FIRST 3MONTHS

WE UPGRADE TO ASSEMBLING CARS WE PAY AN EVEN HIGHER TAX...

AND THE END OF THE DAY LION SHARE OF THE VAT GOES TO NORTH

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Covidodo: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
selemempe:
this is just shameful...why do you yorubas feel this urgent need to always come to the defence of the north? Is it because of Islam? Do you think there are not million Christians in the north too?

Why can't you guys leave the north to defend themselves? Why must you think the guy is Igbo simply because he attacked the north? Is ffk or fayose or Reno omokiri Igbo too?

Bruh this is damn shameful on your part... unless of course you are a northerner
Are you dyslexic or what

Where did I support the North ? E no go better for you and your North . Please bring out my posts on this thread where I supported the North .
My only contribution on this thread was to reply that dolt who was trying to drag my Yoruba tribe . If the loser never mentioned Yoruba , trust me I would never be here .
Y'all can drag the Northerners without involving the Yorubas you know!

You call insult the North all you want and I won't even bat an eyelid .

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by selemempe: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Are you dyslexic or what

Where did I support the North ? E no go better for you and your North . Please bring out my posts on this thread where I supported the North .
My only contribution on this thread was to reply that dolt who was trying to drag my Yoruba tribe . If the loser never mentioned Yoruba , trust me I would never be here .

the dolt spoke yoruba to you! That means he is more likely going to be yoruba than Igbo...but guess what, you ignored all the signs that he is yoruba and started calling him Igbo....why? Oh because it's impossible to find a yoruba who doesn't like north? Is that why you believe he is igbo even though he speaks yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by noxy1962(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Are you dyslexic or what

Typical ass licker. That’s what you and most of your kinsmen are. A few of them are waking up and taking responsibility to save the future of Nigeria for the betterment of all, but people like you are the reason Nigeria is in the hands of incapacitated people. Can’t you see how they have reduced a VP to FCT commissioner yet you won’t fight and speak up. COWARD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
The write up is filled with lies and half truth. The thread should be closed down for violating rule 8.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
horsepower102:
IgboLand was Destroyed by the british, the backward northerners and their foolish allies. But Look at it today. HARDWORK, PERSEVERANCE, and DETERMINATION brought it back and surpassed other cities.

Enugu City
shut up!! Stop showing us estate owned by the rich... Show us the main city

This is Enugu

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Born to rule who can't feed themselves
Borno is in every aspect better than all your eastern states combined!!

Despite years of unsecurity!!

This is your region.. The most backward region in Nigeria...

Eastern region the land of developers!

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
horsepower102:
IgboLand was Destroyed by the british, the backward northerners and their foolish allies. But Look at it today. HARDWORK, PERSEVERANCE, and DETERMINATION brought it back and surpassed other cities.

Abakaliki
Shut up!!! Your region is the most backward region in Nigeria...

Stop showing us dilapidated flyover....

This is your region... Why are developers not developing their region??

Why is your region this backward?

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
selemempe:

1. Terrorism
4. Diseases
5. Poverty
6. Over population
when you say the south produces the money, you should specify the south south which makes every other region in Nigeria a liability to them. Hw does over population in the north affect you? its just like a Hausa man saying baby factories in the south affects him. All other things you listed are problems specific to the north and can be found in every part of the country. Check out the number of police men or personnel that have killed people extra judiciously, 90% of them are not northerners.
let me tell you what is a liability to the country.
Internet fraud
Drug dealing
International prostitution.
crossing the Sahara to be enslaved in Europe.
Northerners are not part of these issues.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

1. Looking at buhari knowing fully well he's very old incapable of leading over 200million people and its economy still went ahead to vote him(a northern don't understand economy or governance the only thing he understand is the teaching of islam and sharia)

2. Bokoharam(western education is evil)

3. Iswa

4. Al Qaeda

5. Fulani herdsmen

But the gworo chewing dullard of Daura thought the real terrorists that should be proscribed are unarmed IPOB waving flags in the streets.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: APC States Denying Us Use Of Public Facilities, PDP Campaign Cries Out / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. / I’m For State Police, Stronger States, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.