Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (9761 Views)

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
Developers way no fit develop their land!

Born to rule who can't feed themselves

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Coldie(m): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
every single picture I posted there is from Igbo land.... Unlike your sister who go on internet and download any hijab wearing Africans and tag them northerners!
Which place is that first picture I want u to tell me the state and area

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Coldie(m): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Na even mumu thread. I am out
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Born to rule who can't feed themselves
South east... Land of developers!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
shut stop posting south west!! Post igbo land... You claim another man land! Who dash una!

Hahah don't tempted me ,this thread is not for clean pictures

Are the roads washed

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hahah don't tempted me ,this thread is not for clean pictures

Are the roads washed
stop posting Ghana here...post south east... Be proud of your region and post it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
South east... Land of developers!

North poverty capital of the world

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:19am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
stop posting Ghana here...post south east... Be proud of your region and post it

Thank God you know south east is Ghana, not your poor north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2020
God Arewa!!

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

North poverty capital of the world
the most backward region in Nigeria is south east!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Fariq: 1:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Kyase:
Election don finish nothing like Middlebelt again ba?
now we are all north, make i catch one idiot in 2023 dey call me middlebelt then we go know

grin grin grin grin You're now north Central.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
the most backward region in Nigeria is south east!

Poverty capital of the world, you people should develop your region and take your 20 million kids off the streets you can't depend on oil from another region forever oil will finish someday

Sleep in your idp camp in peace bye

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Only in igbo land! The most gullible people in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Poverty capital of the world, you people should develop your region and take your 20 million kids off the streets you can't depend on oil from another region forever oil will finish someday

Sleep in your idp camp in peace bye
the rich capital of the world! grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanArrewa: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by ikennamadu1(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
3yrs civil war is not the reason for the Underdevelopment hitting the south east...

Your selfish leaders are your main problem

Maiduguri that has suffered 12yrs of war is in every aspect better than Enugu and Anambra put together...

If you've been to maiduguri and have been to Enugu... You'll know what I'm talking about...

It's only maiduguri villages that is largely affected... Which their governor is working on...

The south east is underdeveloped...

No good roads, no light, no presence of infrastructural development... Nothing!!

They only come online to post pictures of best east estates in the south east...

And tell you they're better than every region...

This is maiduguri...after 12yrs of insurgency!!
Can you see how foolish you are... East underdeveloped... I stayed in the north for years... This shit hole you are comparing with the east is underdeveloped.. The rate of poverty in the north is second to none... Who are you fooling with pictures of some areas in kaduna kano.... Show us pictures of villages in katsina... Kaduna... Kano... Jigawa.

You cannot... Compare your poverty stricken self... With a self made hustler..

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by durangokid: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
These are your leaders....

Who are receiving your Annual financial allocation just like every region...

Why is south east still underdeveloped??
southeast under developed? have you been there before or are you talking out of hatred?

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Marine54(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
What part of Niger Delta are you from or are Just Internet Niger delta?
Nyamiri... One una too like dey impersonate??
Niger Delta don reject una tire

Ibibio rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline. com/including-ibibio-in-biafra-map-an-affront-group/

Efik rejection of Biafra
https://www. naij. com/1113743-nnamdi-kanus-ipob-warned-by-efik-group-leave-biafra-shenanigans.html

Urhobo rejection of Biafra
http://www .vanguardngr. com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Anioma rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline .com/stop-dragging-us-into-biafra-anioma-people-of-delta-tell-agitators/

Ogoni rejection of Biafra
https://www .naij. com/1109544-stop-associating-ogoni-biafra-agitation-group-warns-asari-dokubo.html

Isoko rejection of Biafra
http://mashable. ng/isoko-is-not-part-of-biafra-isoko-development-union/

Annangs rejection of Biafra
http://tribuneonlineng. com/not-ready-slaves-biafra-%E2%80%95annang

All your rejections
SHUT UP YOU BACKWARDS DUNCE ! I am from Akwa IBOM, ANNANG TRIBE, we stand with the ibos........

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Covidodo: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
Dem go too suffer
I just hope we Yoruba can start championing for our republic too very soon
We can't be slaves for life
Says a cowardly osu loser ..
Be man enough to claim your osu tribe . No one is going to beat you on an anonymous forum
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
IgboLand was Destroyed by the british, the backward northerners and their foolish allies. But Look at it today. HARDWORK, PERSEVERANCE, and DETERMINATION brought it back and surpassed other cities.

Enugu City

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2020
IgboLand was Destroyed by the british, the backward northerners and their foolish allies. But Look at it today. HARDWORK, PERSEVERANCE, and DETERMINATION brought it back and surpassed other cities.

Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Marine54:
And the north can never do without the southeast ........
Why?
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2020

Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020

Abakaliki

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2020

Aba

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2020

Asaba

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
nah who win for this picture battle?? grin grin because it looks like arewa has started to repeat pictures o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by horsepower102: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
nah who win for this picture battle?? grin grin because it looks like area has started to repeat pictures o grin grin

I am locked and loaded with pictures of Igboland that show complete Aerial Views unlike the northerners and their collaborators who ALWAYS show single view pictures with selected roads and houses.

We Igbos show our cities full view for everyone to see and judge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
But why igbos? why why?
you will hardly see the owners of the oil which everyone is benefiting from make this kind of post. you will never see Yorubas who have an excellent and cohesive political system and a large economy make this kind of post. It is the Igbos who inhabit a tiny landlocked area with no mineral resources that are the ones talking about break up.
If people anybody should be talking about breaking up the country, it shouldn't be the people who have nothing to offer. Anyone can sell gala or spare parts.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by traihit: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Isn't it amazing to see supposedly educated folks showing the whole world how as a people we have failed? In your minds, you're talking about which region will survive and which won't but all the regions are just bouncing failure from one place to another. I hope y'all will find out the king among failed regions that make up a country.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
DanHaske:
But why igbos? why why?
you will hardly see the owners of the oil which everyone is benefiting from make this kind of post. you will never see Yorubas who have an excellent and cohesive political system and a large economy make this kind of post. It is the Igbos who inhabit a tiny landlocked area with no mineral resources that are the ones talking about break up.
If people anybody should be talking about breaking up the country, it shouldn't be the people who have nothing to offer. Anyone can sell gala or spare parts.
just because thyre th most vocal doesn't mean they're the only ones who want this country to break up.. believe me.. even the yorubas want this country to break up or atleast practice regional government.. northern Nigeria most especially the ne and nw are both liabilities to every other part of the country..

you're talking about landmark.. is landmark human resources?? I'm not igbo .. and I want this country to atleast breakup or practice regional government..

well it's only a matter of this..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Fuel Subsidy: A Play On Nigerian Citizens By Oke Umurhohwo / Lagos Arrests Cart-pushing Yam Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.