Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Think My Brother Is Under Spell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Brother Is Under Spell (2973 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Pheals(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think my bro is under spell or it's just love ?

It all started years ago when he fall in love , they say true love doesn't exist but to him it exist ; according to him and what i witness, the relationship begins on "lies" yes lies that was uprooted at the begin of the relationship although it's a common thing to lie in other to save a worthy relationship to some ladies but to me you shouldn't hide things from someone u truly love .

Now let be brief u guys what actually happens , the relationship is a long distance one the lady stays in ibadan why he stays in lagos because of business stuff and he's a busy guy while the girl is schooling so they both don't have time for each others , bro later moved to ilorin from there to Ekiti mind u he always visit his babe in ibadan when he as time even if it's just two days and some time he stays in lagos (his major resident) .

what actually happens is that he goes extra miles for this girl and credit her anytime he as enough he wouldn't stand his babe passing through "rain not to talk of fire " if she calls claiming to be fighting hunger or couldn't pay any bills in schools just believe me bro will have the "money at hand " that specific time to give and vice versa - if he doesn't have , babe won't ask i was wondering if she's checking his account balance with a spiritual mirror or what .

Time goes on this same way as this lady with time rarely give him time with one excuses or the other (He could sub for her but only her shadow will be online to chat with ) since the absent of attention takes in, my bro wasn't normal again (he's an introvert and a very timid guy) this bring room for him to think and worry a lot ... Worry a lot on a girl i can't count the load of gifts he as shower on her without collecting a dime from her ...

My bro could personally tell her not to buy even birthday gift for him but could get for her if it was her birthday (although he didn't like collecting from someone) it's normal of him ( he's so nice when he as enough , he's a rare gem) his friend told him to broke up with her ; i overheard them talking i couldn't forget he was been mock ,his pal was like "am not sure u have eating this gal up to five times since 4 years" --normally that's how guys do talk . Finally this girl called him and say it's over that's when things got worst they have to give my bro a compulsory leave in his work (since he very much valuable to them ) he wouldn't tell us what actually happened but my closeness to him make him later speak after series of persuasions ( it cause me a lot , he don't usually talk , he like keeping things to himself ) i was forced to call this girl (something i regret ) she told me it's over without a tangible reason to point at ...

The break up revealed to me personally that my bro has spend a lot on someone who i think is not worth it (from buying of cell phones *i can't still count four phones when they were together , jewelries , shoes etc ) he so much love her ...finally it works with the help of one of his female close pal
He got over it with times ( i witness real love , my bro could wake up to give a girl missed calls of over 100 rings ,missed calls o . She won't pick it and he keep on insisting on her a month or two later the lady posted a pic with another guy ) with all this bro wouldn't give up on her for months ,i try my best to keep parents finding out not... He return to work and get over it ..

Close to a year and a half , the lady called him back seeking for financial help giving excuses of her bf been somehow ( i find nothing bad in it but the way she approach him) she text him "telling him if she can't help he should delete her contact and even abuse him (gbam bro still rescue her and she apologize with tears , called me and also apologize , i couldn't talk I don't want my bro to feel bad but fire was burning inside me ) before we all know they are back together after a year and the half ( i think bro is under spell , and he started giving her money again ) i spoke with his old pal , a lady she told she sense the coming back of the lady and warn him to stop picking her calls and replying her texts ..she encourage him to find a lady all this while but bro rarely approach ladies (although i know his taste " a little " he didn't like slay queens or ladies dressing half nudes or with make up not to talk of someone who's not submissive or a bad cook/ ladies showing off) She's back without no shame and bro is still playing the lover boy , although i also see changes in her ...only God knows the amount he as sent to her during this lockdown i began to think

He's under spell ... Am worried , he became mumu that know one could mock because of his kindness and generosity ... Those who knows the lovers stories of his are all against him taking her back ( life isn't fair - most relationship is usual opposite one good partner and the other been bad )

So sorry i would not brief it i was writing base on my feelings thanks
am sincerely sorry for any typographical or grammatical errors

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Redoil: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ibadan juju from bere and one padi is at work

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by coronavirus19: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your brother needs spiritual help, that's all I can say for now till the elders arrive cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by johnkey: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
To maintain balance, we must have foolish men as we have the street-wise men like myself. Na this kind man girls dey find. Ride on brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Oluromantic: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Kennyprince: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Next time space your write up. Can't read this shit

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
why are you complaining?

won't you be happy if it is another person brother doing all this for you?

e dea pain when e be your brother abi?

better go and look for your boyfriend and leave the foolish boy to his fate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
LOL it could be he only feels pity for her, and not love.
I used to have a girlfriend like that, in my late teens to early twenties.
Wanted to hit and run but her family background and childhood stories wouldn't lemme.
Empathy and compassion is a curse.

Tell your brother, he should learn to be hard, sometimes. It pays, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Finnese001: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Yemike(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Leave your bro alone.
He can only leave the girl out of his own freewill.

Allow life to teach him some lessons. I just hope he doesn't slip into depression after this.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by yomi007k(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
coronavirus19:
Your brother needs spiritual help, that's all I can say for now till the elders arrive cheesy

grin
Coro baba...how your side?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by yomi007k(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:
why are you complaining?

No mind her.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Rhaspody(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your bro is not under any spell. He will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by GboyegaD(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ranting over an adult? He has chosen his path, let him be.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
aghhh ibadan! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
op ur bros is surely under a big spell
the babe don give am decimal 10:10 chop sad

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rhaspody:
Your bro is not under any spell. He will learn the hard way.
of course he is under a spell
decimal 10:10
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
IS IT ENVY THAT I SMELL? SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL MAKE A VERY TERRIBLE MOTHER IN-LAW.
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Rhaspody(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
of course he is under a spell
decimal 10:10

He's not under any spell. He thinks chasing ladies with money is the way to get them. I was once like that. Until I learnt the hard way.

He will learn. Give him time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by FGonline: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
aghhh ibadan! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
op ur bros is surely under a big spell
the babe don give am decimal 10:10 chop sad
qurantine
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by stobery(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op if you are the person on your dp, i will want to be under your own spell too

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Pheals(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:
why are you complaining?

i can't do that to someone son bro ! never

1 Like

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Pheals(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
stobery:
Op if you are the person on your dp, i will want to be under your own spell too
.what's doing me isn't doing u .. i am
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Pheals(f): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rhaspody:

He's not under any spell. He thinks chasing ladies with money is the way to get them. I was once like that. Until I learnt the hard way.

He will learn. Give him time
not really ...he just like giving it's in him ...the same way he does to every one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Pheals(f): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IS IT ENVY THAT I SMELL?
SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL MAKE A VERY TERRIBLE MOTHER IN-LAW.
what should i be envy : am contented and God is providing

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Adakintroy2: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
As he be say another girl, he de under spell, but if na person brother DE do for you, its love.

Women una logic try.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Brunicekid(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP, never ever... I repeat, NEVER EVER use money to impress a Girl... I know what am saying. If you give a girl money, do it out of "normal giving". Don't give a girl money to "sustain" a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by stobery(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pheals:

.what's doing me isn't doing u .. i am

Pls i want what is doing you to start doing me too

1 Like

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Pheals(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adakintroy2:
As he be say another girl, he de under spell, but if na person brother DE do for you, its love.

Women una logic try.
because u have experience such doesn't mean every one is ; i don't depend on guys .Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Freelane33(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wishing him the best of ....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by coronavirus19: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
yomi007k:

grin
Coro baba...how your side?
I dey o baba, shey make I show for ur side?? I get small package for u and family grin
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pheals:
i can't do that to someone son bro ! never

just leave him to his fate.

only fate will bring him to his senses.

and try and get your own boyfriend
Re: I Think My Brother Is Under Spell by hidhrhis(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
L

(1) (2) (Reply)

RANT: She Said Don't You Think We Should Just Be Friend? / “I Want To Start My Ashawo Business In Dubai” – 16-year-old Girl Bl0ws Out / Ladies, Run For Your Live If You See Any Man That Sucks Orange Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.