Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D (7918 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / #TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by joyandfaith: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Break down of law and order. If this corona episode does not change the orientation and mentality of the average Nigerian youth then nothing will

when they are idle, hungry, hopeless and helpless
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by KosiGee(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
I saw a bunch of stupid and restive youths. The idiot shouting all over the video needs hot slaps to reset his brain.
This is one of the reasons police shoot and kill them.

Bunch of animals.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by YungMillionaire: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol why won't I reply the way I do when you act dumb it's not as if I want to toast you or whatever, if I wanted I would have sent you pm since but I don't do Nairaland girls and not like those little boys that send unlimited messages to random girls anyhow.If you continue with this silly character of yours you won't go anywhere, this is why chatting with you Naija girls is hectic, because y'all are just dumb, it's very preferable chatting with a foreign girl because they are very lively.And also keep lying that you are in Dubai, you are in Abuja and still lying you are in Dubai, smh for you!

Na woman matter go kee u las las. You claim not to be interested in her sexually, so why are you obsessed about her replying you? Why do you care about her location? Please go and learn a trade and focus on your future.
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by ojkalito(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
Haha.... you know them wella... Sapele ppl don represent already. Na both market women and area boys call out for there

Agbor boys on rampage.

Seems like we are now in period of Delta vs Nigerian Security Operatives
It was Ivueh people vs Taskforce
Warri vs Army
Now it is Agbor vs police.

It will soon reach Sapele people turn na that one go worst. E fit be Sapele vs Navy.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Iceyjayz: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Na woman matter go kee u las las. You claim not to be interested in her sexually, so why are you obsessed about her replying you? Why do you care about her location? Please go and learn a trade and focus on your future.
You must be very stupid for quoting me, now crawl into the hole you came out from.
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Aladdin1(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Dem deserve am.
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by LarryBee1k: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2020
sorry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Litmus: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2020
LarryBee1k:
This is unacceptable in any way. cry
Why would you treat a law enforcer like that. Everyone of the boys that strip her need to face the consequence. Kudos to the Good samaritan.

Bloody animals. Rapists!

They are suffering from The West Na My Papa syndrome

The West Na My papa syndrome is insidious and very damaging dieses that require from the government more concerted palliative measures to alleviate from Nigeria than that put into Covid.

The West Na My papa syndrome mostly afflicts Africans. Individuals afflicted by The West Na My papa syndrome become delusional and feel so entitled to destroy, they become capable of committing whatever manner of deviancy enters their addled by malnourishment brains because the West will approve. The delusional aspect of their minds manifest in the vague belief that whatever happens in their countries, in this instance Nigeria, is wrong and not good since the many pronouncements on Africa by the West is negative. To these unwell people, the West means all that is right and Africa all that is wrong. The afflicted believe that whatever he or she does to state authority is justified by the fact that where they come from is not like the West, which stands for all things right. They believe the West approves of all wrong committed by citizens of Africa that are not part of government or ruling classes. This is why when even if he rapes a police woman , or burns down a shopping centre , he will run home without shame or guilt to post it on social media for people that live in the West to approve by giving Likes or leaving comments that essentially excuses what he has done on the grounds that his country is shitty because it is essentially not like the West.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Agbor boys on rampage.

Warri vs Army

It will soon reach Sapele people turn na that one go worst. E fit be Sapele vs Navy.
Sapele don do their own.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Agbor boys on rampage.

Warri vs Army

Ugheli vs SARS .... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity / Illiteracy Rate In Nigeria Is Up To 70% - Vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.