Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? (1559 Views)

Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Please Help,.me And Gilrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by 2sexy(m): 2:50am On Jan 05, 2011
Dear Naira Landers,

Happy New Year!

I can’t believe that a girl could love a guy and never say 'I love you’. But this is exactly what has happened to me.

In March last year, I started 'hunting' this girl (a cousin to my friend) .She kept saying No, No, No ,  I have a boyfriend and stuffs like that,

After much talk here and there I was almost giving up the chase, then one day she invited me to her house but I met her absence. I had to leave. On that same day, I called her to tell her that I was at her house but met her absence and at that point, she insisted that I should come and see her. I said to her that it was already late and that I can not come but she kept insisting that I come and I went.

On getting there, she came out and as she was getting close to me she increased the pace of walk and ran towards me. As she was doing that I was wondering why she was running towards me and before I new what to say, she hugged me. The hug was really a surprise to me. Then I asked her why she had to hug me like that. Her response was that she missed me (because she went to Lagos and we communicated often on phone until her phone was stolen and we had a little misunderstanding for 1 month).

This is a girl who kept telling me that she has a boyfriend and that she can not date me,  blah blah blah. Anyway, we headed to her cousin's house and both of them started having some sort of horse play and when she was not with us, the cousin looked at me and said: guy, I see something ooh. What did you see? I asked Tina like you! How? I can see it in her, was his reply. I believed the guy because both of them are very close. And knows her well.

On her Birthday, I bought her something and she was really shocked by it. Not really something expensive but she never thought I could do a thing like that for her.

Even at that, she would ring (flash) me whenever she was at her cousin's place so I could see her.

Sometimes I would say ' I love you' and she would say bye.

Then again I was in school and because of the frequent call I had on her, I noticed that she was acting funny in a way I didn’t like and for several days, I did not call her,  thereafter, there was a ring( flash) . I don’t think I called her on that day but a day or two later she called me for a straight 7 minutes,  wow!

On holiday, we met at her cousin's place by coincidence and when I said I was going home, she heard me and as if something pricked her from her seat, she stood up to give me a warm hug, ,  she often does that!, leaving the gathering of my friends father and mother such that my friends father asked if she was going home because it was not up to 5 minutes that she arrived

After that hug, I knew she had accepted to date me but didn’t want to tell me but all the same, I sent her a thank you text.

Then on the 2nd of Jan., 2011 I invited her to my house for the first time and all this while, I have been the one going to her house. She honoured the invitation and we got talking and I started telling about my personal life and how I lost my mum,  some sympathetic words though, but it all made her weep. Yeah!  She wept and at that point I could feel the dept of what she feels for me and I just smiled---PURE LOVE! I had to stop the story

She later hinted me that she was leaving and I asked her to give me a hug and then a KISS,  she did it passionately.
Despite that, she NEVER said ' I love you'

I feel so happy because I found someone that cares about me,  You may not know the dept of my happiness until you read what a girl did to me
Here--> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=326423.msg4582498#msg4582498
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 05, 2011
Yawn do I really have to read your long and boring love story? undecided yea she loves you papa. Do you want me to say it on her behave?

I love you I love you I love you. NOW VAMOOSE!
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2011
^^lol
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2011
Lol
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by 190: 4:16am On Jan 05, 2011
rokiatu can be so sick and adorable @ tymes
grin grin grin
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by livedit(f): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2011
Hmm, how old is this girl?  She seems little young and immatures.  Anyway's, to answer your question, from what you just wrote, I think she cares deeply for you and like you alot but again, that's just my opinion.  All we have to go on is what you just wrote.  We don't know the complete story and actually see how you two interact with each other on a regular basis.  But sense you feel her not literally saying "I love you"back to you,  maybe you should ask her how she really feels about you and emphasize on the word "love" when doing so.   If she nods her head "yes", then politely and kindly ask her if she could say it back to you once in a while for re-assurance of what she is feeling and how happy/good that will make you feel in return.   If she still feels un-comfortable, maybe you can suggest she can try writing it down on a little "love note" and then give it to you.  She could be the type who is shy, afraid or unsure on expressing her feelings.  Does she tell her family members or friends that she loves them? 

It's sad that so many people these days can easily quickly say: " I hate you, this or that" but saying: "I love you" is like pulling teeth with a deep root.   undecided
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
l concur. only little girls btw 18-21 yrs of age adopt such style
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by playmate(f): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
children and love sef! undecided undecided smh
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Yawn do I really have to read your long and boring love story? undecided yea she loves you papa. Do you want me to say it on her behave?

I love you I love you I love you. NOW VAMOOSE!
undecided I concur. Sry OP.
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by marshal4us(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
rockiatu is simply jealous by replying to dis thread. hey guy, guard ur newly found love jealously and with passion. rockiatu is a destroyer!
MzD@rkSkin:

undecided I concur. Sry OP.

Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by tpia1: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
why not post in literature section @ op
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Dsense(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^I wonder .
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by pwiz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
Bad belle pple mtscheeeeeeeew
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2011
marshal4us:

rockiatu is simply jealous by replying to dis thread. hey guy, guard your newly found love jealously and with passion. rockiatu is a destroyer!
Thanks for giving me a new name "Rockiatu" grin yea how did you guess so right? I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous grin
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by flagship(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2011
"met her absence"? , WTF
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Orton10(m): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2011
I shouldn't be here.
>>>>>>||
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by alexmark: 4:09am On Jan 07, 2011
Get over it guy, the statement is a public toilet that anybody can use, and remember an adage. Action speaks louder
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by thomas089: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2011
Hi guys,
                 Thomas says about Debt Problems The hope, which coincidentally is the business model for Ready For Zero, is that by getting a full view into your credit card activity, the site can reveal who isn’t as big a risk as they should be, when compared to the exorbitant interest they are paying. So the site will succeed by helping people find more equitable terms for their debt.
===================
Debt Problems
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 07, 2011
^^yea that's nice undecided
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by PUMBA1(f): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Free the guy now. He's currently on cloud nine. Please don't pull him down, at least not yet.
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by Omolola1(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ Topic

grin grin grin
Re: So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? by tureal(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
tenage love, what a wast of time

(1) (Reply)

Or Is Polygamy Totally Bad? / How To Get A Man To Marry You / Am 24 And Havent Been In A Serious Relationship All My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.