Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Please Help,.me And Gilrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,.me And Gilrs (947 Views)

So, This Kind Of Gilrs Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,.me And Gilrs by bunna(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
CAN ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME.
AT MY AGE (20YEARS)I DO NOT EVEN HAVE SINGLE ATOM OF INTEREST IN GIRL,THEY DO NOT AMAZE ME AT ALL.
ANYTHING ABOUT THEM
THE MOST EXCITING THING IS THAT THEY ALWAYS DISTURB ME
ANYWHERE I GO THEY DISTURB ME
MY FRIENDS DO CALL ME GAY COS I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR GIRLS
SO WHAT DO I DO NOW
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by Busta(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
before I go any further;

ARE U MALE OR FEMALE
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by kilasos(f): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
lol
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by segzicres(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2007
you sound like a natural gay. so just accept it YOUR GAY!!!!!!
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by bunna(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
I AM MALE
I WANNA ASK ARE GAY BORN GAY,OR DO DEY BECOME ONE BY INFLEUNCE
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by Busta(f): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
u are male but ur profile says female?

Do u feel gay?
Do u like, admire and got feelings for guys?

if any of this is a "yes" then You GAY HUN!
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by sniperwolf(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2007
bunna:

[color=#990000]I AM MALE[/color]
I WANNA ASK ARE GAY BORN GAY,OR DO DEY BECOME ONE BY INFLEUNCE

And your id sex say female. Any I know you and you are a gay
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by Joey82(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2007
@poster

why must u be so unreal, why falsify ur sex, aint u proud 2 b male?
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by Shugalump(f): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
It's funny how just because the brother said he's not interested in girls - everyone is assumming he must be gay!
What's that about folks? There are people who are termed as "asexual". Asexual people just are not interested in sex or romance with either sex at all.

@ Bunna - Hey, listen you are only 20 years old with lots of life and experience ahead of you. You are still very much a work in progress. Don't let anyone make you feel like you are not normal. Everyone has their time to develop to another level of interests etc. Your's wil come if and when it is right for you. Maybe you are just smart and realise that it takes a very special person to engage your heart. The bottonm line right now is you're not feeling it and that's fine. Live by your own set of rules sweetheart and you'll be happy. There are lots of guys out there your age who not only are interested in girls but are ravaged by desies because of it and they have no future. Just chill and be you. Forget what anyone else thinks. Follow your heart,
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by onyekang1(f): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
na waoh! wondas shall neva end
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by adekennis(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
@poster Are you she male grin grin
na waa for you oo!! anyway face your study sha wink
good luck
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by iice(f): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2007
LOL shugalump true that grin
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by zignorr(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2007
pls, can we see your pic ? undecided
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by bunna(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2007
i am male ,one of my female friend changed my profile to female
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by sallysexy(f): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2007
bunna:

i am male ,one of my female friend changed my profile to female
u browse together with them hw come she knows your password undecided . . . and now, u have no interest in girls so who are those female friends lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by sagitarius(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2007
Posted by: Shugalump
Insert Quote
It's
It's funny how just because the brother said he's not interested in girls - everyone is assumming he must be gay!
What's that about folks? There are people who are termed as "asexual". Asexual people just are not interested in sex or romance with either sex at all.

@ Bunna - Hey, listen you are only 20 years old with lots of life and experience ahead of you. You are still very much a work in progress. Don't let anyone make you feel like you are not normal. Everyone has their time to develop to another level of interests etc. Your's wil come if and when it is right for you. Maybe you are just smart and realise that it takes a very special person to engage your heart. The bottonm line right now is you're not feeling it and that's fine. Live by your own set of rules sweetheart and you'll be happy. There are lots of guys out there your age who not only are interested in girls but are ravaged by desies because of it and they have no future. Just chill and be you. Forget what anyone else thinks. Follow your heart,
I second 2 that
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by bunna(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2007
THANKS VERY BODY ,U ALL BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE
Re: Please Help,.me And Gilrs by angelchi(f): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
from where

(1) (Reply)

Trust Of A Girl / Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? / I Need Help Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.