Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pain of heartbreaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pain of heartbreaks (775 Views)

Why You Experience Heartbreaks / The Silent Pain Of The Husband / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
So i'm still nursing the pain i felt when she called it a 'quit' for no good reason.
And i was wondering how to keep the large portion of my heart(feelings & emotions) in check and to myself whenever i decide to move on with another woman so if she decides to dissapoint me too i won't feel the kind of pain i felt in my previous relationship.
In other words "how do i avoid too much pain when heart broken?".
Note: i don't play games and i have a fragile heart. I'm a loverboy and i don't intend changing because of anybody. When i love, i love for real.

#modified
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by Franzinni: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
The truth is we live to experience even though sometimes they are unpleasant.. Bros there is no silver bullet when it comes to relationship... But my advice is use the same techniques women have been using for men since the time of eve...

Basically just keep your heart away from your head but make it look like your heart is on your sleeves ... In other words .. Play the game ... And don't play to lose ..

Bad advice I know ... But when woman show you once you kinda learnt fast ...

3 Likes

Re: Pain of heartbreaks by donbachi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing less about love...its either u're in love or out of love.
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Franzinni:
The truth is we live to experience even though sometimes they are unpleasant.. Bros there is no silver bullet when it comes to relationship... But my advice is use the same techniques women have been using for men since the time of eve...

Basically just keep your heart away from your head but make it look like your heart is on your sleeves ... In other words .. Play the game ... And don't play to lose ..

Hmmm
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
Nothing less about love...its either u're in love or out of love.
You think?. What of the ones that doesn't care even if he/she walks away?. Were they never in love?.
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by donbachi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
HazardMan:

You think?. What of the ones that doesn't care even if he/she walks away?. Were they never in love?.
they never loved dat person in the first place.
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by Naijacounselors: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
HazardMan:
So i'm still nursing the pain i felt when she called it a 'quit' for no good reason.
And i was wondering how to keep the large portion of my heart(feelings & emotions) in check and to myself whenever i decide to move on with another person.So that if she(the new girl) decides to dissapoint me too i won't feel the kind of pain i felt in my previous relationship.
In other words "how do i love less and maybe receive more?".
Don't always try to impress her rather do anything you want to do for her by your own volition

2 Likes

Re: Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Naijacounselors:

Don't always try to impress her rather do anything you want to do for her by your own volition
Noted
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Franzinni:

Modified
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
HazardMan are u not a redpiller shocked
so u got heartbroken cheesy
since when did redpilled guys get heartbroken shocked
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
HazardMan are u not a redpiller shocked so u got heartbroken cheesy since when did redpilled guys get heartbroken shocked
Who is a redpiller? I can't remember mentioning any of my occupations here.
Re: Pain of heartbreaks by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
HazardMan:
And i was wondering how to keep the large portion of my heart(feelings & emotions) in check and to myself whenever i decide to move on with another woman so if she decides to dissapoint me too i won't feel the kind of pain i felt in my previous relationship.
In other words "how do i avoid too much pain when heart broken?".
Note: i don't play games and i have a fragile heart. I'm a loverboy and i don't intend changing because of anybody. When i love, i love for real.

#modified

Try to make new friends ( opposite sex) but don't engage them in a serious relationship. Let it be strictly platonic.
In the process, you'll heal fast and begin to forget about her. Trust me.

Take time to heal before going into another relationship.

Try not get too attached in your next relationship. Observe her keenly and how she treats you, if she truly cares about you and is willing to sacrifice certain things for you.

Just watch it. If you begin to miss her, try doing stuffs to distract you immediately otherwise you'll begin to fall ruthlessly again from missing her too much. So avoid it.

Love is a bittersweet experience.

1 Like

Re: Pain of heartbreaks by HazardMan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Try to make new friends ( opposite sex) but don't engage them in a serious relationship. Let it be strictly platonic.
In the process, you'll heal fast and begin to forget about her. Trust me.

Take time to heal before going into another relationship.

Try not get too attached in your next relationship. Observe her keenly and how she treats you, if she truly cares about you and is willing to sacrifice certain things for you.

Just watch it. If you begin to miss her, try doing stuffs to distract you immediately otherwise you'll begin to fall ruthlessly again from missing her too much. So avoid it.

Love is a bittersweet experience.
Thankssmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unlacad In This Video 18+ / South Korea Raises Age Of Consent For Sex From 13 To 16 / Man Who Raped A Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Has Been Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.