Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55246 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by alphaRego01(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

Sentiments apart,i would have been a much better president. Buh will u and ur household have voted me?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by johnad3(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
You sound foolish honestly, has he not released fund? Or is he the FG govt? If he started getting fund to people wouldn't you speak against him that he's spending your govt fund anyhow? He is a great leader and he will be for life so, stop talking against him.

Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Ussycool:
Jagaban can make sense at times.

Nigerians need palliative, i don't care how they want to do it. But jagaban way sure pass.

FGN should adapt the use of BVN.

Has Tinimbu lost the keys to the two Bullion vans that entered his house on Presidential election Eve ?

Why are people stealing in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
alphaRego01:

Sentiments apart,i would have been a much better president. Buh will u and ur household have voted me?

Why not? Every Nigerian is eligible and you just have to prove to me that you can do the job and show your track record. I'll vote for you
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by tweakdude1: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Nigerians are very easy to deceive. Especially, most especially the Nigerian youths. Very very gullible and docile in nature

Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by johnad3(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a leader talking so Federal govt should listen, alright?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by StreetFight: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing

Stop begging your enemies for food. Don't you have any shame? You hate a man too much because no one in your lineage is qualified to be his gateman, yet you want him to share his hard earned money to you. Go and hide your head in shame.

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Ballwick(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020
He's much to blame for all these nonsense happening confused so much south west states all for his political agenda,see where we de now after several warnings from professionals and people who experienced him before .so sad!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Hilariousthiago(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Make i hear word..imagine if him carry those bullion vans enter him compound dis critical period and keep his gate wide open..make people dey enter,dey go back home with 10k each..him know how many lives him go change?.but because no be election time.

You think say that Bullion van money nah him money ?

Nah the anti Kwarrupshion party give am allocation to buy vote..

Lol.

If nah him money, I don dey talk am one month ago, make him share just one billion van from him pocket make we see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by johnad3(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Can you allow people to tell you what to do with your money? The man has contributed a lot and he can't force the Mr President to act, he can only advice, so stop talking about bullion van, and the bullion van you're talking about he also shared the content of it to the people you saw in the pictures, what else do you want to say?

Naughtysite:

Has Tinimbu lost the keys to the two Bullion vans that entered his house on Presidential election Eve ?

Why are people stealing in Lagos ?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by West1side: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2020
When most of your Igbos comment I wonder if your understand what you write. Igbo that complain about every politician from other tribes while they condone known criminal like Kalu Orji Abaribe Theodore Orji Ikpeazu etc.

How in your deluded minded tag any one a tribal bigot aside your tribesmen is shocking to say the least

Light78:

I don't talk to incompetent person who doesn't reason with rightly, most especially "tribal bigots ''
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by handiriwamadi(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Using the BVN to pay is the right thing to do.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
is this not the money that was meant to have been distributed 2 weeks ago? , why is it such a big deal that he is thinking about it now? ,
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2020
johnad3:
Can you allow people to tell you what to do with your money? The man has contributed a lot and he can't force the Mr President to act, he can only advice, so stop talking about bullion van, and the bullion van you're talking about he also shared the content of it to the people you saw in the pictures, what else do you want to say?

Sharing money during elections is corruption. I assume you dont know.

Okay, people need the money now for survival, ask your boss to help his brothers to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nectarbaba(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Rollymax77:
Presidential material. i owe u a vote jagaban.
here we go again. Somebody is already planning another 8 years mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Urchman200: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

Who do you suggest oga
I suggest Peter obi ,because of his prudent management of resources, in the spirit of equity and fairness I won't mind to see obi there,if obi failed to get it ,I don't mind having Osinbajo as my president, or someone different from our regular politicians, but north is a no no for me not minding who they bring I will not support.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by tomdon(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
He sabi share money during elections but during pandemic crisis, he's giving empty advice to government to share money

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Yodexy: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Valentineuwakwe:

Tinubu said payment of these stipends would require hiring additional government workers to augment the existing bureaucracies to implement that programme.

Opportunity to recruit ghost workers.

Our leaders will give us Milk and collect a whole cow from us.

Well, we deserve the kind of leaders we have.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by popoopeyemi: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Yodexy:

Opportunity to recruit ghost workers.

Our leaders will give us Milk and collect a whole cow from us.

Well, we deserve the kind of leaders we have.
.And you're part of the problem too
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by joshuaidibia(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

You no try

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by smileyoo: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
does it mean that jagaban don't always make inputs to the policy formulations of this govt, being a national leader of the party ?
what stop him from making this input earlier on to the bubu govt as an important stake-holder in this dispensation.
its a good advice, but 'll these chronic looters implementing govt policies listen to the sound advice, especially as it 'll be a hindrance to their looting strategy ?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Samuels90: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
SSam01:
Better! So that we in the abroad can also receive something though it cant be compared to the $1,200 stimulus checks they are dashing citizens here.

E dey pain me

May God make me a citizen sooner than I expect IJN.
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by hush15: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-pay-relief-funds-to-households-through-bvn-tinubu-tells-fg/

Even by BVN, nepotism, tribalism and prejudice will fill the exercise. How can you close down Lagos, Ogun abuja and send palliatives to kastina, zamfara, kano and the other northern states?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by yomightgold(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a brain we need for 2023.. Kudos to you Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing
Dont you see anything good in others at all, are you Igbo?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by sirblend: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

How? The problem with most of you is that you don't see beyond your nose. Think about it
Think about what?
Every sector in Nigeria has deteriorated.
Health,power education, transportation etc.
What has BAT said about it, considering the fact he has been in power or among those who determines the affairs of Nigeria in the past 21 years.
Religion aside
APC or PDP aside
Tribe aside
Why is Nigeria not getting better?.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Their motive is already generating result. Think!
And you bad belle has generated nothing .
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by yomightgold(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Guy go back to your deserted igbo land...

Ventura1:
Buhari too offers some of the best advice before becoming the President, don't let them sway you by their comments
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Why not also try and make you joblessness generate result now.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by AdemolaA2: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Exactly my thought ... they are trying to push Tinubu in in 2023 and many people haven’t noticed this ..

Not his fan in any way but in the long run if he becomes the president , he would then bring in the likes of moghalo, sowere, Durotoye Femi and other brilliant young minds as running mates as he usually likes to work with young and talented minds. This in turn will enable the youths to grab power from these old folks .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.