Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55239 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
lagdmark:

Maybe you were still an infant in 2015 when the same Tinubu under APC scammed Nigeria with change propaganda.
Tinubu is part of this government his party in power and he couldn't perform any magic till today and you are waiting for him to be president.

Infant? Lol
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Oladeji245(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
maasoap:

That fool and idiot is better than your father in terms of wisdom, contribution, exposure, knowledge, relevancy and popularity. I ask you, who your papa be?
and u just had to insult his own father?
in what way are u now better..
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by razible5384(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
SSam01:
Better! So that we in the abroad can also receive something though it cant be compared to the $1,200 stimulus checks they are dashing citizens here.

E dey pain me sad

May God make me a citizen sooner than I expect IJN.
so u dey abroad still dey expect 20k.....nawa o
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Tospecial(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-pay-relief-funds-to-households-through-bvn-tinubu-tells-fg/
They know what they are doing. Why is it that during election is very easy for them to distribute money but now they can't do it again.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Ezmans: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

if govt wants to pay through bvn, the northerners will key into that asap. mind you microfinance banks also use bvn to open accounts. we can use covid to get things done properly in the country.
you are � percent right
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by maasoap(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oladeji245:

and u just had to insult his own father?
in what way are u now better..

Yeah, we sent him back home to those who did poor job raising him
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Oladeji245(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
maasoap:

Yeah, we sent him back home to those who did poor job raising him
that's terrible..his parents may not even know of the existence of nairaland. don't think u are also better..u are just as bad.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by stevolution5: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

Well, I think he would be in the right position to rule this nation. He has what it takes and also a very good credential too. Who do you suggest rules us come 2023?
sincerely I've lost faith in every Nigerian politician, i can't even tell who
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Oladeji245:

that's terrible..his parents may not even know of the existence of nairaland.
don't think u are also better.. u are just as bad.

Are you stupid or what?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Oladeji245(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
maasoap:

Are you stupid or what?
of course you are
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by johnad3(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Who is his brother? You? money don involve now, you don become his brother abi? ole

Naughtysite:

Sharing money during elections is corruption. I assume you dont know.

Okay, people need the money now for survival, ask your boss to help his brothers to stay alive.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Oshokalo: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

See u just dis little statement u don open leg,so anybody wey make dis statement qualifies as a good candidate for presidency,wetin vex me self na people wey dey like for no reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.