Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55240 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by sylve11: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Even if it's coming late, I think he tried on this. Nice one Tinubu.... cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool
Same thing they said about papa buhari...a crook is a crook. Qed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ollypass: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2020
gwarotango:
It's a very bad idea because according to CBN data less than 30% of Nigerians own a bank account.

Well it's high time to reward those that have it..let's see the benefit to own a bank account for once h

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Kingstanding: 5:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing
. Human beings are insatiable.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by afolagbe: 5:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by domaboy1759: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Good advice
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ollypass: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2020
It's not rocket science like some said the leaders already know how to share this money most effectively but the satanic covenants they took when coming to power will not let them do right,that's why they can't seem to implement one good policy that is pro masses
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Burruchaga71(m): 6:01am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
. President of Oduduwa republican

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by itsme01: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Tinubu fighting for southerners and equality , yet some southerners are still bashing him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Tell him, since he is always acting clueless about everything. SMH!
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by puremaker7(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2020
ajani68:
Count me out please.
count me in

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by holorunwah: 6:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Good point sir..
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by puremaker7(m): 6:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Light78:

you are the reason why millions are suffering

I am very sure you sold your joy for 1k during the 2019 elections.

Why can't you chop them and vote someone else.
and you are the reason why million are suffering in abia state, i'm very sure you voted for the kerosene Governor

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by puremaker7(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
This criminal
hatred will just make some of you die one day

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Papertrails(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Their motive is already generating result. Think!
Zombies don't think they only act..... cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by eric111111(m): 6:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Please how much did Tinubu contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by checkolatunji: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing

He has done something for his people by donating trailers of rice. Take your L in peace and leave a peaceful and hatred free life.

Werey Omo Ale

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Shattuck(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
Nigerians can be easily deceived,this man is one of the major criminals in Nigeria,he brought buhari and supported him all through his term even when Nigerians were dying of herdsmen and corruption he never criticized him, and he is one of the major looters of our collective wealth now 2023 is around the corner,all he is doing is a media campaign to make people like you think he is one of you,like he cares and to make himself seem like the perfect man for the presidency when the time comes,please don't fall for this cheap trick,he is not the calvary,he is an oppressor one of the blood suckers of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by zicoraads: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
He's a scammer. And anyone who allows himself to be scammed a second time is an idiot.

He is a part of those who made good promises, without redeeming even half. When the APC was formed, they sounded very sane. Saner than this.

But look at us now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Rumobaba: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2020
You should have known

joyandfaith:

Tinubu said this would encourage those without bank accounts to establish such accounts, adding that it would further bring millions of people into formal banking.

Nice one. if every nigeria hears free money, nearly all people would open bank account and get bvn. it will also help in data collection for national planning.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by zicoraads: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Shattuck:
Nigerians can be easily deceived,this man is one of the major criminals in Nigeria,he brought buhari and supported him all through his term even when Nigerians were dying of herdsmen and corruption he never criticized him, and he is one of the major looters of our collective wealth now 2023 is around the corner,all he is doing is a media campaign to make people like you think he is one of you,like he cares and to make himself seem like the perfect man for the presidency when the time comes,please don't fall for this cheap trick,he is not the calvary,he is an oppressor one of the blood suckers of Nigeria.
As in ehn.

Very annoying thing.

Some of us are not deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nauttyprof(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing

He came out to give a better idea which you probably haven't thought of but all you did is to find something against him and against the government.

If he doesn't talk again, you will crucify him.

I do not think we can make any tangible progress in this country if we keep handling issues with this mindset.

Fine, this man has his own issues but his suggestions or advice on this matter can't be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Adejumobami: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Shattuck(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2020
ollypass:

Well it's high time to reward those that have it..let's see the benefit to own a bank account for once h
I also think this would be a good way to get Nigerians into the system.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Shattuck(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2020
zicoraads:

As in ehn.

Very annoying thing.

Some of us are not deceived.
we should be smart for once and just realize that we can't be rotating this criminals,just because they can remind us of our problems does not mean they are willing to solve it,the same tactics buhari used telling us all of our problems,like he cares.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by anonymuz(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Milkmill2000:

Really! CBN dey lie oooo
Nigerian youth represent almost 50% of it's population. That's 18 years to 40 years
Average 18 years guy or girl will have account number.
How will bvn holders b e 30%?
i wonder o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Shattuck(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Nauttyprof:

He came out to give a better idea which you probably haven't thought of but all you did is to find something against him and against the government.

If he doesn't talk again, you will crucify him.

I do not think we can make any tangible progress in this country if we keep handling issues with this mindset.

Fine, this man has his own issues but his suggestions or advice on this matter can't be ignored.
this is something every Nigerian have been talking about on twitter all he is doing is echoing public sentiment, he could have told that to buhari personally,I assure you the main aim of this is to score cheap political point.the bvn thing is not an original idea of his most Nigerians have talked about it too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Hadsty23(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Na useless talk be that... I cant believe this man eithrr. That's how he said during his birthday colloquium last year not to increase VAT to 7%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.