Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR (41958 Views)

Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by SciLab: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Lol...yoruba hate criticism and truth pass anything. grin

That's why their ego-massaging fuji musicians and political otimkpus (hailers) like KWAM 1, Obesere, saheed osupa, pasuma make tons of money singing for their politicians and big men. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by TruthinAction: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
It is her fundamental human right to air her opinion. She should be released immediately. They have no right to arrest her. Useless government.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Brunicekid(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Aaaaahh... Chaiii... Government Stimulus Package ooo
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Exponental:

That's an attack. For crying out loud, some of these foods were donated or bought in large quantities. Mass production within a short time will have flaws. Unfortunately, people in some parts of the state capital have not collected.
How? Someone voiced out that there's stones in her beans. Why do we like suffering and smiling in this country? This won't happen in d west

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Decryptor(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
At least the Governor try sef give them Beans with stone to chop. One Area Council chairman here in FCT took 30 bags of rice and beans and disappeared!
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
This is funny
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Educonomist: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
I pray that Nigerians will remember all this social injustices come 2023 and vote for credible candidates n not be decieved by politicians who dnt care about the masses,,

imagine arresting a woman bcus she said the truth, mehn it's very bad

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Dexter23401: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
This is one of the reasons why the country dey where e dey, government can not take ordinary criticism, as if what the woman said is a lie, can he feed that to his family I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Jostoman: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

you need to go and buy small sense from agege market

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Urchman200: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .
another zombie spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by benjida: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Do we also consider the fact that some people collected money from government to supply these food items and chose to make ungodly profit by supplying unwholesome and very poor quality food items.

Most Nigerians who criticize would do exactly the same thing if given the opportunity.

Corruption begins from home.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by wowo2: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Exponental:

That's an attack. For crying out loud, some of these foods were donated or bought in large quantities. Mass production within a short time will have flaws. Unfortunately, people in some parts of the state capital have not collected.

The stones and sticks in beans are what we can easily see with naked eyes. I will not be surprised if there are unseen harmful substances in the mix. Afterall, we are fine to easily dismiss quality and common professionalism in everything.

It is why nothing work.s in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Dchampion65: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
She has every right to complain but I don't support the cursing of the governor's family.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2020
those who make peaceful changes impossible, make violent ones inevitable!
the shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Galactico4ever(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2020
let me go and check my own beans
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Urchman200: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

just like u and those u support are the most useless people in this country, what is contribution to the development of Nigeria rather than supporting corrupt politician to continue sharing our commonwealth themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Una no no this governor, na person way use him son upgrade now. The man is evil
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by tonapuck: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
What she did was totally wrong, it's not by force to collect the food. It's by choice. Your state government is trying to feed you so you don't die of hunger yet you keep criticising.

Negativity is contagious, don't qoute me.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by LegacyB: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
This woman is an ungrateful person I have said this on various forums. But the action of the government just made her correct.Ogun state shld pray to survive this regime’s 4 years smoothly . The governor is making Amosun look like a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by yaki84: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .
Abel what will help us?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by LegacyB: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
benjida:
Do we also consider the fact that some people collected money from government to supply these food items and chose to make ungodly profit by supplying unwholesome and very poor quality food items.

Most Nigerians who criticize would do exactly the same thing if given the opportunity.

Corruption begins from home.
hmmm I like your school of thought.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Muyology: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
I wept while watching the 2nd video. The lady must have been intimidated.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Diamond23(f): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:
Ogun Government Allegedly Arrests Woman For Lambasting State Governor Over Stone-filled Beans Distributed As COVID-19 Palliative

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/ogun-government-allegedly-arrests-woman-lambasting-state-governor-over-stone-filled-beans
What happened to freedom of speech angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by SirKomA(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Giving out food you can't give to your own family, what's the essence of giving.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by MrCaesar: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Why not pick out the stones and keep quiet
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by ThatFairGuy: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Imagine oppression? Is that not a reality angry
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by shoprite: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
The masses already have the first video, that's the one they prefer . . .state house can keep the second video . . .its for their own consumption ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by blackpanda: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
When I called the so called palliatives "Rubbish" some APC good for nothings were abusing my parents.

Some even said , At all at all Na him bad pass .

Poverty don make some people no fit differentiate between Dirts and Food in this country .

Smh

U can complain. But must u insult and curse the Governors family n kids I mean, if u don't have sense then police will knock it back into your skull.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by SammyChi1988: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
I really weap for Nigeria.. Evil leaders

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by mamaafrik(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
I told people once that Time will tell if Amosun was a bad Governor,Dapo abiodun has shown how intolerant he is,mumu imposed Governor.
He is most likely going to be another Ajimobi for Ogunstate

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
If some people were POTUS... Na to nuke the whole world oo

Imagine the Insult Trump receives evVry Day... How many Americans would have to make a video to apologize...

is that one called food or beans truly Can his family feed on that

No be there mates build economy to be able to pay $1200 for each citizen weh care? But since den no to loot, den no train the youth to be entrepreneur and job creators.. No to see look for 9-5 jobs settle for 80k per month salary. Say start small small till him old.. Whole their children den America deh do well in big companies.

Election soon come

If u like vote another almanjiri jihadist with kidney problem web Don neatly reach 80 years to rule us for another 8 years..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by MrPaul2: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
yanabasee:
So, this government can't handle criticism..... They expect us to swallow whatever hey throw at us.....

We are not zombies..... We've got a voice to speak out......
grin grin are you sure of this? grin try your version let's see what will happen grin Nigerian are not different from shock absorber in this current administration.
Maybe you think it's Jonathan that is still our President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano / Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.