Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR (41985 Views)

Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by eziezi90(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

I have this feeling that after the Covid-19 and its effects, Nigerians will have sense in 2023

Someone made a video complaining about palliatives. In a saner climate, one of the ministries would have responded with an apology.

But instead, she was arrested and forced to do another video grin grin grin grin

Let me give space for the Defensive midfielders of Dapo Abiodun to come and clean this up cool

Unfortunately, still no sense in 2023 or beyond

Once they start sharing N2k, people forget all

Then complain again for 4 more years

Sleep, Repeat, Sleep, Repeat

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by haffaze777(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is any governor worse than mr daru dapo of Ogun state?I seriously doubt that

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by haffaze777(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

I have this feeling that after the Covid-19 and its effects, Nigerians will have sense in 2023

Someone made a video complaining about palliatives. In a saner climate, one of the ministries would have responded with an apology.

But instead, she was arrested and forced to do another video grin grin grin grin

Let me give space for the Defensive midfielders of Dapo Abiodun to come and clean this up cool

Who in his right sense will defend Mr clueless?Dapo himself know he can't defend himself,his clueless is glaring to himself
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by 1stola: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Mydd44 ,Dominîque rule2
Lol!
Are you okay?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
1stola:

Lol!
Are you okay?

Myndd44
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by EgunMogaji2: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ericnrm:

Don't be insensitive please, how much do you expect someone who makes about #2000 profit daily to save when they have families to feed and responsibilities to take care of. Sycophancy won't get you anywhere.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

It’s shameful that you had to resort to lame and infantile type name calling in attempt to get your opinion across.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by 1stola: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Myndd44
You will fine.

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Klemp458: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Revolution loading.........75%
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
1stola:

You will fine.

"You will be fine" not you will fine
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Seun360(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

Oya you don comment, it's time to go lock you inside ur cage.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
This government na SCAM
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by 1stola: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

"You will be fine" not you will fine
Lol
Teeahs me what I don't know grin
You will fine tongue
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by kayusely70(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
The woman has confessed to have been influenced and induced by political opponents
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Digmygold: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
delpee:

Will the governor go to the market to buy the beans ? Can he inspect everything bought on his behalf?

That doesn't totally exonerate the governor but the woman should have been more temperate with her words. Those who are truly hungry will gladly pick out the stones and use for gbegiri, akara or moinmoin if it's not suitable for beans porridge.

The Governor will not go to the market but i am sure he has trusted delegates who should take up supervisory roles in distribution of food items.

They obviously are reaping off tax payers money by buying low quality food after collecting huge money so as to make undeserved gains.

The Governor has seen this now and i am sure he will not carry his lame shoulders around in pride saying he has given out palliatives to his citizens.

I bet if an expiry date was on that beans it would have expired long ago and therefore no longer be suitable for human consumption.

So because people are hungry they should be given poison to eat? Can a hungry and blind low income earner pick stones from beans? Why not give them good quality food?

The Governor should call his corrupt people to order and admonish them immediately. Arresting the woman is bull.shi.t . She has a right to freedom of speech.

Truly hungry my foot. The Governor. should clean up his mess and let the poor woman be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Digmygold: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigGBOLA:
thunder fire you and that god

Corona virus fire you.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by vikono(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is 2020 slavery
I thought slavery was abolished in the 19th century!

I'm just imagining certain things;
So after fully convincing the world with evidence of the wickedness of your leaders,you still came back to apologize for saying the truth, that your truth is now a lie

The difference between blacks in other parts of the world and blacks in Africa is that blacks in Africa don't want to be martyr for what they believe in(COWARDS)

Anyway,despite your stony beans in ogun state,I still dey jealous una because for Delta here,Na police and military patrol vans Na him be our palliative
If you doubt me,you can call our govo

@$MAN$MUST$SURVIVE$

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Odunolumide(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

But goats have been eating it? Animal rights group would be more concerned about this. grin

Sense is not for us. In fact, it is not our portion.

I have one question.
Who is the credible politician that you think will make real change? is there anyone?.
Pls mention

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Legendguru: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
You mean you can’t be criticized mr governor
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Basher8583: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
edoairways:

Privately that was properly utilized while ours wasn't

So who's to blame
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Missmossy(f): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is oppression at its peak!!!

Man’s inhumanity to his fellow man embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by DATACUG: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na God go save us in this � country
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by hyperflex(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
For anyone to think these politicians guve a damn about us is baffling. People are praising the government for this rubbish. I'm happy she asked a very important question. Can the governor feed that rubbish to his family?

It's politically motivated. No stones in the beans. She later apologised even before she was arrested but I'm sure you would still enjoy blaming politicians
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
hyperflex:

It's politically motivated. No stones in the beans. She later apologised even before she was arrested but I'm sure you would still enjoy blaming politicians
She could not have been forced to apologise? Anyway you may be right...all these politicians play dirty...
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by greenprince(m): 3:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .

Sorry, but this is a very stupid comment.
If the idiot of a gov and his brainless cohorts are entitled to fat salaries, then citizens (including you) are entitled to a decent life at the very least.

Any other thing you tell me is born out of stupidity and crass senselessness. It is humans like you like have 24h power, portable water, security and stable lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) / Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.