Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London (67565 Views)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by bencash2020: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
So sad The son of. A legend

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Digmygold: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
So sad. RIP.

Ubunja your son will soon get his own corona virus and mental illness red card. We dont need another demon like you on earth.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Dantenelly: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abandoned Property victims cried many years ago.. RIP saro wiwa's son. Irony.. Soyinka fought for Igbos while ur dad fought for abandoned property.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Dantenelly: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dantenelly:
Abandoned Property victims cried many years ago.. RIP saro wiwa's son. Irony.. Soyinka fought for Igbos while ur dad fought for abandoned property.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by skyfather09(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
daddytime:
Awww...R.I.P bro.
His name reads like "Norwegian".
more like Japanese
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by skyfather09(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
daddytime:
Awww...R.I.P bro.
His name reads like "Norwegian".
more like Japanese
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Dollabiz: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
For real
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is getting really serious
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Renida: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today!!
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
99.958% of people that will read this news don't actually care.

Including me.
We care

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Ladyvin(f): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
You know, what worries most when I hear about people's death is the thought of where they are going to. Is it heaven with joy or hell with tears? I begin to imagine what will be the person's fate if he or she is not in right standing with Christ Jesus. It is well.

Everyday of your live here on earth is an opportunity for you to repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
A lot of people will cry had I known on the last day. Don't wait to see that day before you believe because it will be too late then as you will not have the opportunity to repent and make amends again. There is no repentance in the land of the dead.

Blessed are you if you believe without seeing.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by olumike001(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
RIP
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by jericco1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rest on
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by AreaFada2: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
RIP.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by staymore: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Including me.

You will still die one day either you care or not.

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by StreetFight: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
The same injustice, nepotism, Fulani power drunkenness that killed his father also killed him.

If they paid him well, as it should be, for the crude oil in their backyards, he may not have left Nigeria, let alone die by coronavirus.

So Fulanis also killed this boy abroad. You are mentally unstable
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Enigma2029(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rip to be dead
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by israelmao(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
God we plead for your mercy,please have mercy on us.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by StreetFight: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Including me.

That's not true. About 99% of Southerners care about the Saro-Wiwa family.

But I think something is wrong spiritually. The father who was a peace lover was unjustly killed, now this innocent boy too suffered from mental illness before the coward Corona Virus took advantage of him. The family needs deep spiritual cleansing. It's really sad that bad things happen to good people.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
cRobo:
At last thesame death will happen to everyone, whether rich or poor, royal or ignoble

I ask what is the essence of life?

Until I get a reasonable answer

I won't say a word
Brotherly where have you been? Hope you're doing fine and trying to stay safe in this period?
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by toprealman: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
One death, 100 pics online.....RIP man
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by osusuallstars: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
That family s reaping the reward of Biafra betrayal.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by IamSoProlific: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
And there are still some Nigerians who thinks it's a scam....
Thier reason is no one they know personally have died of this disease...
These sets of people suffer from Ignorance.
This is was how Trump called coronavirus a 'hoax'.....
Now Americans are being dealt with because of his stupidity

Stop blaming Trump, he doesn't have any business with you, neither does he know your m.serable self exists. Focus on your damnation Nigeria and its ruler.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by brownbib(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by NaijadrivaCars: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:

So Fulanis also killed this boy abroad. You are mentally unstable

Boy, stop quoting me. I an not your equal. Foolish thing.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by CsRockefeller(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jakumo:
Wow the Saro Wiwa family seems to be cursed like the Kennedys. This is the second of Saro Wiwa's sons to die prematurely.

No family on earth is cursed/jinxed like the Kennedy's.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by grandstar(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
That means he was 25years old when his father was killed.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by cRobo: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Brotherly where have you been? Hope you're doing fine and trying to stay safe in this period?

Staying safe, lots of things diverted my attention from nairaland lately

Las las Nairaland nor de pay us money

I really appreciate your concern

Stay safe bro/babe
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by dandaddy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Oga talk facts....Trump never called coronavirus hoax. Go and listen to the rally speech and get the fact straight
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Sososo(f): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rip son
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by hermesprogidy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Very stupid man indeed.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by adebayo987: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.