Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services (63689 Views)

Nigerian makeup artist escapes being killed by ritualists who posed as clients / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
I know dey area wella
Upforsex:

I dey not far from aggs
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Mayeldah(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Imagine some men going to Ashawo joint to do 'on credit' Wonders they say, will neva end.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Wronggee:
I know dey area wella

E sure for you. I dey a bit new. You be hustling boy or legit?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by gerizzim: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
jarx:
i feel for them. please if you one in this platform and you finding difficult to cope. indicate please. with your account details

0033122190gtbnkimoudume
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm working for private sector bro and you ??
Upforsex:

E sure for you. I dey a bit new. You be hustling boy or legit?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Railixxcvr: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wronggee:
I'm working for private sector bro and you ??

I’m a Corp member in your city
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oh that sound cool... I served few years back (sokoto)
Upforsex:

I’m a Corp member in your city
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wronggee:
Oh that sound cool... I served few years back (sokoto)

Cool? Lol bro your city is very boring. Can’t wait to be done and leave. You are a professional already or just starting in the private sector?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
The city is not boring dude, if you know the right place to hang out and people to hangout too. Just started working newly a private sector
Upforsex:

Cool? Lol bro your city is very boring. Can’t wait to be done and leave. You are a professional already or just starting in the private sector?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wronggee:
The city is not boring dude, if you know the right place to hang out and people to hangout too. Just started working newly a private sector

That’s true. I’m more an introvert but vibe well when the people are right. That’s nice. Can’t wait to be done with service. Let me know if you will like to link up. I can give you my contact or you give me yours. Based on the boss wey you be
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
No probs... Send me your number let WhatsApp ??
Upforsex:

That’s true. I’m more an introvert but vibe well when the people are right. That’s nice. Can’t wait to be done with service. Let me know if you will like to link up. I can give you my contact or you give me yours. Based on the boss wey you be
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Wronggee:
No probs... Send me your number let WhatsApp ??

Ok. Don’t quote the number. Let me know when you get the number soo I can remove it here.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Done
Upforsex:

Ok.. Don’t quote the number. Let me know when you get the number soo I can remove it here.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Wronggee:
Done

Modify the post and remove my number bro.
Saw your message smiley
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Decryptor(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
virginboy1:

Cultists I fit understand.. But wetin Prostitutes do you?

Prostitutes are filthy! They ply their trade with so much bile and venom like it is the fault of men that they are trading their bodies. They deserve the hottest part of hell!
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Lubanko: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2020
I guess the online webcam shows are booming right now as well as any type of Indecency content. But it has a slight advantage. Isolated people crave for communication and connection with others, that's why people cling to webcam performers. If you want to try it out, here's a list of top places to do it https://dreamticket-travel.com/en/best-live-sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.