Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Segun Gele Weds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Gele Weds (29649 Views)

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia1: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2011

like many of us nigerians, he just to hit the gym a little, that's all.

doesnt make him gay.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2011
aloy/emeka:

See the picture below and you don't need a gaydar to identify he has flava for guys. And he is the recessive one.

tpia1:

like many of us nigerians, he just to hit the gym a little, that's all.

doesnt make him gay.
finito.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by spikedcylinder: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
Because he ties gele for a living, he must be gay ehn?

Congrats to the couple.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Because he ties gele for a living, he must be gay ehn?

Congrats to the couple.

No because when you meet him you will understand, he talks, walks n acts gay and if it looks like a fish tastes like a fish and smells like a fish then it is a fish.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by denzel2009: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
aisha2:

No because when you meet him you will understand, he talks, walks n acts gay and if it looks like a fish tastes like a fish and smells like a fish then it is a fish.
Abi o

Even Elton John married a woman for 4 yrs.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia1: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2011

maybe.

however, men who grew up in the midst of women, often tend to have female mannerisms and vice versa.

ie women who grew up with a lot of boys, can also give off a manly vibe.

he primarily needs to burn off some of the weight, same as many of us.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by JerryAdams: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2011
I could have swore this dude is GAY after watching CNN documentary on him shocked, his demeanor, gestures n vibe all point to gay characteristics!
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia1: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2011
I grew the balls to ask Segun if he was gay…I was scared cause this dude don’t play but I was dying to know! Not that his sexual orientation has any effect on his talent but inquiring minds want to know.

Are the rumors true? Are u gay?

I feel people should try and get a life for themselves instead of painting people with colors that do not soothe even themselves talk less of those they bather their image mostly when they don't even have the faintest idea about. One's social orientation really goes a long way to determine one's exposure and how they perceive life in general; the mere fact that I work in a ladies field does not mean i'm gay and i'll not be the first guy working in a ladies field we have so many we can count on mere finger tips as it stands, the famous naija hair guru bobby eke (owner of bobby's signature in s/lere Lagos) the ever present cosmetologist Emily Millionaire in palmgroove S/lere to mention a few in the naija world ; we have the pro of the pro's Paul Mitchel who has one of the best range in the worlds hair care industry today is he gay/ we have the best cooks and chefs all around the world today are they gay? we have the best fashion designers in the world who are not one so why do people like to slain their fellow human being?

http://omobolanle..com/2006/11/segun-gelea-phenomenal-talent.html
Re: Segun Gele Weds by JerryAdams: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2011
tpia1:

The question as to whether he is gay or not has nothing to do with his profession or talent. Some traits are dead giveaway, deny all you want but one can never deceive his/her self.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia1: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2011
^^well, believe what you wish.

the fact remains he spends a lot of time around women due to his occupation.

in america, that means you're gay but in nigeria not necessarily.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by dayokanu(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2011
nice
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2011
dayokanu:

The guy is gay.

Segun Gaylay
. . . .Speaking as his partner or ?
Really is there a proof to this speculation or is this based on assumptions undecided
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
segun orobo cheesy
Re: Segun Gele Weds by oludashmi(f): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2011
tpia1:

some people are quiet and gentle by nature.

it's their personality and that's just how they are.

nothing wrong with fasting and praying, btw. for whichever situation. As it is, more women [ and men] need to do that. It will be hard enough for her to handle the change in environment when she joins him, how much more both of them are newlyweds. So i'd say praying, fasting and learning to overlook things should be paramount.

there are lots of threads on nl from guys who say their mothers and families are pressuring them to settle down and get married.

it doesnt mean they are gay.

the man is 36.

about time he did.

tpia1:

maybe.

however, men who grew up in the midst of women, often tend to have female mannerisms and vice versa.

ie women who grew up with a lot of boys, can also give off a manly vibe.

he primarily needs to burn off some of the weight, same as many of us.

tpia1:

I grew the balls to ask Segun if he was gay…I was scared cause this dude don’t play but I was dying to know! Not that his sexual orientation has any effect on his talent but inquiring minds want to know.

Are the rumors true? Are u gay?

I feel people should try and get a life for themselves instead of painting people with colors that do not soothe even themselves talk less of those they bather their image mostly when they don't even have the faintest idea about. One's social orientation really goes a long way to determine one's exposure and how they perceive life in general; the mere fact that I work in a ladies field does not mean i'm gay and i'll not be the first guy working in a ladies field we have so many we can count on mere finger tips as it stands, the famous naija hair guru bobby eke (owner of bobby's signature in s/lere Lagos) the ever present cosmetologist Emily Millionaire in palmgroove S/lere to mention a few in the naija world ; we have the pro of the pro's Paul Mitchel who has one of the best range in the worlds hair care industry today is he gay/ we have the best cooks and chefs all around the world today are they gay? we have the best fashion designers in the world who are not one so why do people like to slain their fellow human being?
You neednt add anything for anyone to mind his business.

JerryAdams:

The question as to whether he is gay or not has nothing to do with his profession or talent. Some traits are dead giveaway, deny all you want but one can never deceive his/her self.
Gay diagnostics experts
welldone. . .
Re: Segun Gele Weds by SenatorBensu(f): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
To all NL analyst, if d guy refuse to marry, you will be the first to say he is a gay, now that the young man decide to marry, you're still pointing finger at him, calling him gay, na wa for my 9janarian, dis na biff abi na bad belle?
Re: Segun Gele Weds by SenatorBensu(f): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
To all NL analyst, if d guy refuse to marry, you will be the first to say he is a gay, now that the young man decide to marry, you're still pointing finger at him, calling him gay, na wa for my 9janarian, dis na biff abi na bad belle?
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
the guy fat o shocked
Re: Segun Gele Weds by SALady(f): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2011
Just my honest opinion. I dont know him but he is soooooo gay.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Loliebaybe(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2011
i think he could be gay sha
d ting no d show 4 face always so i cld b wrong
Re: Segun Gele Weds by armyofone(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2011
leave the poor man alone now eh. do you pple want him to pull down his panty gele to show you folks his hole is intact?
ewo ni now.

one thing sha, hope A-MERRY-KAH no spoil his submissive bride  grin grin
Re: Segun Gele Weds by whatawhat: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
he is gay l saw him with his boyfriend in a party and they were holding hands as they were going into the hall immediately they spotted us b/c the party had not started they pretended as if nothing was going on,
Re: Segun Gele Weds by denzel2009: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
There's no problem being gay as far as I'm concerned. Its your life. . . . but abeg

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI-xfeCrRf8?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Delible(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2011
he is gay l saw him with his boyfriend in a party and they were holding hands as they were going into the hall immediately they spotted us b/c the party had not started they pretended as if nothing was going on,

U are just a bloody liar.MUMU
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ajetii(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2011
He looks gayish, his wife looks Lesbo, they are married, so what else?

Give your felicitation and navigate away. Stop staring !

I wish them a successful marital life. O jaare
Re: Segun Gele Weds by emmatok(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
HATERS!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

MAKE UNA LEAVE THE MAN AND HIS WIFE ALONE O O O O O. angry
Re: Segun Gele Weds by kokoye(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
whatawhat:

Now this is just wrong. I know this guy like a brother. He might have some gay tendencies but he has come out to all of us his friends that he is not gay.

having said that, I really dont know any woman that will be comfortable to actually live and be his wife. . .and I am just being honest here.

. . .this is not his first marriage to a nigerian lady . . he brought one from home a few years back and the lady ran.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
Laff Wan Kill me Die for this thread  grin grin ;DNigerians shocked shocked, na wa for us o

kokoye:

Now this is just wrong. I know this guy like a brother. He might have some gay tendencies but he has come out to all of us his friends that he is not gay.

having said that, I really dont know any woman that will be comfortable to actually live and be his wife. . .and I am just being honest here.

. . .this is not his first marriage to a nigerian lady . . he brought one from home a few years back and the lady ran.

Why is that??
Is it because of his profession??
The guy is a friend on FB and I enjoy going through his pictures and all his updates but never knew he had so much controversy around him.
He really needs to lose weight sha but he loves food  lipsrsealed

whatawhat:

You are such a wicked human being   lipsrsealed
Trying to bring another fellow down by all means
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by lagcity(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
if i get that kain wifey, i will definitely lose weight. SEXERCISE! let's see if bros Sege get action.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by lagcity(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
he's so fruity he can cure scurvy.- carlos mencia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Chika Ike Covers Allure Vangaurd Magazine In Sexy Swimsuit (photo) / 2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.