Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Segun Gele Weds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Gele Weds (29712 Views)

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Gele Weds by armyofone(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
arent we all running after you guys work hard to bring us here grin grin grin who wan cage for kitchen work eh grin

kokoye:

Now this is just wrong. I know this guy like a brother. He might have some gay tendencies but he has come out to all of us his friends that he is not gay.

having said that, I really dont know any woman that will be comfortable to actually live and be his wife. . .and I am just being honest here.

. . .this is not his first marriage to a nigerian lady . . he brought one from home a few years back and the lady ran.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 2:33am On Jan 11, 2011
After watching this video, I am now 99% sure that he is so GAY.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by nellaluv(f): 5:39am On Jan 11, 2011
dayokanu:

The guy is gay.

Segun Gaylay

HA HA grin
Re: Segun Gele Weds by freegly: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2011
The guy is too fat what is he eating, he needs to shed some weight
Re: Segun Gele Weds by MzGreat(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
he is not gay, he is bisexual grin grin grin grin
Re: Segun Gele Weds by 2AMLasgidi: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
I still cant understand where all these gay talk is coming from. I doubt if the Segun I knew from LASU is gay. We belong to the same Organisation (JCI). He was the President in LASU while I was a national officer from an Higher Institution in Abeokuta. I knew he had girlfriends and I cant recollect any of his girlfriend complaining of such tendencies.

Hakeem as I always call him has always been a "Tom Girl"  grin. Believe me his mannerism does not neccessarily mean he is gay!

I wish him a successful married life to shame d bad belles,  I hope some of U guys 'll be here when 5th, 10th & more years Anniverssary Pix 'll be loaded. Congrat jare Hakeem,
Re: Segun Gele Weds by MzGreat(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
2AMLasgidi:

I still cant understand where all these gay talk is coming from. I doubt if the Segun I knew from LASU is gay. We belong to the same Organisation (JCI). He was the President in LASU while I was a national officer from an Higher Institution in Abeokuta. I knew he had girlfriends and I cant recollect any of his girlfriend complaining of such tendencies.

Hakeem as I always call him has always been a "Tom Girl"  grin. Believe me his mannerism does not neccessarily mean he is gay!

I wish him a successful married life to shame d bad belles,  I hope some of U guys 'll be here when 5th, 10th & more years Anniverssary Pix 'll be loaded. Congrat jare Hakeem,

story story o story
Re: Segun Gele Weds by kokoye(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
Again

Although he tends to have a lot of gay-tendencies (even apart from his profession), we asked him  he said he is not . . and he is now married to a beautiful lady.

end of story
Re: Segun Gele Weds by egbon(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
Why are my people like this? Why can't we be happy for once to see another Nigerian progressing in another part of the world??

I have no doubt in my mind that this thread was started by a lame competitor with no way of outwitting him in the market. Very weak and a bunch low jab punches, I would say!! How would you feel if people post such comments about you?

Disengage yourself in cachophony discussions and strategize on how to build your own empire!!! Leave the young man alone and let him and his new bride be!! Even if he is GAY or BISEXUAL nko?? Does it also mean it is the end of the world Look at the skeleton in your own cupboard and go fix them before you come out here with your bad belle.

I have no affiliation, neither am I connected with Segun gele, but let the guy be!!!
Re: Segun Gele Weds by palma(f): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
Na wa for people oh!

If a male makeup artist and headgear tier is a gay then a female shoe maker is a lesbian abi?
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ajayij: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
kokoye:

Now this is just wrong.  I know this guy like a brother. He might have some gay tendencies but he has come out to all of us his friends that he is not gay.

having said that, I really dont know any woman that will be comfortable to actually live and be his wife.  . .and I am just being honest here.

. . .this is not his first marriage to a nigerian lady . . he brought one from home a few years back and the lady ran.

Reply to Kokoye,

I know this guy very well and I can tell you he is very Gay. The Nigerian lady he brought from home in 2009 is someone I know from school Ilorin. She confirmed to me that the guy is Gay.

When she came over to meet him and was staying in his house, Segun never touched her and when she summoned courage and tried to initiate it between them, Segun ran into the room and locked himself indoors.

While in the evening he would bring different men to the room and they would lock themselves in it.

Needless to say the girl Moni ran away after 3 days
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ajayij: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
2AMLasgidi:

I know Segun very well, Can you tell me the name of any of his girlfriend in LASU?. Segun proudly says it everywhere in Houston that he has never had a girlfriend in 8yrs.

I have friend who said Segun was trying "toast" him, He was always taking him out in his old Navigator (around 2005 before the Navigator got burnt at the airport) and Segun promised to help the guy financially, but the guy ran away.

One of my co-workers at the hospital frequents his place to make her Gele and she says the same thing Segun Gele is GAY

2AMLasgidi:

The previous girl lasted 2 months or there about, It would be a miracle if the bride can live with him physically for 5 months. I know Segun would drop the wife in Nigeria for as long as possible to cover his gay activities in USA
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aminalib(f): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2011
sorry but that dude is FLAMING,
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2011
Funny ppl registering just to comment on this thread,obviously old soups in new pots . . .cowards.
Thread is abt someone getting married,see the level of bad-belle,cheei . . .
Re: Segun Gele Weds by cutitoff: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2011
I dont care what y'all say. Segun is gay.
The girl he brought to Houston tried al she cud 2 av sex,he always ran 2 d toilet claiming he didnt want to comit fornicatn. What an xcuse! He couldnt even have an errection.she ad 2 run bk 2 naija fast. This is nt hear-say,anytime u c segun ask him.
He cant even have an errection with a naked lady,but a half naked guy,he go tear d yansh.
I av advisd him on several occasns 2 cum out of the closet, this is yankee,nobdy go kil u.
I told him point blank dat i cant b friends wit gays.
Pple wil find out d truth soon.
As a mata of fact,he has maped out a plan, damn i cant say more. Its really a very ugly situatn,only if guys knew d truth.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
cutitoff:

The girl he brought to Houston tried al she cud 2 av sex,he always ran 2 d toilet claiming he didnt want to comit fornicatn. What an xcuse! He couldnt even have an errection.she ad 2 run bk 2 naija fast. This is nt hear-say,anytime u c segun ask him.
He cant even have an errection with a unclothed lady,but a half unclothed guy,he go tear d yansh.
I av advisd him on several occasns 2 come out of the closet, this is yankee,nobdy go kil u.
As a mata of fact,he has maped out a plan, damn i cant say more. Its really a very ugly situatn,only if guys knew d truth.
The feeling is mutual.No one here in bothered by your rants.
. . . Unless u are his partner and pls bring on proves.Its his wedding pictures that raised this uproar pls upload a picture of him going down on you or vice versa.
Im beginning to sense something else,wud he had rather married u?  cheesy
End of!
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
cutitoff:

He cant even have an errection with a unclothed lady,but a half unclothed guy,he go tear d yansh.
I av advisd him on several occasns 2 come out of the closet, this is yankee,nobdy go kil u.

More like you have an axe to grind with Segun Gayle and you think this is the right opportunity to use. Is he owing you some money?. How did you know that his kini wakes up when men are half unclothed and not when women are unclothed?. Don't get me wrong here, I suspect he is bisexual from his demeanor because it doesn't make sense for him to go all the way to Nigeria, get a wife and proceed to humiliate himself. Didn't they try having sex in Nigeria or what?.

Coming out as gay may affect his business since his customers are Africans and it would have been better for him to stay in the closet but remain unmarried.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
ifyalways:

Funny ppl registering just to comment on this thread,obviously old soups in new pots . . .cowards.
Thread is abt someone getting married,see the level of bad-belle,cheei . . .

These are haters who wants an opportunity to bring him down or disparage him badly and NL is giving it to them.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
ajayij:

Reply to Kokoye,

I know this guy very well and I can tell you he is very Gay. The Nigerian lady he brought from home in 2009 is someone I know from school Ilorin. She confirmed to me that the guy is Gay.

When she came over to meet him and was staying in his house, Segun never touched her and when she summoned courage and tried to initiate it between them, Segun ran into the room and locked himself indoors.

While in the evening he would bring different men to the room and they would lock themselves in it.

Needless to say the girl Moni ran away after 3 days

When you said you know him, are yo friends with him . .do you hang out together . . does he come to your house? if not, then you dont know him like I do.

I know everything you are talking about . . even more. I just chose not to mention it on this forum. Like I mentioned earlier in my posts, he has several gay tendencies that I cannot mention here. But he said he is not gay so I will always give him that benefit of a doubt.

I have my reservations about his new marital life (I know the girl too and I am honestly not sure of her intentions) but I can only wish them well.

The marriage might be to keep us all quiet, but hey, dont we all do stuff like that indirectly somehow too?
Re: Segun Gele Weds by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
cutitoff:

Na wa o. E be like say you have something much more than this gay issue to iron out with the guy
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aminalib(f): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Na wa o. E be like say you have something much more than this gay issue to iron out with the guy

i am waiting to hear more
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
The truth: Everything about this guy represents gay community commander, The way he walk and talk. I would have loved to be a guest @ his wedding I wonder why he went to do it in Nigeria.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 2:59am On Jan 13, 2011
REALITY101:
I would have loved to be a guest @ his wedding I wonder why he went to do it in Nigeria.

So he can avoid gay-haters like you.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Segun Gele Weds by crackhouse(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
see dance oo. this one na owambe dance

Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Abeg, no one is beefing this guy, he is so gay, he should come out of the closet instead of complicating the poor, quiet, humble girls life. He may gather courage and sleep with her once or twice to ve a child but he is gay, a friend of mine was trapped in d same kind of marraige, slept with her only when she was ovulating and those 2 times she had a baby, that is all. he married her because she was quiet, homely and loyal, it took divine interventon before she opened up when he almost raped her brother who he insisted move in with them, she fasted and prayed so much that she lost over 20kg, annd she is naturally slim oh, fasting and praying, booking mass everyday, abeg, i know segun and i know he is gay,, its a pity that he wants to use her to establish to his family that he is not gay
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
This is especially for the haters

You can go and hug transformers o  grin grin

Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
more

Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports / Seyi Law, His Wife And Daughter In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.