Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Segun Gele Weds - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Gele Weds (29697 Views)

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Gele Weds by totara2: 6:31am On Jan 15, 2011
Men or women all join

Re: Segun Gele Weds by totara2: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2011
And they say Segun Gele is gay, He was just posing for pictures with half nak--ed men and not bending down for them

Re: Segun Gele Weds by StudioCFR(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2011
All join
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aminalib(f): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2011
u mean to tell me that anyone would think that dude is straight, come on,
Re: Segun Gele Weds by StudioCFR(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2011
lol
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Jenifa1: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2011
hahaha @ pics.
abeg make we leave them alone sha. what do we gain from bashing their union?
Re: Segun Gele Weds by denzel2009: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2011
vavavoom 76-pack shocked shocked
Re: Segun Gele Weds by otumfour(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2011
pose be wht grin grin grin
Re: Segun Gele Weds by san26dy(f): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2011
Well hopefully, Happy married life to them.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ifyalways(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2011
Te he he ,Nigerians cheesy
Wetin be una own?Whatever is the guys sexual orientation,it does not matter,thing is that Segun just got married to a girl.
lmao@the last set of pictures.
aminalib:

hmmm u know diiick sucking mouth look , undecided
Dayo is gay.
He used to be Segun's ex,he is still in love with the dude.You no see as Sege's wedding dey pain am . . .e-bashing and hating hath no fury like a man dumped. grin grin grin
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ Dayo Kanu,

Good job wink

Why did you leave this one out

You devils have made it a habit to ALWAYS condemn every wedding story posted here!
All of you are DEVILS and enemies of progress !
As such , you will never receive any blessings in your entire lives! Amen.
May you die and rot in your present miserable conditions! Amen
You are very s**p*d to conclude that frowning people are sad people and smiling people are happy people! Says who ?
This shows your low mentality !
Psychiatrists would confirm that depressed and very sad people , usually, put on fake faces and body language. They wear masks of fake gaiety and happiness , by ALWAYS smiling , joking and PORTRAYING liveliness!
Whereas , deep down, they are dying and suffering in silence!
Beware of anyone who is always smiling and laughing!
This picture is ONE ONLY , of maybe, dozens of wedding pictures of the couple and for this ,all of you have concluded that " something is wrong here,she is being forced; she is after his money; this is arranged because of the almighty American visa, blah , blah blah ! "?!
Believe it or not , not everybody living in Nigeria is desperate for an American or UK VISA!
Millions of Nigerians live a very comfortable and luxurious lifestyle , right there in Nigeria; even much better lifestyles than millions of USA residents!.
I do not know this couple , at all , but from this picture and story here, it is obvious that the bride looks very well fed ,glowing, very gorgeous and well heeled! In fact, she looks much better than many US-based girls; who are over-rated !
No wonder "Mr Gele", has used and abandoned them all in the USA and headed home to beautiful Nigeria to pick a stunner as his desirable bride !
So, this has provoked lots of envy and bitterness!
Also , this bride is educated and has a very good job in Nigeria and she doesn't look like one of those girls desperately , chasing foreign-based men; a trait in her, as confirmed by her husband.
As for being gay ; if this is true , which I doubt, the groom is not an id**t , definitely !
He knows that American visa or no visa ,GAY men are objects of ridicule and NO NIGERIAN WOMAN would be desperate enough to put up with a gay husband , even for one minute! No way !
A Nigerian wife would reject him and shout to the highest heavens about his sexual preference!
Why would a GAY man disgrace himself by holding a big wedding like this in Nigeria?
Gay men stay clear from heterosexual marriages because they know that their depraved life choice of being GAY is regarded with scorn by all !
We all know that lying Nigerian men who have terrible personal or family secrets are the ones who chose to marry foreign women who know NOTHING ("awon didirin , ode !"wink ; because such Nigerian men know that Nigerian women would easily find out about their lies and about the skeletons in their cupboards and then , they would be exposed and rejected , PRONTO!

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10213/6/us-based-makeup-artist-segun-gele-weds-reveals-how.html
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
cool

Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
ifyalways:

Dayo is gay.
He used to be Segun's ex,he is still in love with the dude.You no see as Sege's wedding dey pain am . . .e-bashing and hating hath no fury like a man dumped.  grin  grin  grin

If Dayo used to be Segun's Ex, then it means that Segun is also gay.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by tpia6: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: Segun Gele Weds by yumlicious: 1:05am On Jan 16, 2011
so what if hes gay what has it go to do with all u low life haters that is nigerians for you thats why d country is still like dat cause of all the mumus and busy bodys existing in dat community may god deliver us all amen
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aminalib(f): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2011
ok so wat does it have to do with u, since u came to this post to respond? this is a chat forum, people are just having fun, take it easy,
Re: Segun Gele Weds by yumlicious: 1:19am On Jan 16, 2011
like i have ur time
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aminalib(f): 1:49am On Jan 16, 2011
YOU DO, since you keep responding, i'm sure your horse waiting for you to climb back on it grin
Re: Segun Gele Weds by ragdollz: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
So when did tying gele from women automatically make a man gay?? Sure, there are gay fashion designers, models, make up artists, but when a man is making the effort to marry a female then where do all these speculations come from?? I don't think he's gay. He must have learnt the skill from helping his sisters/mum. I used to plead with my lil bros to help me with loosening my weave or other stuff (they usually never help but a girl can try, huh?) So if one day my bro likes to fix weaves for a living, will he then be gay? People please. Focus on the real issues for once.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by baldman: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
I dont get all of these, why ar u ppl so concerned abt d guy's sexual orientation, , and to think there ar guys participating in dis discussion (gossip), ,. why don't y'all mind ur businesses and deal with ur  issues, I mean d ones u ar concealing with ur manliness
Re: Segun Gele Weds by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
The guy is sooooo gay! undecided
Re: Segun Gele Weds by lobel82: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
about this topic,i really think everyone should have a sane lip and mind as we all have roaches in our closet.All those who have suggested that he gay should stop and ask themselves about their own sexuality. about the so called ex_wife whom we don't have any pics of nor marriage licence,i believe is the woe to all the evil mongers and jealous perpertractors of jobless gosssips.i really think we should visit with segun's sister who is more manly and ask her if she is a lesbian.the guy has said that he is not gay,if you are a girl(ex or not) stop meddling and sucking and face the future ahead of you. for sure his so called acclaimed ex is so bitter and decides to distort the truth that she was unable to keep a man and has bragged rather than accepting defeat.she is shameless and unable to seduce a man.i think the real story is about her, don't you all think(she has the syndrome of what i can't have no other can enjoy)sorry for you,you came into a home of a man on your own visa,begged him for money which he did not give you then you have no right to black him since you are the black pot.Moni you and all your cohorts have failed,if you were married to this guy really why did you not attend his father's funeral,your wickedness and selfishness did not let you.now a wise hardworking girl has got the best of Segun,i wish him all the best and be rest assured that all your cohorts and yourself if i may say,can never understand the truth even in your own lifes.I DARE YOU MONI AND COHORTS,REPLY THIS WITH EVIDENCE SINCE THIS ALL ABOUT YOU.People please look at the good in others as what you do only mirrors much that would be done to you all
Re: Segun Gele Weds by aloyemeka1: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
lobel82:

about this topic,i really think everyone should have a sane lip and mind as we all have roaches in our closet.All those who have suggested that he gay should stop and ask themselves about their own sexuality.

Why should one question his/her sexuality when he/she already knows it?. You are gay or bisexual or straight and cannot be all the three or none of the three. It is like asking someone to stop and question his or her gender as if he or she doesn't know it already.
Re: Segun Gele Weds by lobel82: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2011
very true,very true.then why all the concern andd question or statement about segungele's sexuality.if you all know yours like i do,i appreciate all suck it up and mind your biz with anothers sexuality which he was polite to still declare. question sanely,constructive,positive and productive.very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.