Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Shocking Experience With Mermaid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking Experience With Mermaid (8870 Views)

My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by emperorsversion(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2020
It all started the night of December 20 last year. I boarded a bus from Orlu to Owerri town. I was attending a show and my favorite artist was billed to perform that night. I sat by the window of the second row, with one passenger left to complete it four.

As the bus crossed the Njaba river bridge, a tall fair beautiful lady stood by the roadside. She flagged down the bus, as the driver dragged his jalopy to a screeching halt. “Owerri?”, she inquired. The bus conductor opened the door for her and switched on the inner light. She negotiated her way inside and sat next to me. I praised God in my heart for sending this pretty damsel my way. The driver zoomed off.

As she adjusted to make herself comfortable, she unwittingly pulled up her mini-skirt, revealing her thick fleshy thighs in full bloom. I began to salivate and felt a bulge between my thighs. I couldn’t help the temptation, as I adjusted to steal glances of her thumping chest. As if she knew what was going on my mind, she brought out her phone and typed “Do you like what you see?” and showed it to me. I met her eye contact with a beaming smile, as I nodded in affirmation.

I was so sure in that moment that she was a “runs girl” looking for a quick night hook up. Confidently, I threw my arm over her shoulder and placed my hand on her chest. I met no resistance. My hand rested there for a while before I withdrew it, and place it gently on her laps. She looked at me and smiled as if she relished every move I made.

But I became scared and stopped just in time before other passengers noticed what’s going on. A feeling of guilt overwhelmed me. When we got to Akwakuma junction at about 10:30pm, I asked the driver to stop. I came down and boarded another bus to town. That was the only way I could flee that temptation. I was already running late for the show. When I alighted at Warehouse junction, the same lady from the other bus from Orlu stood there. She approached and whispered in my ears: “You can run, but cannot hide” – with a sardonic smile on her face.
I ignored her and started moving fast. There was no bus or taxi in sight. I wanted to get to Assumpta Cathedral at Control junction as fast as possible.
She followed me, and caught up with me at the “Otamiri” bridge between warehouse and control. She quickly held my hand and the next thing I could remember was waking up without my clothes on, in a hotel room, the morning of the following day. The bedspread was ruffled and I was so exhausted and hungry.

I managed to get out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I found nobody there. I realized that I was alone. She was gone. I tried to recollect how I got to the hotel. Nothing. I became so scared and cried. I found a note she left on the table that read:

"Marry me and I will give you the world, Ignore this and be impotent for life.. Meet me at Ngala river when your mind is ready to seek me"

That was when I felt my manhood and realized it was gone. I still don’t know what to do. I feel like dying. My entire world is ruined.

Note: This story is based on true life experience as narrated by an anonymous user. Locations and characters are intended for fictional purposes only.

Dear Nairalanders, do you sincerely have any experience with a mermaid or suspected mermaid??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by masterflowx(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Something must definitely kill a man.

I will advise you to locate one of the prayer mountain in Osun/Ekiti state for deliverance.

You have salivated for death.
You're a working corpes in case you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by PoliteActivist: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Didn't read it but already know it is FAKE!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by CoronaVirusPro: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Whats the name of the Nollywood movie?

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by aristocratic5(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2020
PoliteActivist:
Didn't read it but already know it is FAKE!!
Me too
Laff wan kill me die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by emperorsversion(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2020
many of you will doubt this, but really it mermaids exist just as you demons exists too.... nor be everything Fisher man or sailor see for river he dey talk... The other day my cousin saw a busy baby at Ijesha (check YouTube) how do you explain that... well na una know

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by finalboss(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Its too early abeg, Which kind lie be this nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by finalboss(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2020
emperorsversion:
many of you will doubt this, but really it mermaids exist just as you demons exists too.... nor be everything Fisher man or sailor see for river he dey talk... The other day my cousin saw a busy baby at Ijesha (check YouTube) how do you explain that... well na una know
have you seen one before
Do you have any evidence they exist perhaps location or picture

If you can't provide any of these then please keep quiet grin

Bushbaby,mermaid they both don't exist. Tf is bushbaby for Bleep sake
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by KaideeGee(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Are you guys for real?
Everyone knows mermaids, vampires, werewolves and other 'supernatural creatures' dont exist.

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Bugatie(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2020
....and you threw my arm over her shoulder and placed my hand on her chest....

In a public transport,

Beautiful sweet lie....

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by emperorsversion(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
have you seen one before
Do you have any evidence they exist perhaps location or picture

If you can't provide any of these then please keep quiet grin

Bushbaby,mermaid they both don't exist. Tf is bushbaby for Bleep sake

"busybaby" was a typo error I meant bushbaby... well j can't waste my time convincing you this morning.. you know this is true deep down but you just want to engage your self to doubt... You should know there are demons parading themselves in humans... they are mermaids... even some nairaland babes here na mermaids.. you will never know... I can never explain fiction, experience will... shalom.. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by CAPSLOCKED: 7:06am On Apr 17, 2020
KaideeGee:
Are you guys for real?
Everyone knows mermaids, vampires, werewolves and other 'supernatural creatures' dont exist.

YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IN LIFE IS TO OVERESTIMATE THE INTELLECT OF MOST NIGERIANS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by alasan007(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol the op disappeared and found himself in an hotel so who paid the bills I hope it was wasn’t the you sha and I hope she has a nice choice and lodge you in 5star hotel grin angry angry
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by finalboss(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
emperorsversion:

"busybaby" was a typo error I meant bushbaby... well j can't waste my time convincing you this morning.. you know this is true deep down but you just want to engage your self to doubt... You should know there are demons parading themselves in humans... they are mermaids... even some nairaland babes here na mermaids.. you will never know... I can never explain fiction, experience will... shalom.. I rest my case

Yea mermaid and bushbabies two things i don't give a toss bout.
Mention me when you have pictures.

2 Shares

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by jahguide2268(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Believe it or not, mystical creatures like demons, witches, mamiwater etc exist, nd they all envy Mankind because of our likeness with d Almighty and they try to draw us away particularly with their wealth, sometimes seduction

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by MJBOLT: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2020
come to my village,you will see all these things including dragons grin

KaideeGee:
Are you guys for real?

7 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by emperorsversion(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
For those doubters, it is lame for you to say I should snap a mermaid and send to you... but this is no big deal.... see some post below to see a Nairalander who believed this as I do.. infact then I never believed such..... and for those lagosians, how can you live in Lagos and don't know this exist... well...

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by KaideeGee(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
come to my village,you will see all these things including dragons grin

When will you give up your superstitions? And, pls tell me the name of your village, it seems you all need deliverance.
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Are you guys kidding me?? Bush- babies exist, they are nocturnal primates. They are known as Galago. In Osun state, they live in enmasse. Can be found in the forest.

Mermaids but i choose to call them water-spirts are very real and exist amongst us on the SURFACE WORLD. And i have had a personal encounter with two of them. No jokes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by MummyIMadeIt: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
LIVINGICON:
And i have had a personal encounter with two of them. No jokes.

Please where can I find and meet one?, as I have something important to discuss
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by emperorsversion(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Are you guys kidding me?? Bush- babies exist, they are nocturnal primates. They are known as Galago. In Osun state, they live in enmasse. Can be found in the forest.

Mermaids but i choose to call them water-spirts are very real and exist amongst us on the SURFACE WORLD. And i have had a personal encounter with two of them. No jokes.

Don't mind them... They just all think the world is phsyical.... They have forgotten that since there is a GOD that there are also demons
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
I met a mermaid once.

RCCG Convention 2006.

Beautiful dark tall and incredibly smart.

I was smitten.

She was all alone... Like a rock in in the center of a river.

With the humongous number of people moving around her, they never seemed to get quite close to her.... There was just that weird 3-4ft of empty space around her.

In an auditorium where peops fought for chairs, sh ja 4 empty ones around.

I'm a sucker for dark beauties and I was with my male cronies (you know how that's always a recipe for fun and disaster)

I was dared to go and talk to her.

Till this day, I remember the first words she said when I said hello, she said "I have been waiting for you"

See, when you are in deep shit, you'll know.

To cut a long story short... The things she did to me in that same camp (physically) and the manifestations I saw (spiritually)... Suffice to say that I took God very serious after.

We were only together for 3 days.

My mums prayers and holy ghost service probably saved and kept me sane.

Till date, my friends still tell me they don't know what came over me.

Another thing I remember... She had faint rings around her pupils and her eyes glowed anytime she was displeased with anything.

People, just cos you have never seen or experienced it does not mean it doesn't exist. Pray you don't jam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by odinga1of: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bugatie:

....and you threw my arm over her shoulder and placed my hand on her chest....

In a public transport,

Beautiful sweet lie....

Hahahaha OP is a Nollywood script writer
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Another one.
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Tominix(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make i catch any marmi wata na fish pie i go use am do

4 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Freelane33(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol tominix
Tominix:
Make i catch any marmi wata na fish pie i go use am do
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by emperorsversion(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
topcatking:
I met a mermaid once.

RCCG Convention 2006.

Beautiful dark tall and incredibly smart.

I was smitten.

She was all alone... Like a rock in in the center of a river.

With the humongous number of people moving around her, they never seemed to get quite close to her.... There was just that weird 3-4ft of empty space around her.

In an auditorium where peops fought for chairs, sh ja 4 empty ones around.

I'm a sucker for dark beauties and I was with my male cronies (you know how that's always a recipe for fun and disaster)

I was dared to go and talk to her.

Till this day, I remember the first words she said when I said hello, she said "I have been waiting for you"

See, when you are in deep shit, you'll know.

To cut a long story short... The things she did to me in that same camp (physically) and the manifestations I saw (spiritually)... Suffice to say that I took God very serious after.

We were only together for 3 days.

My mums prayers and holy ghost service probably saved and kept me sane.

Till date, my friends still tell me they don't know what came over me.

Another thing I remember... She had faint rings around her pupils and her eyes glowed anytime she was displeased with anything.

People, just cos you have never seen or experienced it does not mean it doesn't exist. Pray you don't jam.

bro please I am curious what did she do to you spiritually and physically? because in my experience they are not harmful... i stand to he corrected

And true MERMAIDS ARE INCREDIBLY SMARTS... Not like all those full slay queens
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by Punchline33: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
For me to believe they exist, if i met one i will demand she uses her powers to get me a presidential seat where i can reform Nigeria to standard. If she cant, then any talk about mammy wata na gas

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by samwash(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is just a frictional story, the story is not real & I can't believe what the op wrote.
@op u are a learner, even if you had an encounter with a mermaid,a mermaid will not come to you like how u narrated it above, even if its sent to destroy you.
Nice script anyway, were u alighted from the bus till were u found ur self in the hotel room, guy!!! u nor try at all, u nor sabi lie, you for tell person to edit that script for you b4 writing.
Re: My Shocking Experience With Mermaid by samwash(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Punchline33:
For me to believe they exist, if i met one i will demand she uses her powers to get me a presidential seat where i can reform Nigeria to standard. If she cant, then any talk about mammy wata na gas

Than, what do you have to give in return ?
They can actually grant ur request if only you can give them what they ask you in return.
They have powers to do & undo, don't under estimate them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.