Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? (649 Views)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / 20-years Girl Borrows Money To Buy Her Boyfriend A Car On Valentines Day-photos / Man Borrows Money From Girlfriend For Business, Only To Travel For His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Like to saying i wants to marriage a wife.
Is it good to borrows moneys to marrying a wife?
I knows a man who wanting to marriage.
He does not has money.
So he going and borrows a money and do the marrying.
Now he cannot pays the moneys.
The man who he is borrow the money taketh him to a polices.
So i am ask: Is it good to borrow a moneys to marriage a womanes
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Engrgreg231(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Stop fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Engrgreg231:
Stop fooling yourself

I am not a fooling myself.
I am askable a simply questions.
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by yyba: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP please re arrange your English before the count of 5 undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Tozic: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Borrow and pay more than you bargained for.
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Teaveapoet(f): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
No., it's not good to borrow money
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
yyba:
and the the irony of it is that he's a lecturer according to his moniker undecided
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Dibodibo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
U better Respect yourself before I give u ........
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Bluezy13(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and the the irony of it is that he's a lecturer according to his moniker undecided

Seems intentional...

I hope he proves me right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluezy13:

Seems intentional...

it's pretty obvious

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bros you lack sense o
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by dukeprince50: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ur moniker reads lecturer
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by GoldChest(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Not a good idea
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by marti198(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
see english.....my head dey pain me.

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by acetylcholine(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Op, do well to edit your post starting with the title..

The grammatical errors therein can give someone migraine embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Teaveapoet:
No., it's not good to borrow money

OK
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Lamanii22(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
And you call yourself a lecturer
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
yyba:

yyba:

Ebenezer2021:

Dibodibo:
U better Respect yourself before I give u ........

Bluezy13:

Seems intentional...

Ebenezer2021:
it's pretty obvious

Akinsoladwayne:
Bros you lack sense o

dukeprince50:
Ur moniker reads lecturer

marti198:
see english.....my head dey pain me.

acetylcholine:
Op, do well to edit your post starting with the title..

The grammatical errors therein can give someone migraine embarassed

What are you talk about?
What did i did to you people?
I am ask a smallish questions and you people are here vex
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tozic:
Borrow and pay more than you bargained for.

GoldChest:
Not a good idea

OK
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by samwash(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
@op, I think you wrote those grammatical blunder on- purpose .
Well sha if the man is working, he can borrow a little to compensate his savings for the marriage ceremony.
But if he is not working at all & no source of income then, he does not have any business getting married if his family can not support him.
Better still let him castrate himself, marriage nor be beans ooo !!!!
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by Humanoid01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
lecturer50:

What are you talk about? What did i did to you people? I am ask a smallish questions and you people are here vex
This one is obviously deliberate na.
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
No o, don't marry on debt o.
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
mechanics:
No o, don't marry on debt o.

OK.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
samwash:
@op, I think you wrote those grammatical blunder on- purpose .
Well sha if the man is working, he can borrow a little to compensate his savings for the marriage ceremony.
But if he is not working at all & no source of income then, he does not have any business getting married if his family can not support him.
Better still let him castrate himself, marriage nor be beans ooo !!!!

OK
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

This one is obviously deliberate na.

I am not a deliberate
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
lecturer50:

OK.
Yeah.
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by dukeprince50: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
lecturer50:

If u mention me again, I'm going to destroy u

What are you talk about?
What did i did to you people?
I am ask a smallish questions and you people are here vex
Re: Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? by beauty7: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
No,It is not good to borrows a monkeys to marriage a womanses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Date A Man Who Earns Less Than 250,000 Naira - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Some Women Need To Think. / Sex Worker Clashes With Her Client Who Gave Her 1k Instead Of 7k Agreement(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.