Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The London Curse On Nigeria Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The London Curse On Nigeria Women (30652 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
Nigeria Black women are all over London; go to places like London city, Westminster, Camden, Newham, Hackney, Greenwich, Kingston, Richmond, Barnet and the notorious Peckham in South London, Nigerians are all over these places and Nigerian ladies are quick to take location all over London, while most of our ladies have been able to live the best life and get easy cleaning job, store assistant job, care, security job and some even do part time prostitution ( The Edos, Igbo, Urhobo, Yoruba, Calaba are in this group) all over London and earn good Pounds Sterling, most of them are frustrated as they are getting old and No man or even a child to show for it. (THIS IS NOW THE LONDON CURSE ON NIGERIA WOMEN).

Nigeria women in London cry themselves to sleep every night as no Man white or black want them, go to all the internet dating site in England and you will see Nigeria Black women putting her shameless profile there as SINGLE and searching, other countries Black women like South Africa, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Angola, Congo, Togo, Sudan and even Somali ladies have been able to hook guys and get married.

Nigeria Black women and her evil reputation are shameless and are now known the world over, nobody want them and ever one avoid them, Nigeria men now get married to British, Spanish, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese, Americana, Ghana, Zimbabwe, South Africa and other countries women, Nigeria black women is money conscious, most are unfaithful, steals, bad parents, family problem, greedy, stingy, unholy, lies, Voodoo, Witchcraft and lots more.

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
Am so sorry but this is the sad, sad truth of the situation of most Nigeria women in London, We Black Nigeria Brother need to do something fast as this disease is now in other countries like Italy, France, Germany, Spain, America, Austria, and even back home in Nigeria our men now avoide our Black women and marry foreign women.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
HES BACK,
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
Because sorry arse Nigerian men go to the Uk and even America, and change up on them. That is why they are single. You guys act like being with us foreign girls is something special but fail to realize we are no different. I hate with a passion when men blame women for their own flaws. You all go the the UK going bananas over the Oyinbos/Asians/etc and are quick to put down Naija babes.

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
If that was the case Mobo, WHY ARE YOUR BROTHERS BRINGING THEM ABOARD after marrying gullible Non-Nigerian women?  

If Nigerian women are so bad why are the Men returning home to marry them?

3 Likes

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by playmate(f): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
what a[b] stu.pid [/b] story! you just feel like yabbing Nigerian women abi? u better find work! angry angry
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Because sorry arse Nigerian men go to the Uk and even America, and change up on them. That is why they are single. You guys act like being with us foreign girls is something special but fail to realize we are no different. I hate with a passion when men blame women for their own flaws. You all go the the UK going bananas over the Oyinbos/Asians/etc and are quick to put down Naija babes.

You are lucky you have been able to hook a Nigeria man (we the Best), you know you fellow America nigger Brother wont give a hopot about you, as all he cares about is getting all the pavement fellow black girls pregnant, you thanks your starts you hook a Nigeria man,ok.

2 Likes

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mobo

Im totally agree with you on this one,
The Nigerian women especially based in london seem so old and frustrated that
even from their facial expression,they looked like crying,

I noticed this particularly in my last visit to algate London,the facial expression on the men
all seemed like beings been stressed out and the women all looked like crying,one would have to take
a closer look @ a Nigerian woman based in london and a pre-historic Zulu woman during the life and times of SHAKA THE ZULU

And the most annoying this is these same women are comfortable but they seemed so confused in getting their men,Nigerian men
are scared to go near Nigerian women cos of the rigid UK society where everything is about bills, there by leaving these same women to the
whites/foreigner's who certainly are in no way interested in dating our Nigerian women,

At my current location in the UK, 98% of Nigerian ladies are single and desperately searching,Certainly it would be a let down going back to nigeria
just to get a man who might not be interested in leaving Nigerian and relocating over to the UK there by leaving these Nigerian women with Little or no hope for the future,

Its so sad,

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
MOBO444:

You are lucky you have been able to hook a Nigeria man (we the Best), you know you fellow America nigger Brother wont give a hopot about you, as all he cares about is getting all the pavement fellow black girls pregnant, you thanks your starts you hook a Nigeria man,ok.

So Nigerian men won't get a chick pregnant and leave her?  Bullshit!
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
I see the suckers ain't answering my last question concerning the marriage aboard and returning home to marry a Nigerian sister.

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^^ You so quick to use your mouth, i bet this is the reason you are single, you spend all your time on Nairaland romance section thrashing it out with the Brother, My sister Eve we Love you and want the best for you, but you and all them fellow Black shameless sister must change or else.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Nigeria Black women and her evil reputation are shameless and are now known the world over, nobody want them and ever one avoid them, Nigeria men now get married to British, Spanish, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese, Americana, Ghana, Zimbabwe, South Africa and other countries women, Nigeria black women is money conscious, most are unfaithful, steals, bad parents, family problem, greedy, stingy, unholy, lies, Voodoo, Witchcraft and lots more.

Mobo444
This certainly cracked me up,
This same attitude of Nigerian women over here is certainly troubling the UK Government!!
Just about 5-6days ago into last year, A Nigerian Lady broke bottle on the head of a nigerian man for asking her out
in a pub, Never has that in the history been heard of a lady breaking BOTTLE on a man's head xcept she's 9gerian!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

Mobo

Im totally agree with you on this one,
The Nigerian women especially based in london seem so old and frustrated that
even from their facial expression,they looked like crying,

I noticed this particularly in my last visit to algate London,the facial expression on the men
all seemed like beings been stressed out and the women all looked like crying,one would have to take
a closer look @ a Nigerian woman based in london and a pre-historic Zulu woman during the life and times of SHAKA THE ZULU

And the most annoying this is these same women are comfortable but they seemed so confused in getting their men,Nigerian men
are scared to go near Nigerian women cos of the rigid UK society where everything is about bills, there by leaving these same women to the
whites/foreigner's who certainly are in no way interested in dating our Nigerian women,
At my current location in the UK, 98% of Nigerian ladies are single and desperately searching,Certainly it would be a let down going back to nigeria
just to get a man who might not be interested in leaving Nigerian and relocating over to the UK there by leaving these Nigerian women with Little or no hope for the future,

Its so sad,

190 the issue is tiresome, me i am tired of Nigeria women, you just look for a Bahamas or Haiti lady and settle down with, just let them Nigeria ladies be single.

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ You so quick to use your mouth, i bet this is the reason you are single, you spend all your time on Nairaland romance section thrashing it out with the Brother, My sister Eve we Love you and want the best for you, but you and all them fellow Black shameless sister must change or else.

You still haven't answered my question. Don't worry about MY RELATIONSHIP and focus more on why you are an asshole.

Now, if Nigerian sisters are so bad why are YOUR BROTHERS going home to marry them?
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
MOBO444:

MOFO: First of all I am not in a relationship with an American man because I CHOOSE NOT TO BE.
Nigerian men can he man whores just as quick as A.As and Jamos. Don't play your ignorant self. And who said
I was with a Nigerian anyway? How do you know my man isn't Cameroonian, Liberian or Salone? Thank you.

MOBO444:

190 the issue is tiresome, me i am tired of Nigeria women, you just look for a Bahamas or Haiti lady and settle down with, just let them Nigeria ladies be single.

That's all you needed to say instead of trying to justify it with your rubbish. Nigerian women haven't lost a thing!
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You still haven't answered my question. Don't worry about MY RELATIONSHIP and focus more on why you are an asshole.

Now, if Nigerian sisters are so bad why are YOUR BROTHERS going home to marry them?

Well for your information that bad habit stopped for like 5 to 6 years ago, No Nigeria male do that anymore, you have to do your research well, and were are you based, hope not in Greece or Bulgaria, you write like a tired lady.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
MOBO444:

Jamaican Unko, grin grin grin
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2011
That's all you needed to say instead of trying to justify it with your rubbish. Nigerian women haven't lost a thing!

Ladybee, He said NIGERIAN WOMEN IN LONDON, not back home, LONDON,
Same goes to you eve,
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
I hear you Mz Dark sis,

AA men and African men values are completely different.  I have stated that although values are different that does not negate the fact that men can be whorish and trifling regardless if they are AA or African.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

MOFO: First of all I am not in a relationship with an American man because I CHOOSE NOT TO BE.
Nigerian men can he man whores just as quick as A.As and Jamos. Don't play your ignorant self. And who said
I was with a Nigerian anyway? How do you know my man isn't Cameroonian, Liberian or Salone? Thank you.

So you are here searching for a Nigeria man for marriage, you Filpino, I am presently writing an article about you foreign ladies that come here looking for a Nigeria man for marriage, you disgust me, you know our men are business minded, good in bed, good looking, smart, get you pregnant and lots more.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by Dyt(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mobo
ode nie
so u neva grow get sense since
unam ikot
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
Excuse me Mobo?  There are African men marrying foreign women and after a while go back home to marry AFRICAN SISTERS.  You are in denial.  

I will be whatever you want me to be MOBO, but you still a damn fool.

2 Likes

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
NuhtRyder2 aka 190, Ms.Eve and myself can read thank you. Initially it was about UK-Naija babes but he CLEARLY just said to Eve, that Naija men won't even go back home to marry Naija babes anymore. Furthermore Naija women born or raised in the UK are STILL Nigerian no? ok. Callate!

Ms.Eve sometimes I wonder why do we even bother?
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Excuse me Mobo? There are African men marrying foreign women and after a while go back home to marry AFRICAN SISTERS. You are in denial.

I will be whatever you want me to be MOBO, but you still a damn fool.

I know you did insult me and show your cheap altitude, you make me cry for your lots, you have lost it, get a Man and get married.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
MOBO444:

, [size=13pt]you know our men are business minded, good in bed, good looking, smart, get you pregnant and lots more[/size].
 grin  grin  grin yes ohh, only Nigerian men can offer that and LOT More,
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
Oh my goodness!  Why do Nigerian men think that they are the ONLY ONES that can get a chick pregnant, have good sex, and are business minded?  

This is disgusting.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by Coolabbie: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mobo u are getting more ridiculous wit each thread u make. Since u arent interested in nigerian women,why dont u leave dem 2 face their so-called problems. Quit being a troll.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
Dyt:

Mobo
ode nie
so u neva grow get sense since
unam ikot

It is 9pm at night, Nigeria time and you are in the internet, this tells me you are as single as they come, you are fustrated.
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by 190: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Oh my goodness!  Why do Nigerian men think that they are the ONLY ONES that can get a chick pregnant, have good sex, and are business minded?  

This is disgusting.  

Then maybe you should have dated and married a man from Kenya or Cameroon that looks like an orang-utan Amazon rain forest monkey
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^ Nigerian men are not always the cutest. Don't invite insults on yourselves.

MOBO444:

So you are here searching for a Nigeria man for marriage, you Filpino, I am presently writing an article about you foreign ladies that come here looking for a Nigeria man for marriage, you disgust me, you know our men are business minded, good in bed, good looking, smart, get you pregnant and lots more.

MOFO, take a look @ my profile. Do I look Asian to you? I am Jamaican. I am not searching for a man. Be disgusted, and add illiterate to that too. Nothing special about Nigerian men, do not play yourself again. Sure you guys are smart, over achievers; etc but you are STILL MEN. You bleed, eat, cry, LUST, CHEAT & BULLY just like the rest of them!

1 Like

Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MrsEve2(f): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
IF NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE SO BAD, WHY ARE THE MEN LEAVING THEIR FOREIGN WIVES FOR NIGERIAN WIVES?
Re: The London Curse On Nigeria Women by MOBO444(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
Coolabbie:

Mobo u are getting more ridiculous wit each thread u make. Since u arent interested in nigerian women,why dont u leave dem 2 face their so-called problems. Quit being a troll.

So the truth hurts you, so the topic hurts you, well i see you are single, what are you doing online at this time Nigeria time, only a singe woman can be online, not a woman with boyfriend, husband or kids, you are single COOLABBIE and thats why you are mad at me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.