Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (7479 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017 / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by lolaxavier(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses. South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

An independent survey also conducted in Africa by AE affirms the fact that Nigeria with a polulation of over 160 million tops the chart for cheating women. Corruption and a general distrust amognst citizens is largely responsible for this.

http://www..com/talk/topic,119440.0.html
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by ladyF(f): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol. I strongly disagree. May be they meant Nigerian men instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by ronald4lif(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Where are those babes who are quick to call us cheats and dogs. Naija men didn't make up the list o. I think it's getting clearer who the cheats and dogs really are. That's if this report is anything to go by.

7 Likes

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Ofeakwu(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by frodobee: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
No news. I strongly bliv, I will think otherwise the day I see a man catch a woman in love. Men can be smarter in other things.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oooops eeh! Na so our women don corrupt reach?

ABEG IF YOU SUPPORT WHAT THIS COMPANY SAID JUST CLICK "LIKE". IF YOU DON'T, CLICK "SHARE"

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Gboyeboy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmm. Interesting.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
oohhh great that PHILIPPINES was not on the list…i guess we Filipinos are just so faithful to our partner grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by xkris11(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nigerian girls will never admit it..these days it seems normal to them
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
well im nt suprise, taking a look at nairaland 4 exmaple, almost ninety nine percent of d ladies here are unfaithful,cheat and shoro niyens to their partners in reality, so they will cm to nairaland to execute their cheating abilities.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by iPopAlomo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
All men women are ... grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by somadinho10: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
oohhh great that PHILIPPINES was not on the list…i guess we Filipinos are just so faithful to our partner grin grin grin grin
I saw your personal text you don't have to learn pidgin to communicate effectively in nigeria....in this country 98 percent of us can speak average or good english EXCLUDING the NORTH

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Revolva(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
This report is certified. True....

Inever trust any naija baabes for one day....if they r not collectin from you n 3 other of their BF dey r hustlin somewhere wit their........y
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by lolaxavier(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Naija no dey carry last..
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
hahahahahahahahahaha lol. Its funny but its crap. What abt mexican and u.s.a women?
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by DocAdray(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Ariani: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Am nt surprise cos naija women 2 lyk bleeping
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ifa hear say person neva temper with dat list just 2 tarnish our imageundecided

But I think they're right sha tongue cuz nowadays our women don sell dia conscience o

BTW
What position did they placed our men sef? undecided
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by AfroKnight: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

But I think they're right sha tongue cuz nowadays our women don sell dia conscience o

BTW

According to research and popular opinion gathered since 1960, Naija Men are ranked top among the faithful men in the world. We don't cheat cos it's not good. grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Naija Men are ranked top among the faithful men in the world. We don't cheat cos it's not good. grin
what a lie! Where did u get dis info from?

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by lolaxavier(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
With this news, I can imagine how our married men will now be accusing their women.
On a second thought, I totally agree with this research...
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by tuneryblue(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Now i know

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by AfroKnight: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
what a lie! Where did u get dis info from?

According to credible research and opinion polls over the years. grin Don't ask me who did the research. It's classified. Thank you. grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

BTW
am disappointed with part of ur statements. How can u believe dis lie?
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Naija Men are ranked top among the faithful men in the world. We don't cheat cos it's not good. grin

What an irony! grin lol
NAIJA MEN and SEX be like BREAD and BUTTER tongue
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

According to credible research and opinion polls over the years. grin Don't ask me who did the research. It's classified. Thank you. grin
if u have no proof then its not true.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by AfroKnight: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

What an irony! grin lol
NAIJA MEN and SEX be like BREAD and BUTTER tongue

Sugar pie, we only do it in faithfulness and pure fidelity. grin Normal tin. Nobody gat time to cheat cos it's too stressful.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by dust88: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nigeria women Y? because una think say we men no decode una say una dey safe? Now international satellite don discover una. D whole world don see una ooo
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
am disappointed with part of ur statements. How can u believe dis lie?

Oh my! My acct was hacked o ;-(
How on earth could I have believed this? undecided grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh my! My acct was hacked o ;-)
How on earth could I have believed this? undecided grin
hehehe, lol@hacked. But come on, its not true.. What abt mexican,, american and brazilian ladies. Its jux a lie to tarnish the image of naija women.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Sugar pie, we only do it in faithfulness and pure fidelity. grin Normal tin. Nobody gat time to cheat cos it's too stressful.

That we know already undecided
So don't blame "us" we're only trying to follow your footstep na lol grin

50:50 no comlain at all
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
The signature of sonofananimal has said it all

NAIJA LADIES ARE WORSE THAN ANIMALS.

grin grin grin

Am sure that guy have seen the worst of naija ladies maltreatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / Shameful Photos Of 9ja Runs Girls Deep In Italian Forest / Harvard University Interview 90% Failed {picture}....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.