Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. (6668 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by DeusMagnus: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
guyman scope
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing serious, just be prayerful.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by joceey(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

I have been a follower of this forum but as a guest. something happened this morning so I decided to open an account.

I have this friend who I met online we have been friends for like 11 months but we have never seen each other. we talk on phone video calls etc.He is into girls and alot of time I try to advise him onthe evil of keeping so many girls. He cannot date a lady without sex while for me it is the other way round. I romance but not sex.

Today at about past 4am, he chatted me and said "I'm going crazy and I don't know why on earth I will see a woman in my dream I have never met, this is unbelievable"

when I woke up at past 8. I asked what happened? the chat was slow in dropping so j called him he didnt pick, called him again he didnt pick. That just got me angry and I said what nonsense chat did u send to me. If you know you dont want to talk then why did u chat me. immediately I sent that message a call came in it was his call with another number.

He said what were you doing in my dream yesterday? I was like really what was in doing in the dream. then he said I was the one he saw yesterday. That I visited his place that I spent the night that we romanced but nothing happened aside that cos he was drunk. Then, two days later, I came back to visit him. Thay since he was with his right sense, he tried sleeping with me then he passed out.

I told him to go and pray about it. But he replied no, rather i should be the one to pray about it. I told him if he feels uncomfortable about it that he should pray. I now told him anybody's face can be used in a dream. That I dont what it means. Nairlanders please can you help with what it means.

Should I be honest with you and tell you the truth?
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
joceey:

Should I be honest with you and tell you the truth?
of course go ahead.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by joceey(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

of course go ahead.

You better avoid that guy like a plaque ,a guy that sleep with different women that is spiritually dead. A situation were by both of you will be together and he pass away for people not to start saying you re the one that killed him.Pls avoid such man
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by gulfer: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let me use your monicker to describe this thing you posted....barefaced liar tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
The guy who had this illusion/hallucination is probably at home with peace of mind and you dey nairaland dey open thread, bothered about wetin he tell you. Na wa o.
Sorry to say but you don't seem smart.
Your topic sef is misleading. Everything you wrote up there is somehow. Anyways I won't leave here without dropping an advice cuz that's what you created the thread for. My advice is .. stay away from him henceforth.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
joceey:

You better avoid that guy like a plaque ,a guy that sleep with different women that is spiritually dead. A situation were by both of you will be together and he pass away for people not to start saying you re the one that killed him.Pls avoid such man

thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by solonubinho(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Come, what's this nonsense ??
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

I have been a follower of this forum but as a guest. something happened this morning so I decided to open an account.

I have this friend who I met online we have been friends for like 11 months but we have never seen each other. we talk on phone video calls etc.He is into girls and alot of time I try to advise him onthe evil of keeping so many girls. He cannot date a lady without sex while for me it is the other way round. I romance but not sex.

Today at about past 4am, he chatted me and said "I'm going crazy and I don't know why on earth I will see a woman in my dream I have never met, this is unbelievable"

when I woke up at past 8. I asked what happened? the chat was slow in dropping so j called him he didnt pick, called him again he didnt pick. That just got me angry and I said what nonsense chat did u send to me. If you know you dont want to talk then why did u chat me. immediately I sent that message a call came in it was his call with another number.

He said what were you doing in my dream yesterday? I was like really what was in doing in the dream. then he said I was the one he saw yesterday. That I visited his place that I spent the night that we romanced but nothing happened aside that cos he was drunk. Then, two days later, I came back to visit him. Thay since he was with his right sense, he tried sleeping with me then he passed out.

I told him to go and pray about it. But he replied no, rather i should be the one to pray about it. I told him if he feels uncomfortable about it that he should pray. I now told him anybody's face can be used in a dream. That I dont what it means. Nairlanders please can you help with what it means.

Pass out abi give up .....wait ooo is that not even kick bucket in English
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Pass out abi give up .....wait ooo is that not even kick bucket in English

pass out means to faint
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:

pass out means to faint
Thanks for the correction
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by samwash(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
@op, all this na guy man format,its just scope to take u to bed, and u dey there dey ask waytin he mean.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Omonigeriarere: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is playing on your intelligence and you have started falling into the trap.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Harry00(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
bareface:
I romance but not sex.
Curious
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by walex2(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
this nonsense must stop after this COVID 19, from your write up you said he was a chronic womaniser, secondly you said you guys have not met before, but the very first time you went to his house you were willing to still offer him your KPEKU. thanks your star is into yahoo plus but your head did not succumb to his diabolic juju, if not your womb would have gone by now
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Malawian(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
One thing that can make a man pass out is Carbide. That is nyaa enh. grin grin
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is trying to swindle you in other to smash your calabash. You will want to prove you aren't possessed or a bad person by going to see him thereby playing to his tune. My question is do you love him enough to have sex with him?
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by 360degreess(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP dont mind all these ppl telling u nonsense,they dont know anythin.the truth is;it was a spiritual issue(incubus/succubus)...i have seen alot of ppl with similar and worse issues..some ppl opend threads like this recently about their experiences.
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by bareface(f): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
He is trying to swindle you in other to smash your calabash. You will want to prove you aren't possessed or a bad person by going to see him thereby playing to his tune. My question is do you love him enough to have sex with him?

no
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Eberechi24(f): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2020
ShenTeh:
You already said guyman na cassanova.

It's a boys code. After telling you this kok and bull story now, you are the one worrying up and down and opening threads on Nairaland looking for answers. As you are consumed in the info he has sold to you, you begin to want to experiment until the trap latches.

The format is working. That is the meaning you seek.

'Hauntie', you are still young, don't let them use your kinni to play drumset.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Philipmighty(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Nah konji dey worry guy man. Leave all the nonsense he is telling you he won choke prink run commot
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2020
You sound like one of those "Entitled Cunts"
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Smhaykins(m): 4:37am On Apr 18, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

Dats what we call formula f4...he wan Bleep u ni ooo....he z just buying space in ur head.
If u r not careful u will start imagining him fucking u....n it will later graduate to him fucking u in ur dream. Then one day he will Bleep u real lyf n probably give u std.
U gat to be careful cos he z winning...z formula has scaled thru stage 1
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Judybash93(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2020
LMAO
Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Idiotmod: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Let’s help u test what he said na. abi?

If you are not a virgin, he lied

Re: He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
bareface:
Dear Nairlanders,

when he breaks your heart don't come back online crying .....u see a chronic womaniser using tactics for u ..u can't even think and japa

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / Why I Love Alpha Male / 8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.