Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter (5453 Views)

Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems / Hijab War: The Origin Of Yoruba Moslems Fight Against Yoruba Christians / Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by emperorshaokahn(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Activistman:
What are you saying, bro? No meaning on your write-up.
my yoruba moslem brother.how are you bro?.barka de ramadan,have you bowed to our fulani masters today yet?.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Corrinthians(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Activistman:
What are you saying, bro? No meaning on your write-up.
Go check his posts and you'd realise he is nothing but a Chadian Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afospecialk:
A Muslim is a Muslim and no discrimination in Islam
Liar,can a Yoruba man be the chief imam of Abuja National Mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by puremaker7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
my yoruba moslem brother,our fulani masters should be the ones leading us.insha allah.
na so my ibo moslem bro from yeast side, wen dey sight the moon and sun we break the fast

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by hargbolahan01: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
instead of them to use that energy to promote good govt,ask true federalism than the rubbish the lugard and military built but they will rather promote tribalism and religion crisis but they will shouting why they don't give restructuring but they forget they never ask

now they will want to enjoy what American, Asian and European youth enjoy forgetting they don't constitute nuisance like this
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Igbaguru: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Religion will lead people to hell while righteousness and holiness will lead to heaven.
The question is, are you holy?
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
a friend of mine name withheld a (yoruba muslim) guy.. was the first person who told me .. northerners dont regard them as true muslims.. because of how they easily mingle with Christians.. the truth is 90% of yoruba Muslim guys will want to mingle with hes fellow southerners regardless of religion or traditional beliefs.. instead of a northern Muslim

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
2000 Jo's crisis, yoruba Muslim weren't spared,
You can deny the fact as long as you wish,but once another crisis start and you are a yoruba Muslim, run

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ibohomosexuals need to stop disgracing Nigeria on the internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
I love Yoruba Muslims. They are so enlightened and peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Most of the riots in the North which they portrayed as 'religious riots' actually some forms of xenophobic riots hiding under the cover of religion.

If you look very well, you will hardly hear of Religious crisises in Zamfara, Sokoto or Jigawa States because these States have about 98% indigenous population.

Shari'ah /Religious riots appear to be common only in States with high population of non-indigenes and/or heterogeneous States like Kaduna & Plataeu States.

ZKOSOSO:
It's very true.
Yoruba Muslims are not counted as real muslims by Fulanis because Islam itself is hypocritically racist.

Most religious killings by Muslims in the north usually affect Yoruba Muslims more than Christians.
Witnessed this first hand in Kaduna and Kano. Even Edo muslims too were killed in Kano all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Ikinternational: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
tamdun:
What is wrong with Igbo people for god sake, they keep creating more enemies for themselves all the time, na una against Hausa, yoruba even some parts of Niger delta

In your world any opinion you disagree with the person must be igbo.

I don't have any tribal marks on my forehead last time I checked

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by hardniola(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
igbo have many problem
yoruba or yoruba Muslim is not part of that.
the #
was north vs igbo....
they somehow drag yoruba in their drab.

yoruba is not the only Muslim in Nigeria.
and I dont know why igbo go about looking for trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Ikinternational: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
omonnakoda:
Ibohomosexuals need to stop disgracing Nigeria on the internet

Are you sure you want to open this box? lol

Like ARE YOU REALLY SURE

My replies just won't shake the table. The house will be burnt to the ground

But I'll chill for now

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by omonnakoda: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ikinternational:

Like ARE YOU REALLY SURE

But I'll chill for now
Are you in your right senses?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Lovelive: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afospecialk:

Liar !
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by PrivateNsofor: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Go check his posts and you'd realise he is nothing but a Chadian Igbo.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Lovelive: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
tamdun:
What is wrong with Igbo people for god sake, they keep creating more enemies for themselves all the time, na una against Hausa, yoruba even some parts of Niger delta

Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by omonnakoda: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ikinternational:

Like ARE YOU REALLY SURE

But I'll chill for now

Why are the Ibohomosexuals disgracing Nigeria upandan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by selemempe: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyatz:
Most of the riots in the North which they portrayed as 'religious riots' actually some forms of xenophobic riots hiding under the cover of religion.

If you look very well, you will hardly hear of Religious crisises in Zamfara, Sokoto or Jigawa States because these States have about 98% indigenous population.

Shari'ah /Religious riots appear to be common only in States with high population of non-indigenes and/or heterogeneous States like Kaduna & Plataeu States.

lol...the north is naturally violent bro...zamfara has been at war since 2015... This violence simply stems from upbringing.
A family that has 21 kids can not be expected to train all of them well ...and also Islam itself has some fundamental problems that you easily see in the middle East ..
You may be loving one Nigeria today...but trust me, your descendants would blame you for not revolting against one Nigeria today

Our fathers made the mistake in 1957...today we blame them.
You are making the mistake today... tomorrow your kids will blame you.

Somalia will be a child's play las las...by 2050 Nigeria will be over 300 million people.... without oil...lol issorai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Social media Igbos are ONLY interested in 1 thing: dividing Nigerians along tribal and religious lines. They are agents of confusion and filled with hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by agadez007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Social media Igbos are ONLY interested in 1 thing: dividing Nigerians along tribal and religious lines. They are agents of confusion and filled with hatred.
Stop posting trash before I use this bulala scatter your conehead

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by valarmorghulis: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
It will surely bounce back on u people, remember your people don't don't stay home and that will make u easy targets

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by agadez007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
I witnessed this First hand in Lagos,Hasuas skip mosque and pray near the Expressway whenever a Yoruba is leading prayers
It got a point they built their own mosque

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by tamdun: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
agadez007:
Stop posting trash before I use this bulala scatter your conehead

Is that all? tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by adekolaelect(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Hausa Muslims Yoruba Muslims as debris of humanity
but you forgot the type of unfortunate generation you belong to .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by agadez007(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Is that all? tongue
You either Support or oppose the motion that say that Yoruba Muslims are lower Muslims or Geddifuck

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Covidodo: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
otuekong1:

Liar,can a Yoruba man be the chief imam of Abuja National Mosque?
The joke is on you bro..
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
agadez007:
You either Support or oppose the motion that say that Yoruba Muslims are lower Muslims or Geddifuck

That's it? You need to try harder, you have no idea who you are dealing with. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by akinszz: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afospecialk:
you can tell that to wahabists grin grin
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by agadez007(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

That's it? You need to try harder, you have no idea who you are dealing with. cheesy
El rufai pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" / Photo Fail: Tinubu Caught Reading Envelope In Promotional Photo / APC Minna Rally Cut Short As Tinubu Rushed Off Stage On Health Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.