Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter (5456 Views)

Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems / Hijab War: The Origin Of Yoruba Moslems Fight Against Yoruba Christians / Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by akinszz: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
If you read Koran very well, you will know that northern Moslems are the real Moslems. They practice what is in the Koran the way SAW established it. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
tamdun:
What is wrong with Igbo people for god sake, they keep creating more enemies for themselves all the time, na una against Hausa, yoruba even some parts of Niger delta
Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Ikinternational: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

Why are the Ibohomosexuals disgracing Nigeria upandan?

Igbos are the reason the ac at MMA works half the time? But anyway I digress

Name names or do you want me to start? No wahala
Tribe n State please. I don't want to hit innocent bystanders.

Let's shake this table well
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
It's very true.
Yoruba Muslims are not counted as real muslims by Fulanis because Islam itself is hypocritically racist.

Most religious killings by Muslims in the north usually affect Yoruba Muslims more than Christians.
Witnessed this first hand in Kaduna and Kano. Even Edo muslims too were killed in Kano all the time.
I wander why people believe in this stupid talk, is Islam a Hausa or Fulani man creation?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:
But .... I doubt if a Yoruba Imam can even lead the prayers in the mosque, even in the Southwest.
Actually, the Chief Imam in Coker Central Mosque is a Yoruba and I know him personally. I always see Northern Muslims go there for their prayers, so that angle is not really valid. What is valid is that Northern Muslims don't see Yoruba Muslims as equals. Heck, No Yoruba Muslim is even permitted to look for the Ramadam moon.
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Biafrarep(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol, this would have been very funny if you don't mind the sad reality underneath. What sort of diabolical wickedness and hate will make the abo.kis to treat afonja moon god worshippers with such disdain??

This is ridiculous to say the least. You didn't invent the so called religion yet you treat others like outcasts??

Arabs will treat Black African Moon god worshippers with utter disdain only for some black Africans to also be treated as inferior by fellow Black adherents grin angry grin

So, in essence, the middle East Arabs are first class Muslims. The North African Arabs are second class Muslims. The Hausas are third class Muslims. Other northern minorities are fourth class Muslims. While our afonja brothers takes the rear position as fifth class Muslims undecided undecided

This is the height of inferiority complex. Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyatz:
Most of the riots in the North which they portrayed as 'religious riots' actually some forms of xenophobic riots hiding under the cover of religion.

If you look very well, you will hardly hear of Religious crisises in Zamfara, Sokoto or Jigawa States because these States have about 98% indigenous population.

Shari'ah /Religious riots appear to be common only in States with high population of non-indigenes and/or heterogeneous States like Kaduna & Plataeu States.

I have said this before, what we have disguised as Religious riots is nothing but ethnic cleansing. I have never seen an Hausa Muslim hack down an Hausa Christian in the name of religious riots, but you will see an Hausa Muslim hack down a Yoruba Muslim without compunction.
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
You seems to have a fixed mindset which appears not open to new/other view points.

How did you arrive that I support one Nigieria or I am against one Nigeria?

Is 'One Nigeria' the sole reason of our underdevelopment as a people?

Why do Africans love to blame others (other tribes, their step mothers, witches, Government, Satan or even God etc) for their shortcomings and rarely likes to take responsibility for their actions and/inactions?

selemempe:
lol...the north is naturally violent bro...zamfara has been at war since 2015... This violence simply stems from upbringing.
A family that has 21 kids can not be expected to train all of them well ...and also Islam itself has some fundamental problems that you easily see in the middle East ..
You may be loving one Nigeria today...but trust me, your descendants would blame you for not revolting against one Nigeria today

Our fathers made the mistake in 1957...today we blame them.
You are making the mistake today... tomorrow your kids will blame you.

Somalia will be a child's play las las...by 2050 Nigeria will be over 300 million people.... without oil...lol issorai
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
It seems you know so much about different classes of Muslims.

Which other areas of human endevours do you know so much?

Can you solve this problem sir?

Biafrarep:
Lol, this would have been very funny if you don't mind the sad reality underneath. What sort of diabolical wickedness and hate will make the abo.kis to treat afonja moon god worshippers with such disdain??

This is ridiculous to say the least. You didn't invent the so called religion yet you treat others like outcasts??

Arabs will treat Black African Moon god worshippers with utter disdain only for some black Africans to also be treated as inferior by fellow Black adherents grin angry grin

So, in essence, the middle East Arabs are first class Muslims. The North African Arabs are second class Muslims. The Hausas are third class Muslims. Other northern minorities are fourth class Muslims. While our afonja brothers takes the rear position as fifth class Muslims undecided undecided

This is the height of inferiority complex. Tueh!

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bros, are the Muslims complaining?

Why is it our responsibility to dictate to them our they want to practice their religion?

If Yoruba Muslims can't sight the Ramadan moon, can a Nupe, Ebira, Kanuri or Igbo Muslims do it?

Malawian:

Actually, the Chief Imam in Coker Central Mosque is a Yoruba and I know him personally. I always see Northern Muslims go there for their prayers, so that angle is not really valid. What is valid is that Northern Muslims don't see Yoruba Muslims as equals. Heck, No Yoruba Muslim is even permitted to look for the Ramadam moon.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyatz:
Bros, are the Muslims complaining?

Why is it our responsibility to dictate to them our they want to practice their religion?

If Yoruba Muslims can't sight the Ramadan moon, can a Nupe, Ebira, Kanuri or Igbo Muslims do it?

Yoruba Muslims are the "OSU" of Nigerian Muslims. You guys are in a caste system and are totally in love with it.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Covidodo: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
BabaOwen:
I wander why people believe in this stupid talk, is Islam a Hausa or Fulani man creation?
I wonder oo
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Covidodo: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Malawian:

Yoruba Muslims are the "OSU" of Nigerian Muslims. You guys are in a caste system and are totally in love with it.
You losers from so the gully land are so predictable . Trying to divert attention from you and your Aboki husband on Twitter by trending nonsense .

Catholic osu Christians are fake Christians according to Pentecostal Christians .
They worship idol ..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Covidodo: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
hardniola:
igbo have many problem
yoruba or yoruba Muslim is not part of that.
the #
was north vs igbo....
they somehow drag yoruba in their drab.

yoruba is not the only Muslim in Nigeria.
and I dont know why igbo go about looking for trouble.
You sef don get the gist ..
Those flat..headed clowns are cowards
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
And how does that becomes your own problems sir?

Why aren't you interested in developing yourself and be a positive influence I your community, State and the Country at large?

Malawian:

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Covidodo:

You losers from so the gully land are so predictable . Trying to divert attention from you and your Aboki husband on Twitter by trending nonsense .

Catholic osu Christians are fake Christians according to Pentecostal Christians .
They worship idol ..
Don't worry your head, I have my Abouki friend on standby to sight the moon. Ramadan is here. Barka de Salah my Yoruba Muslim friend.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by JAMO84: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
I do not seek validation from Hausa or any other tribe before I can be a true Muslim. I only seek validation from Almighty Allah

Besides, we know the people that always start this kind of useless argument, they were hoping to pitch Yoruba against Hausa but their plan has failed!!

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2020
agadez007:
El rufai pikin

That's all you've got? I overestimated your IQ cheesy
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

The joke is on you bro..
I asked a question,your school fees was a waste
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by selemempe: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
You seems to have a fixed mindset which appears not open to new/other view points.

How did you arrive that I support one Nigieria or I am against one Nigeria?

Is 'One Nigeria' the sole reason of our underdevelopment as a people?

Why do Africans love to blame others (other tribes, their step mothers, witches, Government, Satan or even God etc) for their shortcomings and rarely likes to take responsibility for their actions and/inactions?

one Nigeria is the main reason for our underdevelopment. That you don't realise why is a big shame.

Check the most developed African countries, they are all homogeneous...having the same mother tongue and culture. From the Arabic north Africans to Namibia and Botswana... Black people don't have the intelligence to build a successful multi ethnic nation
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Covidodo: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Malawian:

Don't worry your head, I have my Abouki friend on standby to sight the moon. Ramadan is here. Barka de Salah my Yoruba Muslim friend.
Your aboki friend would sight it for your osu Muslim brothers too grin
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
I strongly advise you to read wide.

Virtually all countries started as multiethnic Kingdoms/Empires with different degrees of heterogeneity.

The United States, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Indonesia, Spain, Ethiopia,South Africa,France,China all started as heterogeneous Countries and many are still heterogeneous Countries till date.

Nigeria can exist as one Nigeria, IF the Nigerian people AGREE for it to exist as such and define the rules for such existence.

Pre-Colonial African States such as the Ghana, Songhai , Mali and Oyo Empires are Shining examples of multi-ethnic African Countries with varying degrees of civilizations.

If the people of Nigeria don't agree, it's better to divide the countries to smaller States.

selemempe:
one Nigeria is the main reason for our underdevelopment. That you don't realise why is a big shame.

Check the most developed African countries, they are all homogeneous...having the same mother tongue and culture. From the Arabic north Africans to Namibia and Botswana... Black people don't have the intelligence to build a successful multi ethnic nation
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by selemempe: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
I strongly advise you to read wide.

Virtually all countries started as multiethnic Kingdoms/Empires with different degrees of heterogeneity.

The United States, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Indonesia, Spain, Ethiopia,South Africa,France,China all started as heterogeneous Countries and many are still heterogeneous Countries till date.

Nigeria can exist as one Nigeria, IF the Nigerian people AGREE for it to exist as such and define the rules for such existence.

Pre-Colonial African States such as the Ghana, Songhai , Mali and Oyo Empires are Shining examples of multi-ethnic African Countries with varying degrees of civilizations.

If the people of Nigeria don't agree, it's better to divide the countries to smaller States.

every body in Nigeria knows the Igbos went to war In order not to be part of Nigeria. Nationalism is highest in the east and if not for fear of another round of genocide, our leaders (who fought as child soldiers in 1967) would have officially backed Biafra. Has this simple fact and the IPOB movement ever made the Hausa and yoruba controlled FG to ask Igbos if they want to be a part of Nigeria or not? When GEJ attempted to do that with the 2014 confabulation, was the northern leaders of thought not shouting that unity of Nigeria is non negotiable? Did el rufai not popularly say that GEJ was like a mad man with a lighter at a petrol station?
Was war not threatened if GEJ should go ahead and include break up in the confab topics?
How did Nigeria accept to live together?

Now to your insinuation that The United States, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Indonesia, Spain, Ethiopia,South Africa,France,China...
Let me ask you....is there any country there in that list that has a near 50-50 Christian/Muslim population? All those countries are either majority (85%) Christian or Muslim or traditional believes. That is what makes Nigeria a very complex country. There is no dominant culture...just a bunch of cultures fighting for dominance. Apart from Ethiopia and south Africa which are both not great countries, every other countries there have a national language, culture, identity and orientation. If two Nigerians from east and west meet abroad, they will be speaking English. We have no nation. What we have is a geographic location.

If GEJ was allowed to Carry out his mission in the confab, then we will know how many ethnic groups or regions in Nigeria want to remain in Nigeria. For now, we are under neo colonialism and that is why Nigeria will NEVER be a great country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by oyatz(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Too much confabulation.

Is this topic 'Yoruba Muslims trending' about 'Igbos ,cival war or GEJ'?

Must every discussion on Nairaland be about 'Igbos and the civil war, GEJ and the 2015 election'?

selemempe:
every body in Nigeria knows the Igbos went to war In order not to be part of Nigeria. Nationalism is highest in the east and if not for fear of another round of genocide, our leaders (who fought as child soldiers in 1967) would have officially backed Biafra. Has this simple fact and the IPOB movement ever made the Hausa and yoruba controlled FG to ask Igbos if they want to be a part of Nigeria or not? When GEJ attempted to do that with the 2014 confabulation, was the northern leaders of thought not shouting that unity of Nigeria is non negotiable? Did el rufai not popularly say that GEJ was like a mad man with a lighter at a petrol station?
Was war not threatened if GEJ should go ahead and include break up in the confab topics?
How did Nigeria accept to live together?

Now to your insinuation that The United States, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Indonesia, Spain, Ethiopia,South Africa,France,China...
Let me ask you....is there any country there in that list that has a near 50-50 Christian/Muslim population? All those countries are either majority (85%) Christian or Muslim or traditional believes. That is what makes Nigeria a very complex country. There is no dominant culture...just a bunch of cultures fighting for dominance. Apart from Ethiopia and south Africa which are both not great countries, every other countries there have a national language, culture, identity and orientation. If two Nigerians from east and west meet abroad, they will be speaking English. We have no nation. What we have is a geographic location.

If GEJ was allowed to Carry out his mission in the confab, then we will know how many ethnic groups or regions in Nigeria want to remain in Nigeria. For now, we are under neo colonialism and that is why Nigeria will NEVER be a great country
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by NaijadrivaCars: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
dom.niqo and myond44 wont like this thread.

na joke o
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by selemempe: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
Too much confabulation.

Is this topic 'Yoruba Muslims trending' about 'Igbos ,cival war or GEJ'?

Must every discussion on Nairaland be about 'Igbos and the civil war, GEJ and the 2015 election'?

see oyatz, I think you are an intelligent people... even though you are of course a typical yoruba who sees no wrong once he is gaining. You know what I'm talking about but you don't know how to reply to hard truths

The only reason why we would be here discussing about whether Hausa sees Yoruba Moslems as real Moslems is because of one Nigeria. The only reason why hausas will be killing Igbos and yorubas and playing us like we are illiterate is because they have the numbers in one Nigeria...and the only reason why breaking Nigeria up is hard is because one of the tripods holding Nigeria (the yorubas) are In league with the other tripod. Nigeria would have effectively ended in 1967 if yoruba had acted differently.

Barring 1967, then there was 1993 when a strong western revolution would have led to another round of Igbo agitation...you guys chose to be insulting Abacha and ibb from London and wherever else your leaders ran to. The few that stayed behind were writing newspaper articles...smh

There was another opportunity to put the Hausa aggressors in their place in 2015...again you guys played sophisticated politics.

So here we are, arguing about whether hausas terrorists kill yorubas too or only igbos...when our two ethnic nations would have been building modern, progressive African Republics

Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by StreetFight: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Seetto:
But some people on nairaland love dragging Yoruba Muslims because of their tolerance and peaceful nature.

I too drag their forefathers
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by Seetto: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

I too drag their forefathers
F***l and you called that an achievement, take your stup*d hateful life from my mention...
Re: Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter by ProudDick: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Malawian:

A Yoruba man is the chairman of the committee sighting the moon. The sultan just announce.

If a northerner don’t see Yoruba Muslims as equal, then have you found out if the Yoruba Muslims find them as equals? The Yoruba Muslims see them as ignorant fanatics who practice the religion in a wrong way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" / Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL / Cyberattacks On Nigerian, African Government Agencies Rise — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.