Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses (3606 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / Your Views On Couples Living Apart Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by romantic(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2006
hi happy people,
my fiancee wants us to live together on campus and i'm not too comfortable with that but she says: we will both learn more about ourselves and how to live together when eventually we get married
Well i for one don't surpport such.
i'm just wondering if it always works out between both parties
what do you think?
i need your views about this
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by rikkyjen(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2006
thats whats known as live-in lovers...morally,the society frowns at it...Religiously,the holy book screams and frowns at it,Ethically the world will scream,frown and shout.Co-habitationdoes not worth it cos u as d guy will get worn out of the girl,and there is this tendency dat u guys wont get married cos u have seen it all....also if u break haer heart cos of some stuffs...na swear d girl go use follow you!!!!...so dont agree to her proposition!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by xchian(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2006
broda,do not listen to her,cos u gna find out so much u dnt know abt her,when u finally do its not gna be funny.so jst keep the relatnship at the level it is now.NO FOLLOW WOMAN MOUTH OH.
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Seun(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2006
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by snazzydawn(f): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2006
girl,the guy is just trying to take advantage of you!!!don't consent to his proposal.If he wants to marry you,let him do the honorable thing by waiting till he is ready for marriage;remember,a man cannot buy what he can borrow!!!
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by chillin(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2006
rikkyjen:

if u break haer heart because of some stuffs...na swear d girl go use follow you!!!!...
hahahahaha lol lol how funny can this get!! lol lol
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by papermoon(f): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2006
in my opinion,i dont think students on campuses should live together.whats the point?more often than not,no matter how in love you guys are, living in one anothers pocket all the time will get tiring.and from what i know it presents problems on both sides,from the guy its a case of well..WHY BUY THE COW WHEN YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE?and for the girl..more often than not,she will beleive the guy kinda ows her something as her status of MORE THAN A GIRLFRIEND LESS THAN A WIFE STATUS.and heaven forbid something goes wrong..i dont know,ive just seen too many campus mr and mrs situations end in disaster.its better to take things easy,enjoy the moment,yeah spend some weekends together..AND BELEIVE ME..IF I AS A WOMAN TELL MY MAN THAT I THINK WE SHOULD MOVE IN TOGETHER ON CAMPUS...NA LIE..ITS NOT BECAUSE LOVE IS SHACKING ME..ITS BECAUSE I WANNA CLOSE MARK HIM...but hey..thats my opinion...
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by katherinae(f): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2006
romantic, y the rush, since u love this woman and want to marry her, then try and persuade her that it might not be such a good idea. tell her that u will be worried that she might not want to marry u if she found out about ur habits such as clippin ur fingernails in bed, peeing around the toilet seat, leavin ur clothes on the floor, leavin dirty dishes in the sink, and the many other bad habits u might have grin so by convincing her u can actually make her think that it was her idea to not live together in the first place. wink

so basically gross her out of the idea.
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by MP007(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2007
ethically wrong or right?
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by ssRhino: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
live-in-puccy-dickyyyyy
the babe wants a free accomodation and dont know how to slam it down grin
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by snazzydawn(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
yea, they will both benefit from it. The girl-free accomodation, the guy- free shagging.
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by ssRhino: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
I am so sure that the poster is not asking for the moral, cultural or religious consequencies, i am sure it is all cos the bros wanna have her babe and still do some runzzzzzz, Poster, dont mind the babe jare, she wan spoil show, God no go gree for am
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Sonye(f): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2007
snazzydawn:

yea, they will both benefit from it. The girl-free accomodation, the guy- free shagging.

you are right there bros.

And to top it up, no be everytime condon go dey on stand-by so we will be talking about series of D and C's as well
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by snazzydawn(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2007
I am not a bros abeg @ sinye
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by CrazyMan(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
Lmao
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Configur(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2007
TO EACH HIS OWN
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by A40(m): 4:28am On Sep 02, 2007
Na accommodation problem grin
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by smurf(f): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2008
lol
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by dbaptist1(m): 3:27am On Nov 14, 2008
the girl wan tye u down
anywhere u dey go she dey there
there is fire on the mountain, , run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Biioola(f): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2009
No be small thing o.

Whats her motive for wanting to move in with you.

Dont jeopardize your future,you still got along way to go.

The truth is most of this uni relationships no dey work o.

Guy shine your eye well well. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Pepeye(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2009
Often times it neva works out why familiarity breeds contempt!
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Druss(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2009
If you are in just to shag her - then go ahead and do it , She will tire anyways and one of you will force the other out

If na for wifey - tell her no!
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by 9ceGuy1: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
Guy, i have some story line for you, listen, when i was in school, my next door Neighbor was living with his GF. Guy you need to see what was going on in the guys house, the guy doesn't have any free time again, not even to giss with homeboys again, the whole shit was too much that the boy was looking for a way out, but it was too late for him to pull out. What are my tryin to say?? Dont even think of allowing the girl to try it, i'am telling you, you will live to regaret it at last. Please, Bros, it's just a brotherly Advise.
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Joshuzoh(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
good move,,,my guy u don hamer lol grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Yorisb: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
^This thread has expired by virtue of time. angry
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by 195(f): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Josh uzoh:

good move,,,my guy u don hamer lol grin grin grin

^since 2006 ure advising the person to move on

U normal so  
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by dansaba: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
guy make you no accept oooooooo. na so so pressure u go jst dey?
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by sugardaddy1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hmmmmmm, it was so much fun way back on campus then when I harboured one jambite for a full session. Omo, come see nackings! I nack so teyyyy, I almsot forgot I was in final year! O boy, the thing dey sweet sha ooo but e fit make you lose focus for school. And at the end of the day, una fit no marry because one thing led to another and me and the babe no eventually marry in my own case.
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Hmmmmmm, it was so much fun way back on campus then when I harboured one jambite for a full session. Omo, come see nackings! I nack so teyyyy, I almsot forgot I was in final year! O boy, the thing dey sweet sha ooo but e fit make you lose focus for school. And at the end of the day, una fit no marry because one thing led to another and me and the babe no eventually marry in my own case.
Yeh,ryt are u sure u didn't grt any STDs? undecided undecided undecidedAnyway who cares?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by sugardaddy1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
kimberluge:

Yeh,ryt are u sure u didn't grt any STDs?  undecided undecided undecidedAnyway who cares?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No I didn't get ooo. The lady in question is married with kids now and so am I. But she called sometime ago to say "I wish I had married you"! Well, may be due to the endless straffing then but who cares? smiley smiley  No need crying over spilt milk  grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

U rocked her day and nite and @ the end u didnt marry her. Another man took ur leftovers. Kai!
Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by sugardaddy1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
BlueBarbie:

U rocked her day and nite and @ the end u didnt marry her. Another man took your leftovers. Kai!
Na so life be at times grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A Witch! / Bride Set On Fire And Killed By Groom After She Slept With Ex-lover On Wedding / My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.