Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa (12739 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident / Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by pinehearst: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
Please i will also want u guys to forward the supporting documents lists to me pinehearstconsulting@yahoo.com I also want to apply for TRV. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by adodomight: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
thebaft, can you please send me the list of documents you submitted to the embassy for the visa, at adodo_united@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by steeviee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ baft, was this your first application?

@ Delta, i want to visit canada with my wife and son. i prefer to book for a hotel instead of asking for invitation from my friends. is it possible?

tnx
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by Delta007(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
steeviee:

@ baft, was this your first application?

@ Delta, i want to visit canada with my wife and son. i prefer to book for a hotel instead of asking for invitation from my friends. is it possible?

tnx
Very possible.
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by steeviee(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Delta, thank you. One more question pls. At the point of entry, is it always stamp 6 months like America?
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by Delta007(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
steeviee:

@Delta, thank you. One more question pls. At the point of entry, is it always stamp 6 months like America?

The norm is 6 months (max) but it depends on the Officer. He/she may insist you leave at the end of your vacation or the date on your return ticket.
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by tasharry: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2011
@delta. pls a person who is visiting with a visitors visa what kind of question will he be expecting at the port of entry by immigrations?
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by obaseki11: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
thebaft:

@ Airmark,
You're welcome.

@Dantecmu,
Bros , I still get some questions oh! Abeg no vex!
1. Were you allowed to drive with your Naija Driver's Licence, or did you get any special driving permit when you arrived at Canada?
2. Were you allowed to hire a car in Canada and drive it across to the US, or were you using a friend's car?
3. How many days were granted on your 1-94 every time you crossed the Canadian Border into the US?

Thanks man!
Congrats man though i have not been here for some time now
guess u will be in canada by now thank God for y man
I submitted my application on 12dec 2011 via fedex but since then i have not heard any fin from them i want to ask is birth cert very important to them?cos i do not include that and pls what do u think i will be especting? any interview?though i am married to a canadian i met in hongkong where i reside pls my bother/friend let me know
contributions from experience people will be highly appriciated thanz every one have a blessed weeks ahead
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by cooltony09: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2012
what's gud peeps,i've been
following dis thread for sum time
now, i want to know if it is
compulsory to show itinerary
when applyin 4 a visiting visa and
can i use two invitation letters 4rm two friends, tanx!!
Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by omega7ky: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2012
good day peeeps,
Please i want to apply for Canadian TRV in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa by aiwe(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2012
please house must i present my annual leave letter from my employee before i can be granted a visitor's visa to Canada. Isn't my employment letter enough? I am having issues with getting the leave letter early enough. i have been invited by my husband who is studying there to come and spend my annual leave with me
Also,what is the minimum period that could be granted in a visiting visa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Aliyu: Travellers Must Bear Full Costs Of COVID-19 Tests / Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 / Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.