Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198377 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
Sarrki, here was the post I made yesterday when news came here that Atiku's son is still to recover form the disease:

The guy above whom you quoted and the people who liked his comments only go to prove the point I made.

Here's another wishing Buhari death, and countless others like this on this thread..

Pdp supporters are full of WICKEDNESS.

And these are the crop of people you've been found taking sides with lately. Dear Patriot, think about that.
Say no more patriot.
Posterity will judge us all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Burruchaga71(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks to Corona Virus
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ritzycul(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Sad, after all the efforts and coverup.

More trending news on https://loveyblog.com/
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by gentlegenius(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
kushercain:
No wonder I heard jubilation just now in my area for a minute I thought they were playing ball. Who knows, maybe if they had improved our healthcare system instead of running abroad for Medicals he may still be alive. We can only hope that the manipulative hold he has over Buhari can finally be broken.

Anyway no rip to waste

The cabal is dead...
Buhari can now govern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
How genuine is this piece of news?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Coronavirus1: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP to the man that ruled Nigeria with iron fist the great Northern leader death is not a respecter of any one hope Buhari will not die of shock because he rule for him powerful man.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Candrevah: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

That fo.ol can never be your bro, inugo?
He's a disgrace to men worldwide.
But don't worry, I've heard you.
Damn I had fun this week grin grin
Never cussed as much as I did.

Thanks for hearing me out, Please don't get Involved again okay, How Is the lockdown In your state and area?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by taiwopapaya(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
I LIKE YOU SO MUCH YOUR EXCELLENCY CHIEF OF STAFF SIR, FOR YOUR SACRIFISE, OBEDIENT TO YOUR COUNTRY IN TIME OF DARKNESS YOU TRAVEL AND WORK FOR YOUR COUNTRY , NIGERIA WE REMEMBER YOU AS OUR GOOD HISTORY..REST IN PEACE SIR. YOUR EXCELLENCY OUR PRESIDENT M.B AND OTHERS, SORRY FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR FRIEND. MAY GOD GRANT YOU STRENGHT.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by hush15: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400

Hate to say this but greed killed the man. Why go to Germany amidst this outbreak, especially when it was full blown?

My next question is what will become of the cabal in abuja now? Am highly interested in who is going to be COS cos that cult group must continue!

In the meantime, as a man who respect life, my condolences to the families of the bereaved. We won't consider his actions but pray that he finds mercy in this eternal journey.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Candrevah: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
She stepped on a lion tail this time around, she go around cussing people for no reason because she's broke and frustrated, which responsible lady will behave the way she does?

I understand you much better bro, Peace Is all I preach Peace please.....
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Now I understand it better why Buhari said " This is not a joke! It is a matter of life and death" This man don die since.

We shall be remembered by our works. If you do good, you shall be remembered for it. If you do bad, so shall you be remembered.

Those liars and power drunk bastards in Aso Rock should ponder on this
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
hush15:

Hate to say this but greed killed the man. Why go to Germany amidst this outbreak, especially when it was full blown?

My next question is what will become of the cabal in abuja now? Am highly interested in who is going to be COS cos that cult group must continue!

In the meantime, as a man who respect life, my condolences to the families of the bereaved. We won't consider his actions but pray that he finds mercy in this eternal journey.

He was not the Minister of Power, so what took him to Germany? Can't Minister of Power sign Siemens deal? His greed for power took him out

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jesmond3945: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
taiwopapaya:
I LIKE YOU SO MUCH YOUR EXCELLENCY CHIEF OF STAFF SIR, FOR YOUR SACRIFISE, OBEDIENT TO YOUR COUNTRY IN TIME OF DARKNESS YOU TRAVEL AND WORK FOR YOUR COUNTRY , NIGERIA WE REMEMBER YOU AS OUR GOOD HISTORY..REST IN PEACE SIR. YOUR EXCELLENCY OUR PRESIDENT M.B AND OTHERS, SORRY FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR FRIEND. MAY GOD GRANT YOU STRENGHT.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by knowhowk: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Death is Inevitable ,Good or bad Person we shall all die .May His Soul rest in Peace .
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

Says a glass of wine taken from the Internet
Bleep off rat! cheesy cheesy grin
If only you know that glass can feed your lineages, you broke and ugly looking church rat.

Search the image if you will see it online you dumbass, that picture was taken in my apartment in Dubai, the place your lineages can never be, you dirty rat. cheesy

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Candrevah:

I understand you much better bro, Peace Is all I preach Peace please.....
Let me give the bitch hot, thank God I have nothing doing this period. grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by mindtricks: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
What the hell?
45 pages and still counting!
The wish of disgruntled, and impoverished everyday Nigerian coming true?
The rich also cry.

Reality is the hardship the pauperized Nigerian masses endure daily are a direct product of the deliberate misrule of our leaders who like to live like gods who can never die.

If only they will learn that all is vanity, stop the hypocrisy that is the norm for them, Naija will become great again, achieve her potentials, and might just even surpass many advanced nations we look up to today.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by hush15: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

I disagree with your number 3. You can't overrule the God factor cos He is the only one that makes things happen for a reason. The most important being to hold on to in troubled times and in life still remains God.

But your number 9 is so spot on, and I hope it changes how we do things. Who ever believed meetings, churches, education, etc could wait? It tells you so many things could be done differently in a sane clime. All those that wake 3am to enter road and cause mad Lagos traffic don't need to suffer unnecessarily. We don't have to ignore our homes. We don't need to rush for anything if we get our acts right. We can all live better, cleaner and more effectively.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kingsvictor2: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
one good finishing by coro, baaaad striker. coro deh lewandowski level. Buhari is next to die. praaaaaaise the lord
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Rockandroll(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
May Mallam Abba Kyari's soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by babasolution: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

@ the black man shall rise again.. the black man were never on top!

Take Nigeria for instance, Nigerians are the most wicked and retrogressive set of people on the face of the earth- liars, deniers of truth.
Thats why i say you are ignorant,you believe that blacks are cursed from the quoran because noah cursed ham,well in the bible hams children were nimrod,egypt,babylon,so if you belive that noah cursed ham,then you must believe that egypt,babylon were also black nations and they were the first great nations, also you must understand the role of leadership in nation building,i tell you if nigeria manages to get a good leader,the transformation of Nigeria will marvel every one including you,i see that coming sooner than anyone expects,also note that a curse is a state of mind,if you believe you are cursed then you are cursed,but if you refuse to believe that even if you are truly cursed such curse will be broken-that is the law of man incase you dont know,everything is in the mind,spirituality is your mind-your thoughts.Also you probably a muslim,but i will use bible analogy to say this,in the bible God saith "what man is it that says a thing and it comes to pass when God has not said it" so even if noah cursed Africans,God cannot curse his creation,so only God wills,if God did not curse blacks then noahs curse even if God allowed it can be broken and it will or has already been broken,NOAH IS NOT GOD
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by vanditijjani: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400

Would he be cremated or is only the poor that are entitled for cremation??

Let me wait and see
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

That fo.ol can never be your bro, inugo?
He's a disgrace to men worldwide.
But don't worry, I've heard you.
Damn I had fun this week grin grin
Never cussed as much as I did.
Demented bitch, same as how you are a disgrace to women in Africa, a product of rape and watery sperm. cheesy

Please transfrom into a rat cause that's how you look like, don't even run away cause I have time for hungry low class bitch like you. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2020
See comments.
everybody will be rushing to Kemi Olunloyo page ASAP.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by obailala(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
stormborn28:

But what concerns him with that ministry that the power minister can not handle in Germany... We all know why
He was a seniors aide of the president. The president can send his senior aides on errands, it's the president's prerogative.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by haslaw(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by executive12: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I have heard that good people die young however there's nothing wrong with evil people sitting on our wealth going first!!!

Despite claiming that Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty, was he not one of those that flew all his family members abroad to celebrate his birthday

Nigerians rejoiced when Abacha died

History is about to repeat itself

Judgement begins

No apologies, if they don't want people to rejoice, they should do well!!!

Never heard people rejoice over the death of a good person!!!

Abi Ameyo Adadevoh, Dora Akunyili no die

Also people did not rejoice when Yaradua died.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Murketeer: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
salford1:

Kemi made the comment like a week to 2 weeks ago. Kyari is a Muslim. Do you think Muslim would not bury him for that long?
Kemi just made her prediction based on outcomes from studies in China and Italy i.e. Kyari's age.
Except he died and they buried him a week ago Sha.
We know bros...It's possible he has been buried since..whatever casket u see now may just be empty.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by executive12: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
firo08:
Stupid people.
They could not hide it anymore.

Exactly. It finally dawned on them that the man's death can not be hidden forever.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
If only you know that glass can feed your lineages, you broke and ugly looking church rat.

Search the image if you will see it online you dumbass, that picture was taken in my apartment in Dubai, the place your lineages can never be, you dirty rat. cheesy
Dubai cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Now that's a funny one.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by JBoss25(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2020
So he's dead , idc to be honest but rip

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.