Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198932 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
babasolution:

Thats why i say you are ignorant,you believe that blacks are cursed from the quoran because noah cursed ham,well in the bible hams children were nimrod,egypt,babylon,so if you belive that noah cursed ham,then you must believe that egypt,babylon were also black nations and they were the first great nations, also you must understand the role of leadership in nation building,i tell you if nigeria manages to get a good leader,the transformation of Nigeria will marvel every one including you,i see that coming sooner than anyone expects,also note that a curse is a state of mind,if you believe you are cursed then you are cursed,but if you refuse to believe that even if you are truly cursed such curse will be broken-that is the law of man incase you dont know,everything is in the mind,spirituality is your mind-your thoughts.Also you probably a muslim,but i will use bible analogy to say this,in the bible God saith "what man is it that says a thing and it comes to pass when God has not said it" so even if noah cursed Africans,God cannot curse his creation,so only God wills,if God did not curse blacks then noahs curse even if God allowed it can be broken and it will or has already been broken,NOAH IS NOT GOD

The black man is more wicked than all other races combined - if that's not enough evidence of the curse combined with the fact that there is NO SINGLE developed black majority country. Only in black Africa do landlords demand 1 or 2 years rent upfront and tenants are disinclined to pay rent for a house they are renting. It's only in black Africa that if you send children to the university they start to form cults. I can tell you that there is no cult in universities in Europe.... then slave trade where blacks were selling fellow blacks to white man for moni lol. And today that the white man is no longer here, they have starred kidnapping themselves for ransom. As I type thousands are trying to cross in illegally into Europe from Lybia/ Morocco lwkmd.

The black countries and their ppl should take a basic course in self respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
collinsy2:
So so sad! I wasn't his fan but no one should rejoice at the death of another. May his soul RIP.
people rejoice when an evil dies
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by foleskay(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracejeri:
He couldn't travel out cos of the pandemic, the looted funds for our health system.. They even invited Chinese doct and accepted that they should test the anti corona vaccine on us, but la's Las he Don die.. He's wealth couldn't save him.. Ndi oshi.... Bar man more beer pls.. Another one go soon join him
''Another one go soon join him''. You might be the next. No one knows tomorrow, rejoice not of the death. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by AmTruth: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Sir.

May God heal our Land and grant us the grace to prevail. Amen

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by luluman: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I have heard that good people die young however there's nothing wrong with evil people sitting on our wealth going first!!!

Despite claiming that Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty, was he not one of those that flew all his family members abroad to celebrate his birthday

Nigerians rejoiced when Abacha died

History is about to repeat itself

Judgement begins

No apologies, if they don't want people to rejoice, they should do well!!!

Never heard people rejoice over the death of a good person!!!

Abi Ameyo Adadevoh, Dora Akunyili no die
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by luluman: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I have heard that good people die young however there's nothing wrong with evil people sitting on our wealth going first!!!

Despite claiming that Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty, was he not one of those that flew all his family members abroad to celebrate his birthday

Nigerians rejoiced when Abacha died

History is about to repeat itself

Judgement begins

No apologies, if they don't want people to rejoice, they should do well!!!

Never heard people rejoice over the death of a good person!!!

Abi Ameyo Adadevoh, Dora Akunyili no die
If not because of the lockdown they would have flown him abroad and leave the ordinary man behind. NATURE IS INDEED A GOOD JUDGE.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by mindtricks: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
NLReposter:
See comments.

everybody will be rushing to Kemi Olunloyo page ASAP.

People like her deserve some credit.
You never throw away the baby and bath water at same time.
People like her can be wrong sometimes, but not all the time and that is normal. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
He was a seniors aide of the president. The president can send his senior aides on errands, it's the president's prerogative.
whether prerogative or propaganda, the minister is not a foreigner and of course was nominated by the president... So I see no reason why the minister can't handle the business on behalf of the government... Like I said, we know why he must be there
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by luluman: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020
PLEASE NATURE USE YOUR POWER TO REMOVE THOSE THAT ARE LESS CONCERNED ABOUT THE COMMON MAN FROM AMONGS US.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

The black man is more wicked than all other races combined - if that's not enough evidence of the curse combined with the fact that there is NO SINGLE developed black majority country. It's only in black Africa that if you send children to the university they start to form cults. I can tell you that there is no cult in universities in Europe.... then slave trade where blacks were selling fellow blacks to white man for moni lol. And today that the white man is no longer here, they have starred kidnapping themselves for ransom. As I type thousands are trying to cross in illegally into Europe from Lybia/ Morocco lwkmd.

so to you no black majority country is developed so what of ivory coast, what of carribeans black people are not cursed. No cult in europe then what is KKK then.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
I'm a demented bas.tard, as well as a disgrace to men worldwide, a product of rape and watery sperm. I'm so ugly I look like a sewer rat, that's why I hide behind anonymity. I'm totally useless and good for the dunghillcheesycheesycheesycheesy
grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by bonnyhope: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
hope4nigeria:
revolution start somewhere somehow.

Revolution just with the death of one man that was not even an elected official. Abba Kyari was just an aid to the president although given so much power

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by obailala(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
stormborn28:
whether prerogative or propaganda, the minister is not a foreigner and of course was nominated by the president... So I see no reason why the minister can't handle the business on behalf of the government... Like I said, we know why he must be there
Well, everyone is permitted to assume whatever they want, but the fact remains that absolutely no law or protocol was broken by the president when he sent his CoS and Power minister for that meeting.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Asuba121: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
All soul must taste death and to allah is our final may his soul rest in peace
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
If only you know that glass can feed your lineages, you broke and ugly looking church rat.

Search the image if you will see it online you dumbass, that picture was taken in my apartment in Dubai, the place your lineages can never be, you dirty rat. cheesy
All I see is a beautiful lady. You dat is insulting her, where is your pic
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by mindtricks: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
foleskay:

''Another one go soon join him''. You might be the next. No one knows tomorrow, rejoice not of the death. A word is enough for the wise.

It is open secret that the poor die daily in Nigeria (even police kill people during this lockdown like they are mere Cockroaches, for flimsy reasons such as not paying bribe) and heaven does not fall, everybody moves on like its no big deal.
It is the rich and elites like them who live their lives like demigods that need be reminded they are mere mortals and they "might be the next".

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by babasolution: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

The black man is more wicked than all other races combined - if that's not enough evidence of the curse combined with the fact that there is NO SINGLE developed black majority country. Only in black Africa do landlords demand 1 or 2 years rent upfront and tenants are disinclined to pay rent for a house they are renting. It's only in black Africa that if you send children to the university they start to form cults. I can tell you that there is no cult in universities in Europe.... then slave trade where blacks were selling fellow blacks to white man for moni lol. And today that the white man is no longer here, they have starred kidnapping themselves for ransom. As I type thousands are trying to cross in illegally into Europe from Lybia/ Morocco lwkmd.

kIDNAPPING IS MORE RAMPANT IN MEXICO THAN NIGERIA THEY ARENT BLACK,CULT ANG GANGS ARE MORE RAMPANT IN HONDURAS,GUATEMALA ETC THEY ARENT WHITE,CULTIST IN NIGERIAN UNIVERISITY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY,THEY ARE A MINORITY,WHITES ALSO SOLD THEIR OWN AS SLAVES,THE WORD SLAVE IS AN EASTERN EUROPEAN WORD,THEY WERE THE BIGGEST SLAVES IN TIMES PAST,PAKISTANIS,AFGHANISTANIS AND SYRIANS ARE ALSO CROSSING TO EUROPE,THEY TOO ARENT WHITE,its high time you realize blacks are not the worst of all,take that mentality away from your mind,a black majority country will one day be successful very soon i am very sure of that,infact that black majority country will be Nigeria,all the signs are there,nigeria is kicking,it will soon be birth,its hightime bigbashiru takes a course in eliminating self denigration

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by foster212: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Does that mean we are going to have an active vice president now?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2020
babasolution:

kIDNAPPING IS MORE RAMPANT IN MEXICO THAN NIGERIA THEY ARENT BLACK,CULT ANG GANGS ARE MORE RAMPANT IN HONDURAS,GUATEMALA ETC THEY ARENT WHITE,CULTIST IN NIGERIAN UNIVERISITY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY,THEY ARE A MINORITY,WHITES ALSO SOLD THEIR OWN AS SLAVES,THE WORD SLAVE IS AN EASTERN EUROPEAN WORD,THEY WERE THE BIGGEST SLAVES IN TIMES PAST,PAKISTANIS,AFGHANISTANIS AND SYRIANS ARE ALSO CROSSING TO EUROPE,THEY TOO ARENT WHITE,its high time you realize blacks are not the worst of all,take that mentality away from your mind,a black majority country will one day be successful very soon i am very sure of that,infact that black majority country will be Nigeria,all the signs are there,nigeria is kicking,it will soon be birth,its hightime bigbashiru takes a course in eliminating self denigration

You are obscuring the facts which is typical of the black man often in an attempt to preserve ego.... Same way some institutions in Nigeria sent truth to save face. Kidnappings in Mexico is typically related to drug cartels. I spoke of cultism in university not in general. Lol @ white also sold their own as slaves - you are just trying to protect a fragile ego. Afghan and Syrians aren't degrading themselves daily it's always African migrants. Anyway you are a typical black man who due to ego will not admit something is wrong with the black man.

Look around you everything you use was invented by other races.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ofadaman(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

"One way" driving is when a person is driving against traffic. Don't you know what one way is?

Who was enslaved? Blacks. Today who is clamouring most to go to white man's land? Blacks. Who commits the most crime in white man's lands? Blacks. Which countries are amongst the world's poorest? Blacks. Which ppl have the most backward and wicked mentality on the face of the earth? Blacks. Go figure.

I didn't ask you for explanation on "one way", I know what one way is, I'm asking for statistics to back up your claim, that it is the cause of most traffic. In Nigeria...

All this stuff you saying are based on your own bias, you say black are the most wicked, but yet a white man left his country travelled through the oceans to come to enslave and kill many blacks, use them as lab rats, raped their women and took their young men to Foreign lands to work as slaves.
How many world wars have the black man started?, WW1 , WW2 all from white folks, do you know how many people died in the wars, millions!!!. Terrorism? We are just starting, economic wars we are not there, and you say we are wicked.

You say blacks commit the most crimes in whites man land where is your statistics to prove it, is it based on movies you watched or music you listen to?, A black man is involved in a gang related shout out or shoplifting, he's most likely gunned down by the police, a white man picks up a rifle goes to a school with kids and kills children in their numbers, he's not gunned down but arrested and freed later on because he has mental issues.

How many blacks have died in the hands of white cops?.??

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ijayaone: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
watching live on NTA.they didn't show us d corpse .they are praying on an ambulance vehicle..
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
moseslarry:

0049126874 gtbank.
undecided embarassed
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by PervertProphet: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

To think you didn't even share what is originally yours plus a couple of what is written in here by the original writer are ignorant statements that's impressive to not very learned individuals.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by awoluyi(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
kuntash:

Doable, but who be the WE?

Since those governed are too docile and are easily manipulated when choices are brought to them for who to choose as their rulers.

You think the sect or clique ruling would just relinquish power like that?

There is currently no WE, it's just the sects ruling...

Sadly too, I don't see the WE in the shortest of time

It is very unusual of me quoting people and responding to thier views. Your reaction cuts my attention. I am over 70 and I still feel for this country because of my children and for the generation yet unborn. When I used the word WE, I meant all of us including myself. All Nigerians that wish this nation well. It is unfortunate that attention has been focused on incapability of the politicians to advance Nigeria to greatness. They aren't equipped to achieve such a noble level. I always keep quiet whenever my children blame my generation for the mess the nation is in presently. I tell them that this blame game won't change anything because the long future belongs to them, i advise them to chart a new course so that thier children will not blame them too. Your generation should not disappoint the generation coming after you too.
What I am saying in effect is that, wherever you find yourself make an impact, let your efforts be felt for innovation and transformation . By doing that, our attitude and orientation will change and consequently the society will change. It is in the hands of Nigeria youths to define what they will like to pass on to next generation. Praises or lamentations? The choice is theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Franking: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
exminister:
go and jail them mumu

Mgbada like u.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:
grin
Have you run out of words? dumb bĂ­tch. cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

people rejoice when an evil dies

The IBOs are happy when Abba Kyari died but sad when Abacha died, please, I need an analysis of the two scenarios.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by babasolution: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are obscuring the facts which is typical of the black man often in an attempt to preserve ego.... Same way some institutions in Nigeria sent truth to save face. Kidnappings in Mexico is typically related to drug cartels. I spoke of cultism in university not in general. Lol @ white also sold their own as slaves - you are just trying to protect a fragile ego. Afghan and Syrians aren't degrading themselves daily it's always African migrants. Anyway you are a typical black man who due to ego will not admit something is wrong with the black man.

Look around you everything you use was invented by other races.

you arent getting the facts,even everything that china uses was invented by whites in modern times before they picked up on their own,what i am saying is that,Africa is not finished,Back in the day the whites thought they were all in all until japans and chinas rise,now the whites and the asians are thinking they are all in all,but Africa will still rise,the world has not ended and might not end in the next coming century,almost every technology available to the west is available in Africa,and with better governance Africa can access even better technology and start creating their own,many young guys are already copying and producing western and asian technology here in Nigeria as i type incase you dont know and with time they will build indigenous technology,that is a seed ,they will only grow soon,there are many hidden Africans working on so many things you not aware of,Africa is a victim of bad governance nothing else,china was once in that position,with millions of their people starving and dying,but good governance changed their story,china used to be mocked as a big for nothing country,the whites used to call them yellow monkeys,but look were they are now.I understand that the black man has so many problems and obstacles to progress but obstacles are their to be crossed ,problems are their to be solved.What i am trying to tell you is that keep hope alive ,the blackman is not finished.I can confidently tell you that. iNFACT black women have realized this,they are refusing to be weighed down,many black women are doing big things of late,black men like you(if you are one) need to wake up and stop sulking and feeling defeated.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

Dubai cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Now that's a funny one.
It's funny because your lineages have never left Nigeria, dirty church rat.cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Zoie:

All I see is a beautiful lady. You dat is insulting her, where is your pic
Dirty church rat you mean? btw what do you need my pic for? you want to self-service with it right

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.