Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. (12851 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Aisha Buhari is after hearing the news..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Lol she will Be rather scared cos even her husband isn't safe

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2020
The Clone One In Aso Rock Is Next

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by jarawa: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Clone One In Aso Rock Is Next

And you will live forever abi?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by clevvermind(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari should be tested again. I don't think he is safe.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

And you will live forever abi?

Yes, My God Jesus Christ promised me Everlasting life

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Dey mumu yourself all over the forum

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Dey mumu yourself all over the forum

Are you one of the slave allah put in its captivity?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Shut up
Where in the bible did God say Christians should wish death to anyone like you've just did ?

You're one of the lame ass bitches giving Christianity a bad name .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Pheals(f): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

are u a christian or a Muslim ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up
Where in the bible did God say Christians should wish death to anyone like you've just did ?

You're one of the lame ass bitches giving Christianity a bad name .

The wicked ones should not be alive..

Ezekiel 3:19

Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you
have delivered yourself.

Ezekiel 18:23

Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord GOD, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?

How did I give Christianity bad names, can you tell??

Relax your 30k is intact, Abba kyari has arranged for your allawee b4 he died.. grin

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Pheals:
are u a christian or a Muslim ?

See jamb question, I said my God Jesus Christ.... Shey people of slaves from religion of kettle accept Jesus Christ as Lord, God and saviour??

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by AmazingMOG: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you
have delivered yourself.

Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord GOD, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?

Relax your 30k is intact, Abba kyari has arranged for your allawee b4 he died.. grin

Don’t mind him a bloody headslamer
I’ve played a cursed on them All trying to insult Christianity on this forum

Evil shall meet them all before this year ends

If I be a man of God!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Pheals(f): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

See jamb question, I said my God Jesus Christ.... Shey people of slaves from religion of kettle accept Jesus Christ as Lord, God and saviour??
check your profile or check the image i sent ...the signature

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

have delivered yourself.

The bible verses you posted here didn't point to where the God advices Christians to wish death on anyone ..

The bible only adviced christians to preach to the wicked so they could Change from there evil ways but if the wicked refused to change from there evil ways after you've preached to them and die In their sin, There blood won't be on your head .

Vengeance is of the lord.

Please read the bible more and stop saying what's not .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Twinkletwin: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Jesus died for your sin and you are still hiding to fuvk
and you still go to church confused fellow why not just sit down and enjoy the bills he paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Twinkletwin: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Don’t mind him a bloody headslamer I’ve played a cursed on them All trying to insult Christianity on this forum

Evil shall meet them all before this year ends
If I be a man of God!
you are doomed already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by pode(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2020
You be Mumu o
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by asanwafo: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

As if u know Jesus.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Turantula(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Twinkletwin:
and you still go to church confused fellow why not just sit down and enjoy the bills he paid
My dearest muslim friend, why are you so pained? Abeg face east while you slam your musleem skull on the ground

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Twinkletwin: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Turantula:

My dearest muslim friend, why are you so pained? Abeg face east while you slam your musleem skull on the ground
and don't forget to burn your bible stop going to church and start committing sins Jesus paid already
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Roon9(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
What did the bible say again abt d demise of wicked people
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by ExAngel007(f): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2020
All those dead gods that u people are wasting your time worshipping that cannot save his people or the people of the world against a small micro organism and yet you sit down there to defend his incompetency.

Fvck Ur Christ and Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2020
asanwafo:
As if u know Jesus.

Kikikikikiki maybe you should introduce Jesus to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by edgeconsul: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Corona virus is real
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Twinkletwin:

Very good but if we should start now your brothers will be looking for the head of ur mum...

Now let's go..

Muhammad said he was a FAKE MESSENGER, CLUELESS and HOPELESS, la the same person you wanna die for isn't it?

"I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Drizzy5001(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Even if the cloned one in aso rock dies, they no announce the death, they will sharperly replace him grin no be Apc again? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by yrex01(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

is Jesus a God, son of God or a prophet? Sometime I don't understand u xtains. It's sadden u lads r confused, imagine a mortal promising a fellow human immortality in so called holly book. U guys daft, very soon I'll open a church and hire a pastor to dey epp me run am, I must chop from una mumunes!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2020
yrex01:
is Jesus a God, son of God or a prophet? Sometime I don't understand u xtains. It's sadden u lads r confused, imagine a mortal promising a fellow human immortality in so called holly book. U guys daft, very soon I'll open a church and hire a pastor to dey epp me run am, I must chop from una mumunes!!

He's everything..

Jesus Christ promised me everlasting life, see if it's because of virgins you wanna die for allah, Muhammad and islam don't be surprise that you'll be disappointed in jannah the garden of xxxx

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Daniel058(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2020
All I know is that people celebrate When wicked one die

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omicron Variant: Why We Didn't Stop Ramaphosa From Entering Nigeria - FG / We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina / Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.