Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Need Advice From You Guys Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice From You Guys Please (2853 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2020
So my babe offended me by ignoring my calls which she's fond of doing... So I decided to cease communication with her just for 6days.... Now she's saying within that 6days of not communicating a certain guy has come to see her parents and they have approved him... I don't want to believe that because we're on a lockdown... Within that 6days sef she blocked me on all social networks and just unblocked me now.... I think she's trying to play a game on me... So house what do you guys think please.... Pls ignore my typos...thank you
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by McTEE10(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
I think you should give her a little space. What will be will be. If she's yours, she's yours .

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by youngsahito(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
So my babe offended me by ignoring my calls which she's fond of doing... So I decided to cease communication with her just for 6days.... Now she's saying within that 6days of not communicating a certain guy has come to see her parents and they have approved him... I don't want to believe that because we're on a lockdown... Within that 6days sef she blocked me on all social networks and just unblocked me now.... I think she's trying to play a game on me... So house what do you guys think please.... Pls ignore my typos...thank you
you have been an assistant boyfriend all this while...take heart bro

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by missimelda01(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
6 days without talking to your babe? Nawa o.
How long did she ignore your calls and what did you do?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
youngsahito:
you have been an assistant boyfriend all this while...take heart bro
lol don't you think it's a game..... Like someone actually came to see her parents within 6days during the lockdown?
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
6 days without talking to your babe? Nawa o.
How long did she ignore your calls and what did you do?
she's in the habit of ignoring my call... Sometimes 2days...and this has been going on for months... I just want her to feel what I felt
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by suzzyboss(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Guy she is using your head to play FIFA..
Man up and play along if she doesn't change dump her silly ass... They are many fishes in the ocean...
Seriously she is a lost course.. Just start finding another babe because to me she has many guys already, you are just another guy to her

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
She is lonely and misses you because of the zero attention you gave her during those 6 days and wants you back. No man came to see her parents.

But don't use words like "I'm sorry" when you guys get back. Let her say the "I'm sorry" and tell her never to try ignore you because you have different ladies trying to hunt you down. She is your #1 and if she continues like this, her position might drop soon.

Tell her what's on your mind in a cool way.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by sse7en(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Op, what will be will be...dont let this girl manipulate you to do her bidding...if someone else wan marry her...mk she deh go...u go still meet another babe that will love and respect u

I am sure you love her more...na why she deh do like dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Brunicekid(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Wow
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by missimelda01(f): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
she's in the habit of ignoring my call... Sometimes 2days...and this has been going on for months... I just want her to feel what I felt

I don't think she ignores your call for no reason(except she's tired of you), did you do something wrong? The best thing was for you to have a conversation with her not ignoring her for 6 good days.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Brunicekid(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
sse7en:
Op, what will be will be...dont let this girl manipulate you to do her bidding...if someone else wan marry her...mk she deh go...u go still meet another babe that will love and respect u

This advice is good... Really.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
iyke926:
She is lonely and misses you because of the zero attention you gave her during those 6 days and wants you back. No man came to her parents.

But don't use words like "I'm sorry" when you guys get back. Let her say the "I'm sorry" and tell her never to try ignore you because you have different ladies trying to hunt you down. She is your #1 and if she continues like this, her position might drop soon.

Tell her what's on your mind in a cool way.
thought as much how will a man come see ur parents within 6days during the lockdown.... Well she's insisting she ain't joking... But I know na lie... She wants to manipulate me I think

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
sse7en:

i think nobody came to her parents... Just wants to manipulate me and make suffer and beg for awhile
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
I think she's tripping....
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
thought as much how will a man come see ur parents within 6days during the lockdown.... Well she's insisting she ain't joking... But I know na lie... She wants to manipulate me I think
She probably wants you to fix some stuffs in the relationship. I'm glad you know women are very manipulative and she might succeed because we men have been programmed to fall for their ways. grin

Get her to open up, if she got something on her mind.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
iyke926:

She probably wants you to fix some stuffs in the relationship. I'm glad you know women are very manipulative and she might succeed because we men have been programmed to fall for their ways. grin

Get her to open up, if she got something on her mind.
she has refused to open up... Have tried and I don't want it to turn to like I can't live without her or begging seriously.... So I just wished her the best... She propose we still stay as friends and she's been flirting with me in my inbox now.. I told her she's joking that nobody came to their house... She's insisting someone came and seeking for my forgiveness sef
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
she has refused to open up... Have tried and I don't want it to turn to like I can't live without her or begging seriously.... So I just wished her the best... She propose we still stay as friends and she's been flirting with me in my inbox now.. I told her she's joking that nobody came to their house... She's insisting someone came and seeking for my forgiveness sef

Begging a lady...not a cool thing to do.

You need to tell her this "I can't be friends with you, if we ain't dating."

Life's simple, don't let anyone complicate it for you. Let her go, if she insists.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Ibrem: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's better u let her go, very obvious that she has been seeing both of u together&she has compare and contrast which is better , so she followed her mind
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by sse7en(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
i think nobody came to her parents... Just wants to manipulate me and make suffer and beg for awhile

That is why you need to take her matter like a pinch of salt..

Na heartbreak go end am las las but the question is when do u want d heartbreak?

Now when u av not invested much or later when u av invested so much

The decision is yours.

I am not saying u shud break up with her but use ur head to decode the msg in my post.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by drmikeadams(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy lock up,,and don't call her,,we have plenty problems wey pass girl friend matter

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
iyke926:

Begging a lady...not a cool thing to do.

You need to tell her this "I can't be friends with you, if we ain't dating."

Life's simple, don't let anyone complicate it for you. Let her go, if she insists.
thanks...i think I'll stop chatting with her... Whatever her motive is with time she'll open up when she's tired

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ibrem:
It's better u let her go, very obvious that she has been seeing both of u together&she has compare and contrast which is better , so she followed her mind
she hasn't been nobody... I think she's trying to play a game ni... She has a motive

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
sse7en:

That is why you need to take her matter like a pinch of salt..

Na heartbreak go end am las las but the question is when do u want d heartbreak?

Now when u av not invested much or later when u av invested so much

The decision is yours.

I am not saying u shud break up with her but use ur head to decode the msg in my post.
thanks
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
drmikeadams:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy lock up,,and don't call her,,we have plenty problems wey pass girl friend matter
lol abi naw
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Bola146(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin She must be a commedian
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin She must be a commedian
i don't understand you o... Pls explain grin
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by XhosaNostra(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
So my babe offended me by ignoring my calls which she's fond of doing... So I decided to cease communication with her just for 6days.... Now she's saying within that 6days of not communicating a certain guy has come to see her parents and they have approved him... I don't want to believe that because we're on a lockdown... Within that 6days sef she blocked me on all social networks and just unblocked me now....I think she's trying to play a game on me... So house what do you guys think please.... Pls ignore my typos...thank you

You're aware of the bolded, at least, which means you're not that daft.

Trash took itself out. Yippee for you! Don't entertain rubbish. Let the "mystery guy" have your sloppy seconds.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You're aware of the bolded, at least, which means you're not that daft.

Trash took itself out. Yippee for you! Don't entertain rubbish. Let the "mystery guy" have your sloppy seconds.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by bestabigaelever(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let me get this straight, she ignored your calls and u don't communicate with her for 6days and she didn't bother to call u or send a text but she blocked u instead... And now that she unblocked you, she has someone else

I know you like her but Pls man up for this, tell her it's okay and u can't even be friends with her
Block her too, everywhere
If she's playing, she will come back begging and if she is not, then God just save you from a time bomb

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by mattfeuter(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:

Dude you single!
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Let me get this straight, she ignored your calls and u don't communicate with her for 6days and she didn't bother to call u or send a text but she blocked u instead... And now that she unblocked you, she has someone else

I know you like her but Pls man up for this, tell her it's okay and u can't even be friends with her
Block her too, everywhere
If she's playing, she will come back begging and if she is not, then God just save you from a time bomb
thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Fire My Gateman From The North? / Tempted To Lose My Virginity / ~~why Are Girls Temperamental~~?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.