Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Need Advice From You Guys Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice From You Guys Please (2879 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by cooooooks(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you go back to this girl, you have yourself to blame.

EggSauce:
So my babe offended me by ignoring my calls which she's fond of doing... So I decided to cease communication with her just for 6days.... Now she's saying within that 6days of not communicating a certain guy has come to see her parents and they have approved him... I don't want to believe that because we're on a lockdown... Within that 6days sef she blocked me on all social networks and just unblocked me now.... I think she's trying to play a game on me... So house what do you guys think please.... Pls ignore my typos...thank you
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Belafonte(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
So my babe offended me by ignoring my calls which she's fond of doing... So I decided to cease communication with her just for 6days.... Now she's saying within that 6days of not communicating a certain guy has come to see her parents and they have approved him... I don't want to believe that because we're on a lockdown... Within that 6days sef she blocked me on all social networks and just unblocked me now.... I think she's trying to play a game on me... So house what do you guys think please.... Pls ignore my typos...thank you

You were always the side piece. The landlord has come to claim his property. Look elsewhere for your happiness

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Belafonte(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
she's in the habit of ignoring my call... Sometimes 2days...and this has been going on for months... I just want her to feel what I felt

Don’t you still get it? She ignores your calls when she’s with her fiancé. She only talks with you when he’s not around. Do you require a picture book to understand what’s been going on?
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by femtex007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
EggSauce:
she's in the habit of ignoring my call... Sometimes 2days...and this has been going on for months... I just want her to feel what I felt
lol. She ignores Ur calls whenever she's with the main guy. Just let her be

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by bionicman: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Come on @voiceoutmag on instagram live and discuss anything : music, movies, business, relationship etc.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by SweetCunt97(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
OK I think I'll have to prepare eggsauce tomorrow.. Yumyum
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Don’t you still get it? She ignores your calls when she’s with her fiancé. She only talks with you when he’s not around. Do you require a picture book to understand what’s been going on?
nope I only call at night... And yes I'm 100% sure she can't stay out late talkmore of been with another guy at night... Na game she wan play me
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OK I think I'll have to prepare eggsauce tomorrow.. Yumyum
lol make u mine is among o
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
youngsahito:
you have been an assistant boyfriend all this while...take heart bro
Truly he has been an assistant boyfriend all this while....truth that undecided
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Starboytwo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
I think you should kuku kill her danu danu... How can she be playing with your heart like that...

And kyari just died for your sins, you guys can't even moan him, doing boyfriend and girlfriend upandan, mcheeww
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Starboytwo:
I think you should kuku kill her danu danu... How can she be playing with your heart like that...

And kyari just died for your sins, you guys can't even moan him, doing boyfriend and girlfriend upandan, mcheeww
lol
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Skmoda360:

Truly he has been an assistant boyfriend all this while....truth that undecided
nope I don't believe that
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by frozen70(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
EggSauce:

If you are not yet ready, let her follow the guy that came for her

If she comes back to you to say thst it didn't work, continue from where you stopped
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by RealEzee(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
EggSauce:
guy you're on a long thing, find someone else ooo, how can someone block you for days come back and tell you man don come see her mama n papa and you still think you're in a relationship, oga Waka oooo, next time she will block and send you invite sef. There is nothing like game in this one, no manipulation schemes, continue at the detriment of your poor heart.... DropsMic
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by RealEzee(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
EggSauce:
nope I only call at night... And yes I'm 100% sure she can't stay out late talkmore of been with another guy at night... Na game she wan play me
yimu
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 3:02am On Jun 13, 2020
So after 2 months of zero contact and communication... She finally called... Talking as if we still dating on the phone... Saying she Just called to greet and I just replied thank you and Naso the call end... I no even give chance for further communication... This happened 2 week's ago sha just decided to give update now..

bestabigaelever
Bola146
suzzyboss
iyke926
sse7en
XhosaNostra

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by musa234(m): 4:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Baba move on,she Don move on, do not accept her back when the other guy Don fvck dump her. Never be an option to a woman.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2020
musa234:
Baba move on,she Don move on, do not accept her back when the other guy Don fvck dump her. Never be an option to a woman.
lol thanks. I have moved na. Going 2 months without even thinking of her. she's the one that contacted me na cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Crownstar01: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
EggSauce:
She could be telling the truth.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Crownstar01:
She could be telling the truth.
lol well she tried making contact after 2 months sha... And I don't think she's just been nice....but I don move on... Better chicks on me now

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by callmeRichie(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=EggSauce post=88576544]

Maybe she just want you to beg for her. Which I think if it has gotten to this stage is not making sense again! Which man would stoop so low to beg for love?? Please don't be that stupid bro.

You can always find a better woman!

Buh hope you haven't gone sour for her too?
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by BlackfireX: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2020
missimelda01:

I don't think she ignores your call for no reason(except she's tired of you), did you do something wrong? The best thing was for you to have a conversation with her not ignoring her for 6 good days.

Can we chat privately?
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
I like the way you gave no fvck for further communication. She doesn't want the relationship to die off, probably wants you guys to still remain good friends. Who knows one day, you can be useful to solve her needs.

Like musa234 said, never be an option B or C to a lady. You deserve better...let her know you've moved on.
Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by Crownstar01: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
EggSauce:
lol well she tried making contact after 2 months sha... And I don't think she's just been nice....but I don move on... Better chicks on me now
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by EggSauce(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
iyke926:
I like the way you gave no fvck for further communication. She doesn't want the relationship to die off, probably wants you guys to still remain good friends. Who knows one day, you can be useful to solve her needs.

Like musa234 said, never be an option B or C to a lady. You deserve better...let her know you've moved on.

lol she even texted a day later.....wetin consign me... Guess she's tired already... Closed all contacts wif her and moved on.... Guess she's gonna make another Call when she re_stragetize again cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From You Guys Please by bestabigaelever(f): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
EggSauce:
So after 2 months of zero contact and communication... She finally called... Talking as if we still dating on the phone... Saying she Just called to greet and I just replied thank you and Naso the call end... I no even give chance for further communication... This happened 2 week's ago sha just decided to give update now..

bestabigaelever
Bola146
suzzyboss
iyke926
sse7en
XhosaNostra
I'm just seeing this dear, if she no talk no talk too
And u know what do anything that makes you happy, not to please anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 6 Years Old "Pregnant" Girl Gets 1.3 Million Naira For Treatment / Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) / How Boring Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.