Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Woman Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Self (321 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Self by Bisshop123(f): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
m= the man

w=the woman

M: I know how to please a woman. W: Then please leave me alone. M: I want to give myself to you. W: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts. M: Your hair color is fabulous. W: Thank you. It's on aisle three at the corner drug store. M: You look like a dream. W: Go back to sleep. M: I can tell that you want me. W: Yes, I want you to leave. M: Hey, baby, what's your sign?W: Do not enter. -OR- Stop. M: Your body is like a temple. W: Sorry, there are no services today.
M: Is this seat empty?W: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down. M: What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?W: What's it like being the biggest liar in the world?M: Haven't I seen you someplace before?W: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

(1) (Reply)

The Boys Who Want To Ruin You / Dear Ladies if ur boyfriend/husband get arrested in a hotel / Drop Ur What's App Number..females Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.