Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (23483 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by BlackBigBlog: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

I condole with H.E @MBuhari , the Kyari family and all Nigerians on the passing of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari. I thank him for his service to Nigeria and to the Presidency.

Mallam Kyari was a dedicated, committed and patriotic citizen. He was a conscientious, cerebral and outstanding administrator whose life traversed the fields of law, journalism, banking and politics.

His death is a great loss.

May the Almighty grant his soul eternal rest.

Source: https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1251472066857127937

6 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by BlackBigBlog: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by u11ae1013: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who knows maybe he would have been cured if he was isolated in yaba were there is no Air Conditioner to increase the activity of the virus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by StarUp: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
"...I thank him for his service... "

Sanwo Olu is thanking the dead... Nothing fire nogo see for Accountant-General office.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who died April 2?
Who else is thinking what am thinking?

9 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Jamiubond009(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
point and kill guv grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by NIKEDEEDS(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
No comments, please
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Techwriter: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
When you die people can only react unfortunately Their reaction doesn't guarantee you heaven no matter how well placed the reactants are.

Be wise. Accept Christ, and if you have live like a CHRISTian

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by nanaaish21: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Samueltemi337(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
I still don't know what Corona virus is waiting for

it's time it wipes Nigeria out
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by daddytime(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
"Women of Jerusalem, do not weep for me but for yourselves and your children."

All of una wey gather am dey do eye service when him just come back from Germany, una beans don done.

Wey dat Minister of Power, the guy go don dey get constant diarrhea of the anus.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by oka4ugoo: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wetin be my own. They say make we dey inside house, me, I dey inside my house o dey observe scores

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Kingpele(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai, anyone that rejoice over death of a human being has lost his or her humanity..,. I see fools here rejoicing over the death of this man, forgetting that any one could die any moment, he died today tomorrow might be your turn... If he a good or bad man allow God to judge him, don't judge someone whom u never knew in person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Vicogrin(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is serious ,condolences everywhere.
R.I.P Abba Kyari.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by biojo26(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip sir

smiley
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit

5 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by drmikeadams(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin e no react for Lagos unrest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by IamRotimi: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reactors.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by BABANGBALI: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why are they all reacting?abi is it a seen or a crime if they do not react?

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Herdsmen: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
When will kyari good friends ... TINUBU and OSIBANJO SEND CONDOLENCE grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by olax02(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Safe your greeting, please do the needful...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by thaoriginator: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
cry

The chemical reaction is getting too much.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by friday2011(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mallam sanwo olu, thank you
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Abaman001(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Without being sentimental, I think this buhari government has given us more pains and suffering than good, with all the promises they made, all Buhari could do was to allows COVID-19 to come and kill Nigerians before doing the needful, now that one of the persons that made him not to shortdown the borders has finally gone to meet his ancestors while the other is still in isolation under her mother's armpit while the country bear the brunt. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by robosky02(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Really?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ignis: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Enough of this condolence on front page please.

I sent my own condolence on Twitter and Instagram too, why can't I find it on front page ?

RIP to the death.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by point5: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
U don’t speak bad about the dead..das only thin I see in all these reactions
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ebuk4real(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Not moved....you see this death? Time shall tell. Just trust time

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ihesiuloa(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
As a governor this is part of his duties to represent his state, exactly what he did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Best Way To Get A Consensus Candidate / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.