Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (23491 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem942: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
oi6sxolxxv
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:

And common sense is telling you it's him abi?
Because u believed in lunatic Kemi's speculation.

Why would goverment conceal the death?

Is it because they're that Nnadi Kanu will quickly take his position?

Or they are afraid that your father will beat them if he hears about it two weeks ago?

Now, use your brain and analyse your senseless post again if there is sense in it.
1. They conceal top official death because of national security (I know you aren't educated in that area) .
2. Who did your common sense thinks kemi was referring to then?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

Other morons.
Like you abi....
Good boy..
Ode
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by idonhammer: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Starting from you and your entire family...ewu ofia.

Samueltemi337:
I still don't know what Corona virus is waiting for

it's time it wipes Nigeria out
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Xisnin(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
awhybliss:

Like you abi....
Good boy..
Ode
I don't think like you.
But I am certain morons do.

Don't want to be seen as a slowpoke?
Stop following a slowpoke like Kemi and stop thinking like one.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Biafranguy1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sanwo-Olu is an ediota tongue
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by remele2(f): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
awhybliss:
Who died April 2?
Who else is thinking what am thinking?

Pls help me think what u are thinking biko
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem6380: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
frsx3pcr98
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem6380: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by NigerianSage: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Web2020:
Ohh, you don't know or you are pretending. Let leave matter for Mathias. God is the chief Judge

Of course, you can not show us how and where they rejoiced over anything,

All you people do is lie and make up rubbish.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Subonbon(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, anyone that rejoice over death of a human being has lost his or her humanity..,. I see fools here rejoicing over the death of this man, forgetting that any one could die any moment, he died today tomorrow might be your turn... If he a good or bad man allow God to judge him, don't judge someone whom u never knew in person
aren't you judging already? If any one laughs whats your business then leave the lord to judge...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by West2019(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit
how much last
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem8199: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Dollabiz: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everyone react to death anyway
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by tonybabala: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
You dont have any himour
A disgraced. Covid has ravaged over 200 countries. No cure
M
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by 1stola: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
awhybliss:

1. They conceal top official death because of national security (I know you aren't educated in that area) .
2. Who did your common sense thinks kemi was referring to then?
Lol!

I bet you don't even know the meaning of national security.
That's what you get when you refuse to go to school... That aside, only a lunatic fool will take Kemi seriously.

Didn't she say choima gave birth weeks before the actual birth?
She's only doing what she's doing for publicity and attention which will eventually put money in her purse.

Now tell me again so that I can reaffirm how low your IQ is.

WHAT DO GOVERNMENT INTEND TO GAIN BY CONCEALING HIS DEATH?

If we head of it two weeks ago, will heaven fall?
Will Nnadi Kanu become the president?
Will your father have beaten them?

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by guiddoti: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:
"...I thank him for his service... "

Sanwo Olu is thanking the dead... Nothing fire nogo see for Accountant-General office.
.....Because Sanwo is not an English man. If Boris had spoken this way, huh na English! #mumunevado
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Glink2018(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
And professor Maurice Iwu has the cure for this virus..he could have been humble enough to visit him for treatment.....
Bye Bye Abba Kyari
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by AdeOracle(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit
20 pieces and Lagos
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by waynejesus: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:

How much
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:

Lol!

I bet you don't even know the meaning of national security.
That's what you get when you refuse to go to school... That aside, only a lunatic fool will take Kemi seriously.

Didn't she say choima gave birth weeks before the actual birth?
She's only doing what she's doing for publicity and attention which will eventually put money in her purse.

Now tell me again so that I can reaffirm how low your IQ is.

WHAT DO GOVERNMENT INTEND TO GAIN BY CONCEALING HIS DEATH?

If we head of it two weeks ago, will heaven fall?
Will Nnadi Kanu become the president?
Will your father have beaten them?
Who is supporting Biafra,kanu or adeosun her...
It's up to you to discern at your discretion what is true or fake, regardless the source, let me burst your bubble, is it not what the news media tell you most times are true while the so called "rumor" are the real fact at most times... Just always use your sense to believe the one that is true or not...
If you want to know, go and make research from victim killed by forces, police majorly, ask the victim family what actually happened, then go your usual NANS online to read police report statement if it is the same, if you now call the victims source fake, I swear I give up on you
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

I don't think like you.
But I am certain morons do.

Don't want to be seen as a slowpoke?
Stop following a slowpoke like Kemi and stop thinking like one.
Examples of who I should follow Bros
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by johnson8213: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
[/color][color=#770077]
ignis:
Enough of this condolence on front page please.

I sent my own condolence on Twitter and Instagram too, why can't I find it on front page ?

RIP to the death.
ignis:

I sent my own condolence on Twitter and Instagram too, why can't I find it on front page ?

RIP to the death.
ignis:

RIP to the death.
Ok sir
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
AdeOracle:

20 pieces and Lagos
can I dm you
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
waynejesus:

How much
can I am you
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by 1stola: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
awhybliss:

Who is supporting Biafra,kanu or adeosun her...
It's up to you to discern at your discretion what is true or fake, regardless the source, let me burst your bubble, is it not what the news media tell you most times are true while the so called "rumor" are the real fact at most times... Just always use your sense to believe the one that is true or not...
If you want to know, go and make research from victim killed by forces, police majorly, ask the victim family what actually happened, then go your usual NANS online to read police report statement if it is the same, if you now call the victims source fake, I swear I give up on you
[/s]
Your argument is very watery, unintelligent, stupîd and baseless.

What concerns police with people with Abba kyari's death?

When I see how this country is and how many of you reason, I just give up and assume that stupîdity is having a field day in you people's lives.

If I asked you a simple question now, I'm sure you can't answer or you'll probably give me the most ridiculous answer.

WHAT WILL THE GOVERNMENT GAIN FROM CONCEALING HIS DEATH?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
[s][/s]
Your argument is very watery, unintelligent, stupîd and baseless.

What concerns police with people with Abba kyari's death?

When I see how this country is and how many of you reason, I just give up and assume that stupîdity is having a field day in you people's lives

If I asked you a simple question now, I'm sure you can't answer or you'll probably give me the most ridiculous answer.

WHAT WILL THE GOVERNMENT GAIN FROM CONCEALING HIS DEATH?
I need to come to your thinking level to explain in a simple form
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by 1stola: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
awhybliss:

I need to come to your thinking level to explain in a simple form
So says someone with a single figure iq...

No be your fault, na me drag myself with rag.

I'm out before your stupîdity start affecting me.
Bye
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by JohnAb58(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
cry cry
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by AdeOracle(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
can I dm you

Yes, just saw the msg now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.