Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (37018 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by VanEFCC: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

May God Almighty, who called home Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari grant him eternal rest and give his family and
@NGRPresident the fortitude to bear his loss. -PO

Source: https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1251437271955406848

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by majamajic(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Peter , nice one

One million Chinese doctors is nothing when God calls

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maybe you are the god that called him "home"

Btw external rest can only be judged by God based on his earthly works not on wishful words from mortals

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by osuofia2(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na you call am abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reactions everywhere.
My condolences to the Kyari's family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kennosklint(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
If Abbah kyari were to be alive and you ask him ‘sir, how many more years do you think you will stay on earth... he will boldly reply’ 10yrs more. Well either you will meet your 7 virgins or not that I can’t tell.you that’s still breathing amend your ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem4160: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
kfh1yoyj1p
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one my vice.

His soul RIP. We don't play APC kind of bitter and tout-like politics the Oshiomole way

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Whothecapfits: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
I want to use this medium to correct the rumours circulating that I've reacted to the death of Abba Kyari. I've not done that and I am not thinking of doing that now. When I eventually decide to do, I will let this esteemed forum to know. Thank you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kayrichy: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mesef go soon react soon....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Kizzygentle: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hypocrites everywere.
I can bet all this people giving condolences are d happiest people knowing fully well that he is dead and they are also waiting for buhari to follow next. What a life though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by chozzy: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020

OK ... Peter Obi is also a Cambridge University Alumni
I see the solidarity. Like FFK, like Peter Obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Moneywirer: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Could this be true

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by donnie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mikehot:
Maybe you are the god that called him "home"

Btw external rest can only be judged by God based on his earthly works not on wishful words from mortals

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by DabuIIIT: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Watch as Peter Obi will be the main subject of this thread...
Watch out for zmbs and coneheads

And you s one of th m below vvv
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by wagazala: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
This hate by people for our Late Chief of Staff has a bad taste. The man is gone, let him RIP

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Tumbulum: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Peter the rock.
I respect this man everyday.
This is the kind of man that has the capacity to move Nigeria but will Nigerians agree?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Wyzkyd(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everyone is just reacting. As for me i don't give a Bleep.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by nanaaish21: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm, may God help us
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Jochabed(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God help us jare! Let's all strive to finish well.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Coursetrouble: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
When Abba kyari was oppressing osinbanjo in aso rock and people were saying he should fight back or resign

You see sometimes someone has to do like mumu and let God fight for you,but truth be told osinbanjo go happy small but pretend outside.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by tempem: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
They must sha do their part.

No be say e dey write epistle!

https://tomvad.com/7-coronavirus-scams-and-tips-to-avoid-them/
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by emeijeh(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
No other news again today o.
People have been dying of Corona virus in this country.
This evil man dies, and its all over the media?
Let's face the fact-- we will all die, but let's tell ourselves the truth

THE MAN WAS EVIL GENIUS NUMBER 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
God will continue to fish them out one by one. Corona or no Corona. Shikena, Allah kiyaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by airminem(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by mctfopt: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Valar morghulis.

This is the destined end to all men.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ibekwe97: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
He thought, he was god of Nigerian, now everything in dis earth is meaningless. RIP Sir

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.