Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff (80100 Views)

Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso / See The Mansion Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Donated For Covid-19 / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Officialhorlah(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
(From God Almighty we came and to him we shall return)

I condole with Mrs. Kulu Abba Kyari and the entire family of Late Malam Abba Kyari over the death of their husband and father.

I pray that Allah (SWT) will forgive his shortcomings, grant him Al-Jannatul Firdausi and give the family the fortitude and patience to bear the loss, Ameen.

While wishing all those infected a speedy recovery and I pray for an end to Covid-19 Pandemic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1251484276455018497

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by divinehand2003(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Their relationship was best described as that of Cats and rats

250 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by daddytime(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
We all have a date with Mr. Death.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by ignis: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
I hope her reaction is truly from her heart.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by StrikeBack(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wetin you dey find

Wahala you dey find

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Amotolongbo(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
It is a normal thing to send condolence to the bereaved.

The most important thing is the sincerity of the heart when sending the condolence

33 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by HelpforTony: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by sammyj: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
She is just trying to be modest, but behind keyboard she is thinking one cabal and hyena down more to go if they don’t leave my husband alone. Oga Coro complete what you have started!! shocked

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin She sounded more like

Abba Kyari has gone back to where he came from.

I felicitate with the family and Nigerians for his demise

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by chigoizie7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
The death of this man sweet Aisha well well.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by hope4nigeria(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
divinehand2003:
Their relationship was best described as that of Cats and rats
Tom and Jerry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Greenbirth: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
We don't care who replace Aba kyari. The vengeance Army the Corona is waiting. He who is among the cabals should step forward. If not because Bubu is a young man in old man body. We should have been rejoicing by now. Let them keep reacting.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Judolisco(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Death of their husband and father.... I think aisha is hiding something from us, since buhari came back from his 6 months medical trip she hasn't been herself

14 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Shegricho: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
We only hope things get better
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by virginboy1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
When a leader's death makes a majority of Nigerians happy as if money was sent to their bank accounts, it makes one to worry what manner of leader such person had been. It pays to be good. May God comfort his families . There's a very serious lesson to learn here.

Word of wisdom

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Zombiekiller010: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
You can see the picture of Aisha Buhari frying Akara to celebrate

Take one and pass the rest to your neighbors

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Florblu(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
She couldn't hide how unbothered she is about the man's death.
Aisha is a savage

16 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by virginboy1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's been long I saw many Nairalanders this Happy... shocked

I feel for his Family Through.

On the contrary,

Who noticed how Kano just came from relegation enter top four.. grin.. anyway, Lagos State is still on top of the table.. lipsrsealed

This pandemic should pls end cry

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by truthfulparrot(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aisha Buhari is not used to pretending or unnecessary flattery. Her condolence message speaks volumes. She did not hide the fact that she is no fan of Abba Kyari. She only wrote simple condolence to the family unlike most sycophants who are writing colorful ode about Abba Kyari when they are rejoicing in their hearts-Hypocrites!

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aisha be like good for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Delson2020: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
So sad
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by ezenna191(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
A world of many parts. Death unites even enemies
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Blingblings(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aisha you don breath sigh of relief we know. I guess Yusuf will get his room back now...

23 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by etrange: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simple and short...

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by osuofia2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
I condole with Mrs. Kulu Abba Kyari and the entire family of Late Malam Abba Kyari over the death of their husband and father.
They never liked each other
No long turanchi, she really surfered in the hand of Kyari, we all remembered the leaked chat beween Kyari and Mamman Daura were they referred to her as the suicide bomber From Yola.
God really catch Kyari, if not was he the minister of power? Why go to Germany in the first place to sign seimense contract

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by qualityovenbake(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari was a great man and he will be missed by Nigerians. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.