Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80116 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
MOVEMENT OF TROOPS TO BORNO STATE

I am at Kaduna Airport trying to board a flight, behold I saw large no of troops boarding the army transport plane I suspect to be Hercules C130. I interacted with some of them and they said they were going to Borno State. They are in high spirits. I encouraged them, wished them well and prayed to God to see them through in the battle against terrorism. I also saw movement of heavy ammunition towards Borno State. I realized it might be in fulfillment of total war the President has already ordered.

Rather than speak disparagingly against the Army, let us encourage them. It is not easy to fight monsters, suicide bombers , that are ready to die. While you mourn the innocent killed, they only calculate home many people died with them in the anesthesia of prosecuting a holy war.

This time calls for Nigeria to become united like antibodies gathering to attack an infection.

429 Likes 63 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
RIP, Boko Haram.

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Fashola4thSon: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
KILL DEM ALL

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by opportunist: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
dis has been long overdue but sha better late dan never. btw dis fp sweet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmm

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
The WAR MUST be WON.

Death again and again to all Boko haram supporters both ONLINE and OFFILINE

Go soldiers, go in this your might.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!

316 Likes 27 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by slap1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Richhommie(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wow made frontpage sha
Abeg Go flush them BH boys out. Dont spare anyone of those wealklings. We need them out of our country.

19 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by securi: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool
Amen o

21 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by idupaul: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool

What exactly did U see .. Was it hardware or the high spirit of the unit being airlifted ? God bless every member of the Nigerian army , I am still proud of them .. Godspeed NA

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by lacasa: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the know to better appreciate that the event of 1966 is repeating itself again. By the time our military are through the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years. The worst part of it is that they brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it.

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

22 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
KD is the warehouse of military hardware in Nigeria. With what I saw that I could not snap because of heavy military presence I knew Boko Haram's end is here..

28 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
What is your point? cool

lacasa:

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
You don't win a war on the airport tarmac, hit the bull's eye.
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trying to win the war on BH since 2011. shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kill them all - spare no one

16 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by BlackTechnology: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Yesterday was the East

Today is the North

Tomorrow will be the West

I hope you agree cheesy

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
I just hope it yields a positive result .

10 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the event of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

Guy..I appreciate your observation.The problem of Naija is the north itself.Quote me anywhere.am a typical northerner .i can educate u as well as all and sundry how the north used to be back then,coz i saw its last years of glee,peace and sweet togetherness up and till our people turned to Monsters.A typical northern person is nice,friendly and tolerant,but collectively there are differences even admist us.This include attitudes like dominance,aggressiveness,power loving etc.
Get this no tribe in naija is perfect,EVERY one has its ills..but it becomes meaningless when on the inside we dont cater for one another,psychologically enslave one another,oppress,harass and do so many degrading things to ourselves and REPEAT same on the outside for all to notice.
Well..I wish the troops luck,I know they will triumph in shaa Allahu,because the almighty is always on the side of the just ones.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by seunlayi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
if not for the chibok girl issue that's aiding the continued existence of BH, if not, that area would have been deleted by the Nigerian Army.

but thank God o, for weeks or month now, they have been unable to carry out any bomb attack. Fresh air tinz

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by gunuvi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
blow them up guys. up naija

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nzeobi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ka chineke mezie okwu

34 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Brahms(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the event of 1966 is repeating itself again.

You shouldn't have brought APC into this. I say FVCK YOU for that!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by omenka(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why do I get this feeling this pic is fake The angle looks suspicious.

7 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Mekateka: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?
you want them to use the guy practice how to kill first?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by walemike25(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
God bless the Nigerian Army

11 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by olapluto(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
A civilian should not be privy to this development. Do we not have a military airport or terminal where the troops can be moved discretely?
However, this is a heart warming news if it is true.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by segzyj(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
May the spirit of the funding fathers of Nigeria be with our Army

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by feyif(f): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kill Dem,slaughter Dem,maim Dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by rooftech: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
you are reporting classified information and actually taking pictures illegally

23 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Emmafrancis: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.

Lol. I wonder too.
But anyway the op tried at least he will be able to silence the "no picture, I dont believe it" crew.
God bless the Nigerian Arm Force, more bullets to ur rifles.

PS: I really envy those fighter jets pilots oooo. Nothing will give greater joy than bombing BH to oblivion.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.